New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 New Scammer on this site

Author: Terry OBrien  (---.range217-43.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   09-28-04 09:03

Sorry to have to report that we have a new scammer on this site, I received a letter from Kate 263823, and was surprised to receive it as she was only 24. However I duly replied as a matter of courtesy. since then her letters have been on a daily basis, each one getting a little more personal (nothing wrong in that) but I became suspicous, yo cut the story short I looked for her www.womenrussia.com/blacklist.htm and duly found her there the photo was her second on this site and she has used the names Julia Gorodnicheva, Iraida Belyaeva. Beware chaps she's very plausible, but then I guess they all are.

Reply To This Message

Re: New Scammer on this site

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   10-02-04 08:46

I want to congratulate the administration of this site for doing such a good job of screening the scammers. I have the feeling that in almost every case it's some guy in a saloon with a laptop doing the scamming. I am thankful that while I admired many of the ladies listed, I didn't hook up with their mailboxes. One thing is sure: if you wrote to any of these you got an answer, usually a fast one.
Incidentally, one girl whom I accused of being a fake because she sent out a lot of form letters, got very angry at me, changed her style and is now a good friend. She's a very real girl.
Hey, I'm not going to get mad at anybody. The rule is: IF THEY ASK FOR MONEY, GET LOST. I think it's OK to send a gift though, don't you? A real person would accept it gracefully and stay in touch with you, while I think a scammer would move on to the next sucker. What hurts is to give your trust to someone, even for just a little while and they misuse it. You're disappointed that someone is being so human as to deceive YOU, like it's never been done before!
As my father used to say, money is important only when you haven't got any.

Reply To This Message

Author: Terry OBrien  (---.range217-43.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   10-02-04 08:57

John I echo your sentiments exactly, its not about money, like you, I suspect, I can afford the amounts these "ladies" are looking for. For me its rather a question of someone who you genuinely feel is a "nice" person invades your own world, sucks you in, and then blows you out in little bubbles. We can find plenty of them here in the UK, what I am looking for is a little different to that. But I must admit I'm becoming a little more wary, not a bad thing I suppose.

Reply To This Message

Author: Julia  (---.cosmostv.by)
Date:   11-15-04 00:58

>but I became suspicous, yo cut the story short I looked for her >www.womenrussia.com/blacklist.htm and duly found her there the photo >was her second on this site and she has used the names Julia >Gorodnicheva, Iraida Belyaeva. Beware chaps she's very plausible, but >then I guess they all are.
Be careful with judging by photo is girl scammer or not, because scammers can use not their photos (and I think, clever scammers won`t use their own photos), and normal girls whose photos were used by scammers can be treated as scammers. So be careful and don`t make conclusions too fast.

Reply To This Message

Author: Per  (---.58.44.44.proxycache.rima-tde.net)
Date:   11-15-04 05:25

id=24808

This id is trying to run here own business from this site.
The mail I got:

Hello!
If you are coming to Kiev soon, I might be very useful to you!
I can offer you the following services:
I can translate for you during your meetings with girls, I charge $7 per hour, or $50 for 8-hour
day. I can also take you sightseeing through historical places of Kiev. Besides that I can tell you
a lot of useful things that you might need while in Ukraine. I will help you find any place you
need, and tell you about every restaurant or club in Kiev. I can assure you my English is fluent
and I don't have terrible Russian accent I could also arrange wonderful not expensive apartment in
center of Kiev
Besides that I have my own database of girls, young and very serious girls, who are real.
You can write me: Julia_x@bk.ru
Best regards,
Julia.

Reply To This Message

Author: Terry  (---.range81-155.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   11-17-04 06:02

Per
You have to admire the spirit of the girl, at least its honest!! Unlike the people who are the subject of this thread.
John sorry I haven;t been in touch, had a slight altercation with a German truck on my way home from London. Just got out of hospital this morning everything mending very well

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-17-04 15:25

Dear Terry,
I'm sorry to hear of your trouble and I wish you all the best. I had an accident over a year ago, hurt my hip, and the bones are healing, but slowly. My Ugandan nurse gave me a tribal remedy: chocolate, it makes new bones she says and I think it does help.
Tony Blair was just here for a quick visit and then went home to talk to Chirac. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a rapprochement in the wind, and it's about time.
I wish all my Russian friends a good winter. I'd love to go for a troika ride in the country, bells and all.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-19-04 05:57

Dear Terry,
I have the idea that you know Cornwall quite well. Someone told me of a Cornish delight from Mousehole known as Stargazy Pie, maybe you could describe it for those of us on the Forum, it sounds very exotic.
Being part Irish and part Welsh I consider Cornishmen my cousins, like the Bretons in France, all a very hardheaded bunch.
And would some of you nice Ukrainian ladies please explain the relative merits of your two candidates for President. It's great that you have a free election and that the whole country is excited about it. Ukrainians are our good friends here in the US.
I grew up in NYC near a Ukrainian neighborhood, you knew you were there when you could smell the cabbage, kapustu, cooking. The pretty Ukrainian girls paid no attention to us Micks. Maybe times have changed? Poka, Johnno

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.