New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 ukrainen and russien female profiles

Author: Stefan  (85.27.194.---)
Date:   09-24-12 17:44

Does any of you have any experience with women from thos 2 countries Ukraine and Russia??

I mean there a lot of beautifull women there and i tryed to contact them, but for me i really smells of fake profiles and moneymaker profiles.

Please let me hear if you have any experince.

I would still love to believe that this is a serious dating side, but i have my thourghts now

Reply To This Message

Re: ukrainen and russien female profiles

Author: Klaus  (---.dialup.ice.net)
Date:   09-24-12 18:10

And you should keep those thoughts in your backhead. Because i have allready, been writing with 3 different, and they all ended up with wanting me to pay to some agency , something about translater fee.
I do not care , because if the woman ask me to write ( translate the letter into Russian ) I would do that. So why pay some "people". It is simply not going to happen.

I have also contact to some, and there you can see , the hole set up of letter and answers are different. So those i still believe in.

But it is not only the Russians or Ukrainians , there is also UK, USA, Africa scammers.
One UK, has been asking me to pay , her money to shop.
Another wanted me to pay her , so she could visit her mother.
So be careful outthere......

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-24-12 18:51

no wonder i get all these weird replies from those profiles, not even answering my question?.

I did read some place that the men wasnt serious about meeting foreign women, how can we be serious when we are up against **** like that.

Anybody know where to search for real female profiles on the internet???

ITS A SICK JOKE

Reply To This Message

Author: Klaus  (---.dialup.ice.net)
Date:   09-24-12 21:54

I do know, what you mean. And just wait for it , it will be even more sick as you move forward.
No, Smile
I believe there some here , who are real and serious.
I just takes to much time to get reed of those , who are nothing.
But nobody said it should be easy. I have visited many different sites and the problem is the same , allover.

Reply To This Message

Author: Maria  (---.adsl.online.nl)
Date:   10-02-12 20:37

Gentlemen!

Scammers, fakes and money - hunters are all over the world: women and men.

Be careful, selective, talk, discover.. there are rare intellectual spices.. and they are also trying to find a real match...

Good luck to all!

Reply To This Message

Author: Dienefer  (---.dsl.telesp.net.br)
Date:   10-03-12 00:42

I agree with Maria, there are some players fakes and strange men here too! So I need to be more demanding and selective...It seems that the blocking tool does not work well, if someone can answer me ... blocks by number of profile member?

anyway ... good luck to everyone!

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-03-12 16:59

Tell me who is serious and who is not, so i dont waste my time on fake profiles :-) just kidding. It is just anoying when you have serious intension with this dating and is seriously looking for a relationship. Think i could put the first 20 profiles in as money-maker profiles or fake profiles with no problem.
Have any of you ever talked to someone from this side or meet anybody in real life.

Klaus you dont motivate me to do more searching :-)

Maria i agree

Dienefer, you are a very beautiful lady, and you could have been one of those fakes, but now i see your reply, so i think you are for real :-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Katya  (---.nationalcablenetworks.ru)
Date:   10-07-12 17:42

Sorry, I am 100% real and not poor at all ))) Infortunately not 100% russian, but from Russia )
It's good to dont trust everybody, but not all women from Russia are scammers.

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel777  (---.dsl.utg.ge)
Date:   10-08-12 01:23

babnikiiiiii

Reply To This Message

Author: olga  (---.gprs.mts.ru)
Date:   10-23-12 22:09

We are real...
I am also 100% real and also russian...

Reply To This Message

re.

Author: armalia  (175.144.191.---)
Date:   10-25-12 01:31

hii..i am asian lady..and i am real ok.

Reply To This Message

Author: Al-Cole  (---.lsanca.fios.verizon.net)
Date:   12-04-12 19:58

I not ever found any that has the money to come to USA. Never send money to anyone you met on internet? It very risky for you to go there but if you can afford it, then that is best way, just be sure you get your own hotel arrangements before hand and can validate who the person is you going see. Do not agree to stay at their house until you there for few days. You may get robbed, thrown out, or find out the girl you think she is is some ugly dude ready to do you in.
You can spend a few bucks to have deliver some cheap flowers and have them take a picture of the girl receiving them.
I had several fake addresses and scammers discovered by such a technique. Also make sure they give you a real phone number and call them few times.
Never, NEVER send money to anyone on internet.

Reply To This Message

Author: armalia  (115.132.154.---)
Date:   12-16-12 01:34

Al-Cole wrote:

> I not ever found any that has the money to come to USA. Never
> send money to anyone you met on internet? It very risky for you
> to go there but if you can afford it, then that is best way,
> just be sure you get your own hotel arrangements before hand
> and can validate who the person is you going see. Do not agree
> to stay at their house until you there for few days. You may
> get robbed, thrown out, or find out the girl you think she is
> is some ugly dude ready to do you in.
> You can spend a few bucks to have deliver some cheap flowers
> and have them take a picture of the girl receiving them.
> I had several fake addresses and scammers discovered by such a
> technique. Also make sure they give you a real phone number and
> call them few times.
> Never, NEVER send money to anyone on internet.

Reply To This Message

Author: Diana  (---.volia.net)
Date:   01-21-13 00:46

Well, let me clear the situation here Ladies and Gentlemen, I think I know what's the real problem is. The guys are getting stories from 20-30 years old model looking profiles and of course they think that those woman has a HUGE interest in them because they are just so great. HELLO, WAKE UP. IF YOU ARE 50 AND FROM RURAL AREA - THE BEST GIRL FOR YOU IS NOT A HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL BIG CITY GIRL, IT'S AROUND YOUR AGE 45-50 YEARS OLD FEMALE FROM SUBURBS - TREAT HER RIGHT, SEND HER FLOWERS, TAKE HER SHOPPING WHEN YOU COME SEE YOU AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENS? SHE WILL BE NICE BACK TO YOU.
But if you think 20 years old model looking girl "LOVES YOU" - GO VISIT A DOCTOR, seriously, it will be less expensive - then constantly wasting money on stammers. Why would she want to spend her young years on you - be real and thats it, everything else is simple.
But most likely gentlemen came on Russian dating site to raise their self esteem by dating 20 + years old, most likely do not even make enough money to be able to bring girl overseas to their farms or ruins and they know it very well, so all they are left to do is a cheap sex tourism and scammers. Dating agencies also know that- thats why topic with scammers is still so popular.

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   05-20-21 19:42

I just want a woman to love me for me.
Age ain't a problem... I just need love.
Please

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.