New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 looking for a serious man

Author: Julia  (114.79.50.---)
Date:   06-24-13 10:13

hello everyone, My name is Julia. I come from Indonesia. I'm looking for a serious man. If you serious then contact me.

Reply To This Message

Re: Hello Me kacim Single man

Author: kasobaby  (41.216.50.---)
Date:   08-09-13 17:34

Hi this is me 27 years Kacim single woman looking for friendship with serious relationship, Skype: kasim.soumano, Facebook: kasim Soumano, MSN: kasimsoumanou@hotmail.fr; thank you to answer me! Can we be friends?

Reply To This Message

Re: Julia

Author: Daneil Cole  (197.111.223.---)
Date:   08-13-13 08:06

Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows that you're not perfect, but treats you as if you are. Someone whose biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says I love you and means it. Last but not the least, find someone you wouldn't mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and your gray hair but still falls in love with you all over again. Please forward all your next mails to danielcole44atyahoo.com for further fast communication, for I don’t visit this site always. I also hope this friendship we started will lead to a positive and remarkable height? Look forward to always read from you.With love my dear.

Reply To This Message

Re: looking for a serious man

Author: linnelyn detorres  (125.60.195.---)
Date:   08-16-13 13:12

hi to all i'm lyn from Philippines 20 yrs old.Looking for a friends.

Reply To This Message

Re: èùó ñåðüåçíîãî ìóæ÷èíó

Author:   ()
Date:   03-20-14 20:10

ïðèâåò èùó ìóæ÷èíó îò 58 äî 99

Reply To This Message

Re: èùó ñåðüåçíîãî ìóæ÷èíó

Date:   04-19-14 05:29

Reply To This Message

Re: looking for a serious man

Date:   05-29-14 03:00

Dearest,
I am Miss Esther I came across your profile today and became much interested in you I will like to have you as my companion, from here lets see if our dream
towards each other will became a reality I will also like to received your mail direct to my box. I will be glad to receive your mail (Remember the distance
or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life) Send an email to my email address. ( esther02lov@yahoo.com ) so l can give you my picture for you to
know who iam.
Thanks Miss Esther Kabral.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.