New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 visas

Author: Brian  (---.w193-248.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date:   07-18-04 04:51

does any one know how visa works and where you get them from ??

Reply To This Message

Re: visas

Author: Dennis  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   07-18-04 07:34

Brian,

You are from France so the immigration situation is unique to your country. I would suggest you do a search using a search engine like Google. I did this and found many sites, but my French is rusty and even when I translated the sites using the computer, I don't know which questions you need answered. Lots of information online! Good luck! (Bonne Chance)

Reply To This Message

Author: Brian  (---.w80-9.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date:   07-18-04 07:37

thanks dennis i come from th uk and live in france and my frence is not good thanks brian

Reply To This Message

Author: Jose  (---.58.2.237.proxycache.rima-tde.net)
Date:   07-24-04 05:33

I think it's easier you just call the embassy of the country in question.
I did that...and situations solved in a metter of minuts.
Otherwise contact a good travel agency, they can do a "package" solving all that too!
regards;
J.

Reply To This Message

Author: Johan  (---.241.81.adsl.skynet.be)
Date:   11-15-04 03:38

I speak about the situation in Belgium, but I'm sure the same apllies to France.
Visa for the Ukraine is no problem. You fill in two forms, need two pictures and you apply at the Ukrainian consulate. Single entry visa costs minimum 50 euro when delivered within 6 working days. Express visa costs double and is delivered the same day. Visa is valid for a stay of three months.

Visa for Russia : you need a business invitation or a private invitation (from a Russian citizen through their office of OVIR, the original green paper is needed) or through a travel agency (you book fi. 1 night and they deliver a document for a visa apply for a 14day stay).

In all capitals of Russia there are Russian cultural societies that can help.

Johan

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.ppp132.yaroslavl.ru)
Date:   11-15-04 11:24

Try to contact these guys http://sptimes.ru/cgi-pages/realest.cgi#Visas in St. Pete. There is the same newspaper "Moscow Times". My friend used to use invitations of Youth Hostel (they sometimes put ads there), quite cheap and quick.

Personal invitation is a long and too complicated way.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.