New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 One question...

Author: Denis  (---.Syktyvkar.dial.rol.ru)
Date:   07-29-04 12:38

Why, on my sight, so there are a lot of russian women aspires to leave in marriage for the foreign men, and so there are not enough of women for the russian men? Where to dig?

Reply To This Message

Re: One question...

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   07-30-04 05:11

The Woman wants to find gentile, independent, rich man, who will be able to contain her and her childs. Not only russian, but any woman. Many russian womans think that exactly foreign men answer this requirements. Possible exactly so many russian womens try to marry with foreign man.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-31-04 00:59

Ok... may be. But there is such impression that all russian girl want to fall down...

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   08-02-04 00:02

You are mistaken. Not all russian girls want to marry with foreigner certainly. I think, it is necessary to search for the person, with which you is of interest, which will love and respect you, with which you will not want to part. But will this man from nearby house, city or from the other country - already not so it is important. Only HE was YOUR half.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-03-04 03:11

Ok.. i see.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.