New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Why most men are afraid of smart women?

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   12-01-07 19:18

Here goes. I have been working hard all my life. As you could probably tell by my pics and the style of writing, I am not a typically Soviet gal, as I have a very complicated and tumultuous international family history.
I speak 5 languages, and I have a very kind heart. I am intelligent and my biggest hobby is helping others, so currently I am in the process of changing jobs - I am attending the courses in the Medical College, as well as I am part-time employed as a caregiver/nurse in the geriatric department.
I have many friends of all ages and family situations, living worldwide. But what I feel most disappointed about, is that some men get actually petrified, when dealing with smart, goal-oriented, purposeful, charismatic females (not necessarily fake bake tanned blonde bronze glamazoids, I have a sis' like that;))
The Internet dating thing is always an intimidating experience, as we are facing various interpersonal communication issues - what if he/she won't like me? How can I explain things about my life to him/her? The crucial factor is the fear of being rejected, which is actually a vicious circle, as negative comments considerably affect your personal acceptance, value and self-esteem, so you think you won't get it at all. I have faced that and YES, OUCHHHH, it hurts like a nettle leaf minor burn, when you're reaching to smell the bright summer flower in the garden...
I like people, WHO ARE EASY TO TALK TO, just like myself.
And, as I am a qualified public service interpreter, we won't need one;) in perspective.
I am not seeking anything in particular at the moment, life will show, but still, MEN, dear, why sometimes there's not so much to talk to you about?

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Why most men are afraid of smart women?  new
Vix 12-01-07 19:18 
 Re: Why most men are afraid of smart women?  new
Victor 12-02-07 23:39 
07-20-17 09:24 
09-24-17 10:45 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.