New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Happy Thanksgiving!

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   11-25-04 08:42

Today in the USA we give thanks for being as we are, good and bad. So may I say also to all my Russian and especially Ukrainian friends, dniom blagodarenia!

Reply To This Message

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Author: tann  (---.ppp144.yaroslavl.ru)
Date:   11-25-04 11:04

Having a nice turkey, John? ;)

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   11-25-04 12:29

Dorogaia Tann,

Nyet indeiki, no pukhluiu kuritsu s belim vinom. Mozhno prikhodit? Even our sweet little Russian speakers in the Forum are invited!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-25-04 13:37

:)) :))

By the way, it's a pity that people in the forum are quite far from each other. Would be nice to meet and talk from time to time as we do it in a photograthy forum. Just imagine, you fly thousands kilometers to have an evening with friends on the other part of the world... Anyone wants to join? :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.cmbg.cable.ntl.com)
Date:   11-28-04 17:25

That sounds like a good idea, count me in - so where and when? I just posted a notice saying I was visiting Ukraine and would be happy to meet up with anyone there who looked at the forum - but a properly organised gathering somewhere next summer wb great. I vote for Poland....

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-01-04 10:09

That sounds like the IOC elections, not less. Will our voiting be anonymous? ;)

Poland should be a nice place I think, never been there. Do you have any certain plans for this trip already?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.