New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 how do i be come a paid up member

Author: Brian  (---.w193-249.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date:   07-09-04 13:54

ive spent 1 hour here and cant find how to do it

Reply To This Message

Re: how do i be come a paid up member

Author: Dennis  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   07-11-04 16:45

Brian,

If you write an email to admin@new-dating.com I'm sure they can help you. The members here have a different interface with this site and I can't remember how I got to the payment page. I think it came up when I tried to do something that only paid up members were allowed to do.

Welcome and good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: Brian  (---.w193-248.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date:   07-12-04 01:53

thanks dennis i have found out how to join

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-12-04 01:57

one more thing how can i see the privat email address which thay want me to write to
brian

Reply To This Message

Author: Dennis  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   07-12-04 07:06

Dear Brian,

Ha ha ha! I ran into the same problem. In fact, I didn't understand what was going on at first. I tried to put my emaiil address into the emails I sent, but it was edited out. Then when I received some replies, I could tell that the girls' email addresses were also edited out and there was a blank. So I paid up and from then on I could send my email address and I could see theirs.

If anyone contacted you before you paid up, you have to write them again and ask them to send you their email address again (it won't appear in the emails you have already received).

Remember, don't fall for any scams about them needing money - i.e. just DON'T SEND MONEY until after you have met them in person. A genuine, sincere girl will not ask for any money for anything - only a scammer will.

Again, good luck - there are some great ladies out there looking for True Love and their soulmate.

Dennis

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-12-04 07:55

i know what you mean ive kicked my pc across the room twice know!!!
i now about the scams i had one try it on with me it was not on this site she was from cote de ivory she wanted money for her taxi i could see it comming so i just kept it going in her photo she was white and the next time i saw it she was black she had some sun tan (lol) so i looked it on the net what the place was like .and i have read about the scams in this forum
all the best brian

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-12-04 08:03

i have just sent this to my self so the pc is taking one more kick !!!!aaaaaahhhhhh i hate pc,s
brian

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   07-13-04 05:19

Brian! For send letters on this site exists internal mail. But send letter by internal mail you can, if be a paid up member. Try send letter by internal mail, will appear page about payment. If you write your e-mail in your letter, filter his deleted (as and from your info "About me"). You can write to administration web-site request about send your e-mail on e-mail girl, which you like. Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-13-04 05:26

thanks irina ive got it sorted now so the pc is safe no more flying lessons for it (lol)

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   07-13-04 06:15

well here is and well!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.