New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Invatation letters to the Ukraine

Author: Wayne Westaway  (---.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
Date:   08-07-04 21:55

Hello, I am planning to visit the Ukraine in September but i am having problems getting an invatation letter for my visa, it seems to take 1 month to get it, but the travel agent here says it should only take a couple of days? Can anyone help me please? I live in New Zealand. Kind regards Wayne.

Reply To This Message

Re: Invatation letters to the Ukraine

Author: James  (---.slsp.cox-internet.com)
Date:   08-08-04 09:05

Maybe I will see you there in Sept. :) You could contact red star travel agency on the net and see how much time it takes. Or perhaps do an internet search.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   08-11-04 16:18

Will not say for Ukraine but it can be the same system like here.
WHO you are waiting for the invitation letter from? If it's a letter from an individual, it can take a month or even two. Travel compaies can make it quickly.
Ask not to send it to you with an ordinary post. I was sending some and no one arrived. After that I used the UPS company and my letter arrived safely. It was quite long time ago, things could change but I prefer to have less risk.

Reply To This Message

Author: Brian  (---.w193-248.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date:   08-12-04 14:14

hi wayne
if you go to this site www.visatorussia.com it takes 1 day and cost 45$

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.