New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Blacklisted Scammer on this site

Author: kevin  (147.145.40.---)
Date:   05-30-04 16:22

I was doing a little search through a website dedicated to informing people of Known Scammers. I noticed someone there that I happened to just start cooresponding with a few weeks ago through this website. I am not sure if I can give her name due to leagal implications. Also, I have been cooresponding with another gal for a few weeks. We've exchanged about 5 letters apiece. By the third letter she was telling me how much she loved me, condinued saying she wants to be with me forever etc... She never once asked me to tell her a little about myself, and she never answered most of my questoins that I would ask her. Today in her fifth, letter to me, she said she could get ma a visa prepared for $790 us. I never gave her any indication that I was wanting to travel there to meet her. Needless to say, I won't be cooresponding with either one of these ladies again.

http://www.russianwomenblacklist.com/annazaga.html

Reply To This Message

Re: Blacklisted Scammer on this site

Author: James  (---.slsp.cox-internet.com)
Date:   05-31-04 06:14

Thanks for the notice because I have gotten several pictures that are the same as yours. Her name used was Lena and she claimed to be from Kozmodemyansk, Russia .. .900 miles northwest of Moscow. Since the pictures were some of the same... I have received 3 letters so far, but no ask for money and the letters seemed genuine so far but when they open with the words my new friend I am always cautious.

Reply To This Message

Author: Wayne Westaway  (---.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
Date:   06-02-04 02:27

HI kEVIN WELL DONE ON YOUR FIND AND LINK TO A GOOD STOP SCAMMERS SITE WHILE LOOKING AT THE SITE I CAME ACROSS ANOTHER SCAMMER RECENTLY SEEN HERE NASTYA MEMBER NUMBER 18013. I AM PLEASED TO SEE HER PHOTO HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF THIS SITE. MAY I SUGGEST TO THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO ADMINISTRATE THIS SITE THAT A GREAT ADD ON SERVICE TO YOUR MEMBERS WOULD BE A UPDATE OF ALL SCAMMERS PHOTOS THAT ARE REMOVED SO IF SOMEONE DOES START CORRESPONDENCE WITH THEM THEY CAN STOP. REGARDS WAYNE

Reply To This Message

Author: kevin  (---.ptld.qwest.net)
Date:   06-03-04 00:51

'Tis funny Wayne,

A few weeks ago I exchanged a couple of e-mais with a gal on this site named Nastya. I kind of lost intersest in her and stopped contact with her. I wonder if she is one in the same..... I'll look up that number 18013 and get back to y'all

Kevin

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-03-04 00:59

Me again,

Apparently the Nastya was the same one you were talking to Wayne. But ... apparently this site is good at removing "scammers" because her picture is gone, and the two other suspected scammers I saw are also gone.

Kudos to this site on their efforts. Wish there was a way to stop them from the start, because I really am looking for something sincere, and don't care to share my toughts with someone, only to find out they are after one thing (gosh, now I sound like an american woman talking about men ... only after one thing...) but these issues make it hard for me to believe it will ever happen.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-03-04 21:13

Wayne ... I just received a new mail from Nastya, whom I haven't talked to on a few weeks, because she says her "mother was sick" and I looked throughout that website and couldn't find her. Can you give me a link to her info so that I can be an a****le and forward it to her???

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-04-04 04:21

Hi Kevin She hasnt appeared on a stop scammers site yet but she did ask me for money. My correspondence was through a agency go to ukraine is that the same for you? I dont know how you feel but it is so disapointing to talk about your feelings and hopes and dreams for the future and then find out its some whacko on the other end trying to scam you. Keep up the good work mate!

Reply To This Message

Author: Steve  (---.tx.us.prserv.net)
Date:   06-04-04 17:59

ID 18203 Irina Ineykina

Look out for this one too though she was pretty obvious from the beginning. She won't give you the last name until the email requesting the $300 she is short to buy the tickets to come spend a month with you. LOL Her parents gave her the rest of the money and her friend at the travel agency will get her visa and passport in a couple of days. Yeah right. I've already reported her to the site and below are some blacklist links on her.

http://www.stopscammers.com/profile.asp?profile=376

http://www.stopscammers.com/letter%28s%29_from376_to_report1.asp

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-04-04 18:24

Just noticed a new one today ... 171974. i'm starting to believe that there are absolutely no honest women on this website.

http://www.stopscammers.com/profile.asp?profile=388

Reply To This Message

Author: Roberto  (---.cg.shawcable.net)
Date:   06-05-04 13:13

Looks like the site owners removed another profile from Oksana # 18652 since she didn't have photo and she wrote to me to try to get me to write to her. When I tried to open her profile I can't.

Tell me guys, there are so many Russian ladies on these sites that I'm wondering about the authenticity of the women at this point. I also am on a site called Anastasia home web page and put my profile up on that site as well. That site charges a credit for each email you read from the girls although I have to admit, I've been there only a week and for some reason I have over 200 emails from various women. Ok, now it's really comforting to be "wanted" by so many beautifull women but c'mon ! I don't get that many responses, matter of fact much much less, so do they take us for fools. Figure it out at a dollar per credit. LMAF

Reply To This Message

Author: Dennis  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   06-06-04 10:13

Roberto,

I see you read the "scamming agencies" thread/messages on here about Anastasia so I won't repeat it here. I think you understand how that poorly run email system works and why it should not be used. I also agree with you that there are many scam profiles out there, but there are also many authentic ones. I have come up with a few simple ideas that I am using to find the right woman for me:

- DO NOT SEND MONEY
- PLAN TO GO AND MEET THEM/HER IN THE FAIRLY NEAR FUTURE (1 - 6 months)
- HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN FOR YOUR TRIP (like plan to go and see 3 or 4 instead of just 1)
- USE THE PHONE AS WELL AS THE COMPUTER (there are many very reasonable calling cards out there so it's very cheap to call)
- MANY OF THE REALITIES OF DATING LOCALLY APPLY ALSO TO INTERNATIONAL DATING (one example - using the internet to communicate cannot tell you so many things about her personality - you have to go on a live date and she may be very different in person)

By the way, do you know that women from eastern Europe cannot just come and visit you in the USA? They cannot get a visa for such a visit unless you go and visit them first - even after that there is a lot of paperwork to get approval. There is more to it but it's the subject of other forums. GOOD LUCK!

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-06-04 10:17

Roberto,

"By the way, do you know that women from eastern Europe cannot just come and visit you in the USA?" Sorry about that my Canadian neighbor!! Same applies to Canada though.

Reply To This Message

Author: Roberto  (---.cg.shawcable.net)
Date:   06-06-04 17:46

lol, thanks Dennis, I didn't kow it was that hard for them. I moved to Calgary from New York actually and have a dual citizenship. I was just emailing somone on a nother site and told them the exact same thing you said. Love is an international language so what applies here applies out there too. Some men are also trying to take advantage thinking that they are saving these women from economic conditions and then cry that they have been victimized but let's face it there are as many victims in the USA and Canada from North American women as well. If anyone thinks that when a woman "sells" her love to a complete stranger for economic reasons it will not last in the long run. How could it ? Once this woman comes to USA or Canada and adapts to our lifestyle and is now a landed immigrant than she is most likely to stray, divorce and find her true love. I don't mean to sound negative but we all know the risks we are taking right ?

We can't expect to find someone 20 years younger, absolutely beautifull, (way above what we would meet at home), and then blame these people for trying to take advantage of us. There are many doing the same to them in a way.

All the best guys. ! let's just remain logical.

Reply To This Message

Author: Geert  (---.pixs.philips.com)
Date:   06-11-04 00:39

I have been contacted by a scammer on this site: id 18316, her name is Masha and she is from Kirov. It didn't work out for her of him, unfortunately, she followed the scam pattern nicely and requested $90. Then I dumped her.
However what to do with this? I see her profile is still on the website, should I report this somewhere?

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-11-04 07:34

Interesting Geert .... Masha asked me for $90 earlier this week too. I'd imagine if we compared notes, our letters from her would be similar. I replied to her letter by talking about other things as we usually had, and never mentioned the money, and haven't heard from her for five days now.

Reply To This Message

Author: Gav  (216.85.5.---)
Date:   06-11-04 15:46

It's only a matter of time before all of these women will be asking for money. Someone has quite a business going here.......There are some men stupid enough to fall for the bs about the father leaving the family when she was only 2 years old and now she scrapes and skims to feed her mother and sister. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL ASKING FOR M-O-N-E-Y.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-12-04 07:27

Mashas photo has gone and good riddence keep up the good work guys we will beat these losers yet, anyone heard of be happy agency?

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-12-04 13:11

Gav,

I like the emotion and directness of your post, but please don't get too extreme by using the word "all" in your first sentence. Not "all of these women will be asking for money". Most are sincere and are looking for the love of their life. I think most people on this forum realize this. I just wanted to post this so that people (esp. women) who read and contribute to this forum don't write alot of emails complaining about that part of your post. Good luck all.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jeff Stevens  (---.253.240.220.dsl.comindico.com.au)
Date:   06-13-04 06:36

Hey Guys
One to maybe watch out for is Alexsia 173082 , i just seen her on a different site with a different name and different age , so i do not no 100 % if she is a scammer as she has not asked for money , but one of the two using the photos is or both of them ,

Reply To This Message

Author: Geert  (---.62-201-80.adsl.skynet.be)
Date:   06-15-04 14:26

hi Kevin,

Here is the last letter Masha sent me; same as yours?

8-6-2004
My pleasant! How are you??? I am fine! Yesterday I have accepted last examination and pupils today to have a rest on a vacation till the autumn. I should finish have put at school a little and too to go in holiday. I yesterday have written the application on registration of my documents. They will be made out during 10 days. I shall be at you on a visit 2 weeks but if I shall bother you I can leave earlier. I to want to be at you as it is possible longer to learn you as it is possible better and to discuss with you plans for ours with you development of the attitude further. You to want, that I slept with you in one bed or not? I to want to sleep with you together. I yesterday have received wage payment, but to me did not give holiday money. At us in Russia frequently such it happens, that detains payment of wage payment. To me will pay holiday money only in August. It is very good, that I saved money for holiday. I should pay my documents till July 12. I still yesterday wanted to pay all, but to me did not give holiday money and it has broken my plans. I need 90 American dollars. At us all payments pass in dollars, but can send in 80 euros. These are not so big money. I receive 80 dollars a month as wage payment. I to not ask you about it, but I cannot find this money till Saturday. I shall necessarily give them to you as me will give wage payment in August. The rest everything is all right. I yesterday have received my inquiry from the ministry from my mum. She speaks, that the Ministry of Education will pay the ticket of the plane so, that all is good. I to give you the address of bank where there is a system monetary transfers western union. Vyatka - Bank. Chapaeva, 7. Kirov, 610035. Russia.
Also I give to you the home address and the full name. It is required to you when you will transfer money. Maria Nizovtseva. Engelsa 12-45. Kirov, 610000. Russia. Please send money today! I shall go now in school, and then to wait your letter! Love! Maria.

Reply To This Message

Author: kevin  (147.145.40.---)
Date:   06-15-04 18:51

Geert .... it's identical ...

Reply To This Message

Author: Jeff Stevens  (---.253.240.220.dsl.comindico.com.au)
Date:   06-16-04 02:54

Hey i recieved about 3 weeks ago the first letter in my home email box from a Masha blonde hair , she wasnt from this site well she never mailed me from this site , anyways i sent her a message back saying i were not interested and wished her good luck , and then got letters from her basicly every day untill the letter above arrived , i was thinking this is a great girl dont even have to write to her and she is falling in love with me and wants to sleep with me . what a women
Poor old Masha

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-16-04 12:02

Wow Jeff! You are super-stud and you don't even have to try! Lucky you! You too Geert and Kevin!! Well I am planning something to help stop scammers. I think it will be very good. I will definitely need help with it so look for my report here in near future. And always........SEND NO MONEY!!! Good luck to all!

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   06-16-04 12:19

Batman Dennis will rescue all of us! :)) Ready to lend effective help...

Reply To This Message

Author: Tatiana  (---.dialup.farlep.net)
Date:   06-16-04 14:14

So why are you all here? All Russian women are scammers adn they all want your money only so who are you looking for here? You think only about yourself so why are you surprised women think about theirselves? I think losing once or twice some money is nothing compared with happiness you can find with the right woman and I believe the one can find her who try not only once and does not consider all women scammers. It is boring to listen to all of you. Does it scam when you come to meet 3 or 4 women and tell each of them you come to visit her? So why are you surprised she corresponds with a couple of men including you and meet them too?

Reply To This Message

Author: Tatiana  (---.dialup.farlep.net)
Date:   06-16-04 14:32

This is not my photo. I was working for her and it appeared instead of mine. Sorry.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lena  (---.enkorairline.ru)
Date:   06-17-04 01:17

I'm sorry to hear your sad stories, guys. But you are all mature men and are able to see a woman's real wishes, i believe. Do try again and again and finally you will surely find your real honest lady to be loved by her.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-04 06:56

Dear Tatiana,

You make me sad. I am sad because you do not understand the purpose of this forum and sad also because you statements are just plain wrong. You ask why are we here? The answer - to learn of course! By telling our personal experiences to others, we all benefit. We are "comparing notes" and asking questions in order to understand better and better about international dating.

You then write "All Russian women are scammers adn they all want your money only so who are you looking for here?" Obviously we know NOT all women are scammers.

"You think only about yourself so why are you surprised women think about theirselves?" Does this mean that it is OK for women to think about themselves by setting up scams to steal money? Surely this statement is in the wrong part of your message and should be moved to the end where it would refer to the non-scammer issue you raise.

"I think losing once or twice some money is nothing compared with happiness you can find with the right woman and I believe the one can find her who try not only once and does not consider all women scammers."

Of course Tatiana, we all believe Happiness by finding the right woman is so much greater than the pain of losing 100's or a few 1,000's of dollars, but it is not necessary to lose those dollars in order to find this Happiness. It is better to find Happiness and still have the money also! And of course the money is not being lost, it is being stolen, along with much pain from the man's heart when he discovers the scammer is not a caring woman who is falling in love with him but someone evil instead.

"It is boring to listen to all of you. Does it scam when you come to meet 3 or 4 women and tell each of them you come to visit her? So why are you surprised she corresponds with a couple of men including you and meet them too?"

This saddens me most of all Tatiana because you are missing the point of the messages above. The men are not complaining (and nobody is surprised) that sincere women are writing to more than one man, they are exposing "women" (??) who are "fake" and are trying to steal money from them. These "women" are not interested in meeting anyone - they only want to steal money - and they are ruining this whole international dating effort by making good men sad and frustrated and by making some good men decide to quit trying. (There are many alternatives these men could pursue instead. One man might decide to spend his efforts and time looking for a foreign woman who is already in his country. Another may try some of the new ways to meet women near him - like "speed-dating" or "webcam-dating".)

I think most people will agree that a man is being dishonest if he comes to see 3 or 4 women and tells each of them that he is only coming to see just her. That is wrong, and sounds like a great topic for a different "thread" here. ("Thread" = group of messages.) Why don't you start a new one on that subject Tatiana?

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-04 13:49

Everyone wants to be loved for his personality but not for his money. When he sends money to a scammer with high feelings, he feels like he was spat into his soul after that. Who wants to pay for spitting into his soul?
:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Vince  (82.213.201.---)
Date:   06-21-04 10:06

Hi Guys (and Gals)

Have read through your posts and thught I would add my tuppence worth. Having just returned from Ukraine where I met some lovely women - all genuine and two through various dating sites - I would like to lend some support to the genuine women out there who are looking(by the way Tatiana I did tell each of them that I was coming over for my reasons but would be nice top meet up with them - they all knew I wasnt coming only to meet them)

The women I have met also have their side of the story - one girl asked me if I was a sex tourist - apparently many men go to Russia and Ukraine and flash their passports as a way of getting women into bed. Is this any worse than scamming men - I dont know but boith are equally bas in my eyes.

They also get fed up with western men who write letters to them for a few weeks then just give up (probably because they had no intention in the first place of ever meeting up). May not seem like an issue to you or I because we have freely available internet - but when they have to pay $2 an hur for an internet cafe and the average wage is $100 per month you can see how it gets annoying for them

So my advice to all would be - if you have genuine intentions you will find decent women and many of the ones ion here seem genuine. But if not - please think about what it is costing her to keep in touch with you.

Finally good luck in your quest and I hope you all find happiness - it may take a while but hey - I dont remember it being easy in England either

TTFN

Vince

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-21-04 22:13

Can we put this issue to rest. I didn't know I was opening up a big can of worms when I left a little warning. I think I should mention that although I have had many women asking me for money, and have noticed a lot of "scammers" on this site, I have concentrated my conversations to a woman who openly says she does well financially, and does not talk in the way the "scammers" talk, and as many of you have said above, I believe there are many people out there on this site that have honest intentions. Good luck to you all ...

Kevin

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-01-04 05:21

Hello guys i have just recieved a letter from Vika ID: 18329
this is her letter

Pivet! Wayne hotelat you to ask sh the help if you can send 600 $, I
wanted to buy to myself kom'yuter. Zaranie it is grateful to you. Whole
Vika.

I suggest she is a scammer, what do you think?
delete delete delete i think
Regards Wayne

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   07-01-04 07:54

Wayne: If I were Bill Gates I'd take a chance and send the money in the hope she's real. In her picture she's standing with a fake Ded-Moroz, she must think you're a real one.
But isn't she only gorgeous? A thing of beauty is a joy forever, but think of the poor sap who's going to hook up with this bundle of trouble.

Reply To This Message

Author: softail16  (---.static.mts.net)
Date:   07-29-04 10:01

GUYS WATCH OUT FOR TAMARA NUMBER 18480 SHE INITIATED CONTACT WITH ME THROUGH A CANADAIN SITE AND SENT SEVERAL EMAILS, THEN SAID SHE LOVED ME AND WANTED TO COME TO CANADA...SHE THEN ASKED FOR ME TO PAY HER VISA FEE AND PLAN TICKETS..I SAID THAT I WOULD PAY FOR THE TICKETS FROM CANADA AND IF SHE SENT ME INFO ON THE VISA I WOULD PAY THREW THE GOV. AGENCY THAT PROVIDED HER WITH IT..I NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN....

CANADIAN

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   07-30-04 04:09

Hello goys and girls!!!!
softail16, you not get from Tamara her info??? Why? We don't know... She can be scammers... But maybe with her anything happened? She asked pay her visa, rather then simply send her money

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-30-04 07:56

IRINA...TAMARA ASKED ME TO SEND HER THE MONEY..WHEN I OFFERED TO PAY THE PLANE TICKET FROM CANADA...I NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN...THIS WOMAN EMAILED ME TWICE A DAY UNTIL THEN...I SUGGEST THAT SHE IS A SCAMMER...MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I DOUBT IT...

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-30-04 08:01

IRINA...ALSO TAMARA HAS 2 PROFILES ON THIS SITE THAT HAS DIFFERENT INFORMATION ON THEM...ONE SAYS SHE IS 25 AND A STUDENT AND THE OTHER HAS THE AGE OF 30 AND A TEACHER...WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO THIS? I THINK I HAVE PROVEN MY POINT...

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-30-04 14:46

She putted one 5 years ago when she was a student ;)

Aren't you tired of discussing a scam problem yet? It seems to be the only thing what worths to be talking about... It is the only problem what people face! If you met a scamer, write to admin, not here, please. I thought this forum was opened for discussing, not for fighting with scammers actually.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-31-04 15:14

Hi Tann,

You are so right. There are some bad apples, but don't let them spoil the whole bunch. There are many more wonderful girls than scammers.
So if a person were to recognize a girl as a scammer.. just move on and
find someone honest and true and very lovely.

Report scammer girls to the administration and they will be listed. I have
found that a couple girls listed as scammers are actually very nice and maybe were misunderstood. ??

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.pool-121.spbnit.ru)
Date:   07-31-04 17:53

Help me, folks! I want to correspond but I do not want to be the scammer (actually I have no idea what does it mean, but it sound worse than "lawyer". Brrr..) I'm novice in Internet dating, therefore I really need your help.
I have a couple of questions -
1. If I ask money, but not steal it as yet - is it "scam'?
2. Where is the lowest limit? For example - if I'll ask 20$ - is it scam or just the cute whim? 30$? If I'll ask 45$, good God, no?
3. If I'll ask to send me rubles? (I heard that rubles are not money abroad)
4. If I'll write honestly I need money for trip, but I can steal it (accidentally of course) - is it "scam"?
5. "Scanner" and "scammer" are it different words? I ask because I have one "scanner" at my working place. Should I inform about it site administration?
Thanks for attention.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-01-04 13:12

HI Sveta,
Very cute post. I dont' think that the word scammer means that a girl doesn't or can't ask for help or money for whatever reason it is needed.
What to me it means is that a person asks for money just to profit or make a living off a man that is trying to find a girl that might be a match.
In a scammer ( not scanner) situation, the man isn't contacted because the girl is sincere in her desire to find the man, but is interested in taking the money for her business reasons. Usually there are many men that they are attempting to obtain this money from , not because of interest in the guy.
I have sent money before for communication or for a need, because I know that the girl is sincere and is interested in a relationship should
things work out. IN fact I believe that if a guy is in a real and perhaps
time consuming communications with a girl that he should offer to pay.
That is just my opinion, however. But the point is that the guys want
there to be a chance for sincerity in relations and elimination of scammery(new word). :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-01-04 23:44

Hi, softail16!
Excuse me, signifies I have wrong understood you first once. I think if she wanted to arrive to you, she was pleased that that you will pay her ticket and visa. Someone girls have more one prifiles, but many more man have 2 or already 3 profiles... But i do not think that they scammers...

But Tann are right. About scammers need report to the administration. There is much more interesting that for discussing. Good luck all in your search!

Reply To This Message

Author: softail16  (---.dynamic.mts.net)
Date:   08-02-04 00:16

WELL I WANT TO SAY THAT I DIDNT WANT TO COME ACROSS THE WAY SOME PEOPLE TOOK IT..I AM ACTUALLY A NICE GUY....SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE...

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-04-04 03:02

We believe that you actually a nice guy and will find remarkable girl. Good luck in your search! And good luck all-all!

Reply To This Message

Author: SENSUAL  (---.190.popsite.net)
Date:   11-27-04 15:06

PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON`T FIGHT EACHOTHERS !
--------------------
SCAMMERS ..........MOST OF TIMES 99% , ARE BAD WEDDING AGENCIES !
SOME HONEST AND ANOTHER , ONLY LOOKING FOR $$$$$
>>>BUT THAT IS AROUND THE WORLD ! EVERY WHERE ! SO NO PANIC
JUST , BE SMART ! AND REMEMBER .... NOT ALL PERSONS HAVE BAD INTENTIONS !!
-----------------------------
GOD BLESS YOU !
Irina wrote:

> We believe that you actually a nice guy and will find
> remarkable girl. Good luck in your search! And good luck
> all-all!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.