New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 To Russia with sympthey and love

Author: Wayne Westaway  (---.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
Date:   09-05-04 03:20

Please accept the sympthey of the people of New Zealand for the horrific event in Russia and the loss of life of adults and children. Many tears flow in my country and heart felt wishes are sent to you.
With respect
Wayne

Reply To This Message

Re: To Russia with sympthey and love

Author: Anna  (---.dialup.vmb-service.ru)
Date:   09-05-04 06:04

it is very big tragedy and very big shame for us. who could know that events like this can be possible! unfortunately it shows not good features of russian life and rushian goverment... I dont know what kind of info was recieved by people from other countries and that was said on TV and didnt make us respect them in this situation....

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   09-05-04 15:11

Da blagoslovit Russia Bog!

Islam must eliminate its monsters for the good of all mankind! If mistakes were made at Beslan, they were only human. The evil was sown by the Hostage Takers, and they had no terms which could have been met. These are the same people who attacked my native city, New York, an attack we Americans will never forget.

That they could target innocent angels shows their inhumanity.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   09-06-04 06:06

You are a right, John.
Terrorist stand outside of nationality and outside of religion.... He don't care, who before him - a christian, buddhist or moslem, man, woman, oldster or child...

Reply To This Message

Author: Anna  (---.dialup.vmb-service.ru)
Date:   09-06-04 12:36

what do u mean then u speak about mistakes John? if u speak about russian mistakes I will answer - I can make any mistakes in my life but I m not president. and my mistakes make me painfull, only me. but if U r one ofe most important people in country u have no right to make mistakes sometimes - ur mistake - other peoples blood......

Reply To This Message

Author: josef  (---.bb.netvision.net.il)
Date:   09-06-04 15:27

I would also like to join in sending my symphaty and condolences for the tragic and totally unnesessary loss of life in Beslan.
People in my country unfortunately used to brutality of the terorism but such terrible disregard of any mercy for the young souls along with their parents and teachers, is really unprecedent.

with much grief and pain
Josef

Reply To This Message

Author: Erick  (---.quickclick.ctc.net)
Date:   09-06-04 21:39

I too echo the hearts and prayers of people from the U.S. and from all over the globe, who have been in prayer for the people and families who have had to endure such a tragedy. Our prayers are for healing and restoration of the families and those who were personally involved. Secondly for the people and leaders of the country, that they will make the right decisions as they move forward in dealing with this tragedy and bringing support to those in need.

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   09-07-04 04:16

Dear Friends: If anyone would like to help the kids in Beslan, and their families, there is a completely trustworthy website which has already raised over $200,000 in three days: www.moscowhelp.org, which was formed after the theater tragedy in Moscow and has an excellent track record.

I realized how sensitive this whole subject is when a message I sent to this website was censored, I guess because it was too political. I support Russia and her leaders in this time of great trial: da blagoslovit Rossiu Bog!

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   09-08-04 15:27

I really don't understand what goes on in this world, guys. Has anyone seen Fahrenheit 9/11?

Reply To This Message

Author: Wayne Westaway  (---.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
Date:   09-08-04 20:33

Fahrenheit 9/11 is very interesting to watch, things are not always as they seem!!!!! Terrisom has no place anywhere in the world, I am luckey to live in a country so far away from all unrest but please let me tell you the people of New Zealand feel all the grief along side the families of anyone killed in this madness.
Children are sacreed and no justistifacation is possiable for any actions against them, let all this madness end.
Imagine sitting on the moon and looking back at the world, there are no borders there are no walls, we are all one people, brothers and sisters as one.

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   02-21-19 13:38

Thanks for sharing the post!

Creating an e-commerce store on the magento platform is the best cost effective feature which you can get designing your own e-commerce store. Magento designers help to create a perfect responsive magento website with breadcrumbs that allows the user to easily navigate the products & services on the website.

Hire the best leading companies for magento development India to create your own e-commerce store with feature rich opportunities and increase business sales.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.