New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Why you consider, what on streets of Siberia bears go?

Author: Dina  (---.risp.ru)
Date:   11-09-04 08:59

It is lie! Goats go only! ))

Reply To This Message

Re: Why you consider, what on streets of Siberia bears go?

Author: Mixtli  (---.cogeco.net)
Date:   11-09-04 20:51

And all this time that I was thinking that Siberia was the capital of Mongolia!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-11-04 07:21

Many thanks! I am very similar to the Mongol?

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-11-04 20:27

Only to light brown hair and blue eyes mongols

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-13-04 06:28

??, ??????, ??????????? ???? ????, ?????? ??????, ??? ? ?? ?????? ?? ??????????! ? ??? ????! ? - ???????!!! ?????? ??? ???????? ? ???? ? ??????, ? ?????? ? ??????! ? ????? ???? ?????, ? ???? ?????? ???? ? ?????? ??????! ? ???????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????, ??? ? ?? ?????? ????? ???????? ????????????? ?????????????. ? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ???? ? ????? ??????! ?????????????, ?? ???? ????? ???????? ? ????????? ???? ??????? ????????? ??????? ??????????? ?????!!! ???????????? ???????????!
? ? ???? ????? ???????????? ????????????

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (128.221.4.---)
Date:   11-14-04 00:52

Please send me three wrapped for gift, and I will pay you on Monday ;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-14-04 00:58

(Hey! I'm not making fun of you... I want to joke WITH you... come on! Show that Siberian sense of humor!)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-14-04 04:24

? ??????? ? ??????????? ????? ?????? ??????? ? ??????? ?????. ? ??????? ???? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ??? ??, ??? ?? ????? ????? ? ?????????? ????? ????????, ? ? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ????????? ? ?????, ??????? "????? ???? ???????, ?? ?? 3 ?????, ? ??????? ?????????, ?? ?? 1" - ??? ??????, ?????????? ?? ??????. ??????, ????????? ????? ????? ????? ? ??? ?????????? "??????" ??????? - ??? ??????, ??? ??????? ????? ?????? ??????????????, ? ??? ????? ??? ????? ???????? ???????????? ?????, ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????????, ????? ?????????? ???????? ???????????, ?? ????????? ? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????, ? ????? ???????? ?????? ? ??? ???? ???? ?????????! ?????. ??? ?? ???????? ???????? ??????? ? ???????. ????????? ???????????, ??? ?????????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????, ?? ? ??? ? ?????. ?? ???????!
????????? ????, ????????...
? ??????? ????????? ??????? ? ???? ???????, ????????, ??????? ?? ????? ? ????????, ? ??? ???????? ??? ??????. ??? ??????? ???????:
????. ????? ???? ? ????? ????? ????. ?? ???????????, ???? ?????. ????????? ?????, ? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ?????? ???????, ??????? ???? ???????:
-?????, ??...? ????? ?? ???????? ????????
????? ?????????? ???????? ???? ? ???????:
-???! ?? ????? ?? ????????? ?????????!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-14-04 05:09

Okay, it is going to take me a year to translate all of this on my on-line translator, and I'm sure it will have so many errors.... oh well...

I will try to translate this later and answer this...

By the way...

? ?? ???????????? :)

????????? ? ??? ???? ?????????? ????? ???????? ?? ???????????, ? ???? ? ??, ??? ????? ?????? ??????? ????? ???? ... ??? ? ??????? ????.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.211.1.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-14-04 11:19

????!
???? ?? ?????????, ??? ???? ?? ??????, ?? ????? ????????????

Mixtli,
Don't try to translate it. It's impossible to translate Russian humor. Believe me!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-14-04 16:06

I know Kusha, I guess russian humor is very different as latin humor, we latin sometimes make people from other countries feel insulted by our sarcasm and our witty humor, but that's how we are.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.204.19.193.customers.spacegate.com.ua)
Date:   11-15-04 02:22

I know. I was communicating with one hot Latino guy. He sent me such letter, that I wished him to be happy. He was sure I blame. It's very pity. He was good guy.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-15-04 09:15

?????, ?????? ?? ? ?? ?? ??????????? ?????? ??? ????, ? ?? ???????? ?????? ?? ??????, ???? ? ? ???????!
Mixtli,
Voy a probar escribirte la anécdota! El marido y la mujer esperan a los huéspedes. El marido anda en unos cobardes, la mujer a él dice: - se Viste, está de visita vendrán pronto! - Y que ellos me mirarán! No me alimentas!!! - Entonces quita los cobardes y que los huéspedes mirarán que alimentarte no por que!

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.ppp132.yaroslavl.ru)
Date:   11-15-04 12:04

Normally humour is a reflection of a situation in a country. That's why.
Sure there are plenty jokes about Bush and Kerry at the moment :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-15-04 20:16

Well, this joke is a reflection of México:

Bush, Putin and Mexican president Fox were traveling on the same plane. While flying over the clouds, Putin asked: “I wonder where we are”. Bush open the plane window, and it stretches his arm outside the window and says: “We are in the United States!”, the Fox asks him “How do you know?”, and Bush replies: “Because I just touched the Statue of Liberty!”…

After a few hours, Putin stretches his arm outside the plane window and says: “Ah!… we are in Russia!”, and Bush asks: “How do you know we are in Russia?” and Putin replies: “Because I just touched the St. Basil's Cathedral!”….

Few hours later, Mexican president Fox stretches his arm outside the plane window and says: “Ah!… we are in Mexico!”, and Putin asked him: “How do you know we are in México?” and Fox replies: “Because someone stole my wrist watch!”….

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-16-04 08:42

???????? ???????!! ???????!
?????? ??? ????????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?????? ? ?????.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.81.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-17-04 11:08

Mixtly,
Your joke is fine. But it could be shorter, because everything can disappear in Russia so fast as in Mexico. :-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-18-04 07:19

??? ????????
??????????? ?????????? ? ????.
- ??????, ??????????!
- ??????, ????!
???, ????? ?? ????? ? ?????????.
???? ???????.

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   11-18-04 08:14

Dina, Can I translate your last message?

Another joke?

A bearcub and a hedgehog meet.
--Hello, bearcub
--Hello, hedgehog
So one word led to another and they got into a fight.

Your turn.

I love Russian humor. It is so existential and philosophic. I suppose the point of this might be: if you keep your mouth shut you might stay out of trouble.

I can't speak for all Americans of Irish and Italian descent as I am, but we want more of the milk of human kindness in our stories, or at least something to guffaw at, znachet khokhotat.

You folks should not be using this site for all Russian communication, although I enjoy it I must confess.

Udachi, Vanechka

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.ppp144.yaroslavl.ru)
Date:   11-18-04 10:29

Hello John,

The point of this teenager humour is: they both wanted to fight (for some adrenaline, for fun, like boxing) but as they both were friendly (polite) at the beginning, it seemed there were no reson for kicking each other. They started talking and found the reason.

Silly one.

Never heard "bearcub" word.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-18-04 11:59

Thanks Tann. Medvezhonok is a little bear, no? So the little ones of a bear are known as "cubs" in English, and they are very interesting animals as everyone in Russia knows.
I hate using those online translators. You never learn anything using them. Our two presidents, Putin and Bush have to go all the way to Chile to meet, but I think it is very important that they get a chance to talk up close. They seem to like one another.
Next Thursday we have our national holiday of Thanksgiving, when the country gives thanks for the important values that keep us free. Russia too is free, and it is important that it stay that way.
I enjoy your comments in the Forum, you have a lot of common sense, mnogo zdravovo smisla. Udachi, John

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-18-04 15:07

Yes, Putin made a clever step learning English when he became a president. It's important when they get free minutes on meetings without interpreters and they can communicate to each other, not to sit with boring faces like having ignorance of each other. I saw such moments on the last G8 meeting, not good impression when some presidents couldn't say even a word to his neighbour. Even couple of words mean a lot, that's attention and sympathy.
I am very surprised that your Condoleezza Rice speaks quite good Russian, that is not an easy language. You can judge yourself I think :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-18-04 18:23

Ms.Rice is a bright woman, but in my opinion she's too much of a yes-person, not apt to disagree with President Bush, who needs to be disagreed with at times. He is a much better choice than his opponent, a man of little substance and great arrogance, I had the chance to judge this person to person one time.

Condoleeza Rice ran Stanford University, in Palo Alto, California, a very big job. I like the way she dresses, possibly a shallow comment on my part.

When we get right down to it Putin and Bush have to defeat Terrorism, whether we like them or not. That is the real test. I think it is fortunate that many of Russia's Moslems have remained peaceful, and seem to think of themselves as real Russians. I think most of ours do too, but we can't tell the good ones from the bad. That's a job they have to do for themselves. The Police Chief in New York says he doesn't know of a single incident where a New York Arab has reported a subversive fellow Arab, an almost impossible set of circumstances.

Once I lived 30 km from New York in some wild hills and we had a small black bear that went through our back garden.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-19-04 17:17

The case of picking career over having a family. Although must say increadible career :) I've heard somewhere a very deep and philosophic thought: "If you have children - you live like a dog but die as a human being. If you don't have - you live like a human but die as a dog." Very true notice :)

I don't think we should touch the election theme in America now as I heard it run real "battles" there. I remember the election here (second Eltsin period) when we had some candidates (4 or 5) for the soft president place. I visited my friend and asked her who she was going to voite for. She said it was a great secret as they got a big quarrel in the family because of these elections. They preffered not to know each other`s choice but keep family peace. Wise way :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-20-04 06:54

I do not love very clever people. It is not necessary to philosophize very much in my theme of a forum.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-20-04 08:24

.Dear Dina,
Isn't Novosibirsk noted for its scientific achievements? I'm interested in your being a hydrobiologist. It's a long way to an ocean from there but do you study lakes and rivers as well? Is there much freshwater fishing done in central Siberia? I think someday the water, salt and fresh will be supplying much of the earth's food. Pravda ili nepravda?

You joke about bears and goats being on the streets of Siberia. I have heard of a Siberian tiger, where do they hang out?

All the best, Vanya

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-20-04 08:59

Dear Tann,
In regard to our election, we've been fighting over election results ever since our country was founded. I hope we never stop. No one should get the idea that we are not all loyal Americans.
Let me relate a personal anecdote about our Mr.Kerry. One night in a Boston hotel I ran into him in a very small room where there was no one else present. We looked at each other and I said politely, "Good evening,Senator". He stared at me, said nothing and walked out. Not my kind of guy!

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.98.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-24-04 21:51

????!
??? ??????, ??? ????????? ???????. ???? ???????? ????? ?????. ??????? ????????? ? ???-?????? ????? ???????.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-25-04 05:36

Dorogie devushki:

Bolee prostoe-luchee, imeet smisl. No po-angliski, pozhalusta!

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (212.13.188.---)
Date:   11-26-04 00:30

Why? I see you understand Russian

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.