New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 scammers??

Author: Matthew  (---.the-beach.net)
Date:   11-08-04 00:02

i have been having many scammers writing me from this site. Its getting to a point where its just to many, and to much time weeding through them. Most are from Lugansk but other parts of Russia also. I dont remember it being so bad before--hmmm, or maybe i was just blind???

Reply To This Message

Re: scammers??

Author: arthurss  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   11-08-04 00:52

Lugansk is a terrific place. Look for your reference on msn group
"russian scam artist"

Reply To This Message

Author: New-Dating com Admin  (---.152.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   11-10-04 02:10

Dear Friends,

Yet long time ago we've agreed that problems of Scam should be discussed and efforts combined to reveal scammers. We are very open to any of your comments and experiences which might help us to make our database clear.
If any of you received direct or hidden request of money especially in early correspondence, please never send money!- whatever the reason had been stated. We've started special page for dishonest members, you can post those in our Blacklist by filling the required info and providing some letters as a sample.
Please, do not just delete scammer's message and go further, forward this information to us - whether it's a travel/visa scam, or ficticious agency requesting money for translation and letter forwarding, or any other scenario.

Thank you for your support and help!

Regards to all,
New-Dating.com Team.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (195.69.160.---)
Date:   11-11-04 23:35

Please, explain completely, what is scammer? I understand that everybody is afraid them, but why?

Reply To This Message

Author: Matthew  (---.the-beach.net)
Date:   11-13-04 19:07

yes, i agree-we should report the scammers but there must be help by new-dating as well. Its too much work for one person. every letter i have received from Lugansk girls are scmmers. There must be some way to verify there new profiles. Its just to much time to write each gilrl from lugansk 3 long letters to find out it was a scammer wanting money. To pay for this??? I have reported about 7 this week.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.211.1.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-14-04 11:04

OK. I understood. Scammers are the girls, who ask money. But communicating with men on this site I have great doubt that anybody can send money to these girls. How can scammers earn?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.