New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Silly man

Author: Bonny  (---.spacegate.com.ua)
Date:   09-03-05 10:37

No, this topic is not about JeffS :)))

Really I want to write about one funny silly man - Ray ID: 10002

Within a year I received from him four times the same letter:

Hello Bonny..kak dyela...
.what a nice surprise to meet a charming lady..I am a wealthy engineer, partly living in Houston,TX partly Europe, 45yrs, 180, 81kg, greeneyes, loves goodlife, romantic evenings, travelling, and wish to share these with you for a . . relationship.where we can share the love and joy and happiness.....!!!..so if you care, please reply to petrokon@yahoo.com, bye..see you soon..
Ray
?± will be in south Europe soon..to look for a summer house for you for eternal happiness....

But the most funny is that the same letters received all my friends. I have some my friends (they are girls) on this site. The first time I received such letter about a half of year ago. If he can't find wife with such letter fr so long time, it maybe better to change something?

Oh, sure I forgot he changes name in the beginning of letter :)

Reply To This Message

Re: Silly man

Date:   09-03-05 10:56

Very funny when I created this topic, this silly man appeared on-line. I said him about this topic and he promised:

" write you as a scammer...too...
OK...!!!!!!!!!!!"

Very funny! :))))

JeffS, please, confirm that I refused to receive money when you asked! Or I'll get to the list of scammers!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-03-05 11:01

Some more his posts just received:

"well...
? know you as a scammer...and ? will report you on the FORUM..too....OK....
mind your own business..and get lost...."

"lady...
this is a money paid site...and we pay money..and not seeking people to scam..with your false...IDs and without paying money..
so take off that silly remark from the forum..
its none of your business....understand..get lost...."

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-03-05 11:06

Is it nothing I write so much :) ????

OK, it's very interesting how much men pay on this site?

It's free for girls... But it maybe after my activity here I won't be here even for money :)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   09-03-05 11:34

dear Bonny overtake him and write about all this things to admin, I think it will better for you..... good luck baby :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-03-05 11:36

Doesn't Admin read this forum?

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   09-03-05 11:55

I am sure they are read, but will be better if you will write special letter for them.... and if you no mind a small advice, don't be hope on Jeff, he will not to confirm because he lobe only himself and care of himself only... I am sorry, he is your friend, but it is my opinion.... :) listen to me and write to admine and make it right now!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   09-03-05 15:38

Well, regarding his first letter doesn’t surprise me that all your friends received the same presentation. It is a very common internet practice to send the first presentation letter as a “template” because you really don’t know the other person and you are just talking about general details about you… after that first letter, the next letters should be unique (unless you send a joke.)

About his second and third letter, well, I guess he will definitely got mad for you putting his personal email on-line for everyone to see, it would also made me feel upset, but his reaction was a little bit too rude… well, too rude.

Third, this man is double your age, and what a heck is he doing by looking for girls the age of his daughters? Well, maybe when I get to that age I will be looking for 20 year old girls too, I don’t know ;-)

And fourth… well, there is really not a fourth one, just kidding.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-03-05 16:16

It is silly that he became so angry! This man sent you what is called a "canned" letter--a letter meant for many women. It is easier to write one letter for 100 women than writing 100 different letters. The problem is that unless you actually make a list of the people you send the letter to,you may forget who received the letter. It sounds like he sent this letter to many women,or he would not have forgotten you. I never make canned letters,because I think it is disrespectful to the individual person.

Reply To This Message

Author: NAVARRE  (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date:   09-03-05 18:58

Hmmmm! here is the letter i received from Ray! Honest! I may have reached a new low with this one!

Hello Navarre..
.what a nice surprise to meet a charming man..I am a wealthy engineer, partly living in Houston,TX partly Europe, 45yrs, 180, 81kg, greeneyes, loves goodlife, romantic evenings, travelling, and wish to share these with you for a . . relationship.where we can share the love and joy and happiness.....!!!..so if you care, please reply to petrokon@yahoo.com, bye..see you soon..
Ray
?± will be in south Europe soon..to look for a summer house for you for eternal happiness....

Hey Mixitli What was that rule about looking for girls the age of his daughters. Does it count if you don't actually have any daughters? Oops i may have violated that rule.

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.154.dial.online.kz)
Date:   09-03-05 20:28

Navarre: really cool joke! Great sense of humor!

Blaine: I think the same, similar letters are disrespection. I agree.

Mixtly: All my friends here are 22-21 (girls). And all of them received the same letter. Unfortunately I haven't here adult female friend to describe his round of interests :)

Liliya: Ok. Maybe it's my last post. This is the latest letter from Ray:

"well..
you are in the scammers black list website..already...
goodluck in greencard hunting...do svedanya............"

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   09-03-05 22:07

Well I received three letters from a young lady, all seemed normal, until the fourth one came, it was the same as the first, but her age went up 4 years, and the home city changed, photo was of smae person.

So I think the "form" letter does go both ways, but in this case it was much deeper with changed, ya could feel the scam comming on (smile)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-04-05 03:36

Come on Navarre, you gotta be kidding us! Really? He sent you that letter? ¡Mamma mía! If I get a letter like that, I would not know if I had to laugh, or if I have to cry.

(Did you respond to him? At least said thanks for his kind words?… Listen, I am not against men that like other men, in fact, I always encourage them to keep liking men… the more men like this, the more women available for us.)

Navarre, if you don't have any daughters, use the “little niece” rule… or get one! :)

Andy, maybe some people grow up faster than others ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: jbowe  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   09-04-05 03:50

Bonny, you said it all in this letter. But be realistic. There are so many scammers on these site that a man has to write a hundred letters to get one serious reply. Every one is looking for sonone special to meet his or her needs. I write one letter myself that kind of explains everything to introduce myself, get the other persons imationation going as to possibilities then I weed them out from there. I think its sad when I hear a lady say that not only her but her friends also belong to the same site and compare letters. That is unfair. If a man is serious and sends the same letter to several ladies it is because he is interested in those ladies and they are sent in private, each even though the same meant for the one. Its the ladies comparing and laughing at silly men that is wrong. I am sorry if this upsets you but I am only saying how I feel about this. My name is Stephen so there is no mistake who wrote this,

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-04-05 05:04

Correct me if I am wrong,but I believe FSU women will often join together when viewing a letter not so much to giggle and gawk,but to help each other because of misunderstood American grammar and words. It is okay to send a couple "canned" letters of introduction to a person,but believe me,after much practice a person can have 30 or 40 "canned response" letters to send for every situation--even that many photos to go with them. By this time,they have written enough letters to answer most questions. These letters do not address a person as an individual however,and go way beyond introduction. Every person is different,and if you write to somebody--addressing their city by name is much better than a statement like," How is it in your town?" These canned letters most often state your name on the first sentence and the last. Even when writing to somebody I know well,I make certain to address them by name in the body of the letter ,and to ask them specific questions regarding their own statements to me. This shows respect and interest in the person. It is also what most women want--to be listened and responded to. You can almost always tell when the correspondence goes from canned to informal letters,because the grammar changes. I want to be responded to as Blaine,and not the same as 100 other men who received the same 3rd letter with their names inserted in the header and the closing sentence.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-04-05 05:12

Mix i was joking about the letter. It's a dup of the one above!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-04-05 05:14

Mixtli come on! Bonny got it! Your slackin kid!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-04-05 05:17

Geez--I was just starting to work up the courage to write to Ray,and you burst my bubble. You sir are a fraud!! :o)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-04-05 09:23

Now this explains why Ray replied to my email telling me to get the **** away from him when I told him that I wanted to know him better...

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.219.dial.online.kz)
Date:   09-04-05 21:14

to jbowe: Mr. Stephen, I also hate when someone writes my name incorrectly :) But I don't agree with you - it isn't necessary to write in the first letter whole biography - it can't make girls be interested in you. And it isn't necessary to describe all you fantasies, I think... just write something to make her to think of you within some moments after reading your message... And she will reply you. And, please, choose your matches really...

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.219.dial.online.kz)
Date:   09-04-05 21:25

To Blaine: We join each other not only to help understand foreign language, but also giggle and gawk :) Really no of us answer the "canned letters". We reply just if can see this man didn't write such letter to others. There were such interesting moment: my friend wrote my darling, when we were communicating already about a month, he already phoned me... Really I worried very much and I was very glad when he read her letter, but didn't reply! So, men, be careful if you really has here someone who doen't want to lose...

Reply To This Message

Author: JANE  (---.spacegate.com.ua)
Date:   09-05-05 14:14

Oh, it very funny, but I also received this letter! Maybe he wants harem if send the same letter to many girls :) Hey, Ray, are you sure that in the USA having some wives is allowed? And are you sure you're rather wealthy to buy own summer house for all beauties from this site? ... if you can't even pay for new ID :)
Maybe it's better for you not to write about money, but show how interesting you're as person? If you're really interesing...

Reply To This Message

Author: Stephen  (---.range86-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   09-14-05 17:50

Jane, I too would like a harem. But just make sure every girl looks exactly like you.

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   09-22-05 04:50

You never askd me for money. Ever.

Jeff

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.