New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 I have friends and girlfriends who want to marry (to leave in marriage), but can

Author: Dina  (---.risp.ru)
Date:   11-09-04 09:17

Therefore they pay the ????? abroad - and suddenly there they will find the love. I am interested in people as a whole.

Reply To This Message

Re: I have friends and girlfriends who want to marry (to leave in marriage), but can

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   11-09-04 20:59

What the...

Yesterday I was reading how the standard transmission in the Ford Lotus worked, and I didn’t understand a thing either ;-)

(If I were you, I would be using a different translator)

Reply To This Message

Re: I have friends and girlfriends who want to marry (to leave in marriage), but can

Date:   11-11-04 07:24

O'K, boss!

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.cogeco.net)
Date:   11-11-04 20:25

That translator was much better! I really liked it! ;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-13-04 06:18

?????????, ? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ???????

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (128.221.4.---)
Date:   11-14-04 00:54

?????? ??... (? ????????? ?????????? ????????? ???? - ???????? ... ??? ??????????????)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-14-04 04:28

??. ???????? ??????????.
?? ?????? ?????????? ?? ???? ????? ???????! ??? ?? ?????? ????????? ????? ????????, ???? ???? ??????? ????? ????????

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (128.221.4.---)
Date:   11-14-04 04:53

Oh no!... not much time at all!... Just a few minutes a week, because this forum is as dead as Rasputin ;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-14-04 05:02

? ? ??? ??? ? ?????? ???? 2 ?????!)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   11-14-04 16:13

????, ?????????? ... ?? ????????? ??? ?????? ?????! ???? ???? ?? ???? ??, ??? ????? ???????? ?? ????????? ?????!;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-15-04 09:19

Que significa el apellido de nuestro presidente? A mí el traductor no traslada!

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.cogeco.net)
Date:   11-15-04 20:18

That means: "your Presiden'ts last name"

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.