New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Love, care and devotion...

Author: Natalia  (213.234.200.---)
Date:   12-04-07 12:08

How many times have you heard these words? Do you think they really mean that much to those who say them?.. These words are used very often - but what do they really mean?

To me, these are precious, and I don`t like to say them too many times - they can lose their meaning. But one day, I`ll give all these to a man I`ll marry :)

The best of luck to everyone - and I wish everybody to find one`s love!

Reply To This Message

Re: Love, care and devotion...

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-07-07 03:07

This all sound nice , the women I think on this site have a much better chance of meeting a good man than us men seeking a good women from this site .
The men on this site need to go through hundreds maybe even thousands of scamers to meet one good women .

Natalia, I think for you it will not take long at all to meet a man with so many men seeking women on this site .

Reply To This Message

Re: Love, care and devotion...

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-09-07 19:36

I agree with Dale. Keep your resolve in what you seek, be sincere in your thoughts and idea's for the future.
You can find what you seek but keep your mind on the goal. And emotions in check.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.