New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Women Profiles Confirmed?

Author: Brad  (---.sip.clt.bellsouth.net)
Date:   06-09-07 00:29

Does anyone know if a profile is confirmed for a woman by admin. when posted? No confirmation can mean scam if not careful, don't think they pay either?

Reply To This Message

Re: Women Profiles Confirmed?

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   06-10-07 17:49

Sorry to say that this site really doesn't care if scammers have hundreds of their Photos on New date .
I used to report the scamers to New Date managment and nothing ever happened .
There is a site I just did some checking up on a few lady's from this site that contacted me and it is no suprise all 5 are scammers .
If anyone looks through the Photos of New Date and then does a search on some anti scam site you will see many scamers who also use New Date .
The anti scam site I was just at called Agencyscams.com
This site has one of the best Photo albums of scamers so check it out before getting to deep with women from this site New Date because new Date is like free for all with scamers .

Reply To This Message

Re: Women Profiles Confirmed?

Author: Brad  (---.sip.clt.bellsouth.net)
Date:   06-11-07 00:52

Thanks Dale for your response to my thread, very informative. Also thanks for the scam agency information, a great website now under my favorites. I have been at this for a year now, and happy to say no bad happenings. I am cautious and have read alot about this internet dating "gig".

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.