New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: is there such thing as a travel group ??

Author: David  (207.191.121.---)
Date:   04-23-04 15:39

James. I would encourage you to read the entire threads available in this forum regarding scamming. I strongly believe you are about to be victimized by one. I had to learn the hard way, as have most of the readers of this thread who have gone before you. Where is this lady from? If from Russia/Ukraine or any other country of the former Soviet Union, there is a 99% certainty that this is a scam. I have corresponded with dozens of women on this site. The legitimate ones ( at least from the FSU) all take the samre approach--it is best for we guys to go THERE for the first meeting. It is next to impossible for an FSU woman to obtain a visitor's visa or school visa to come to the USA--only work visas and fiance visas are obtainable.

I am planning a trip to various countries of the FSU in several weeks. I am excited about this, and it is after losing a total of nearly $2,000 learning about these scams the hard way. These scammers are EXTRAORDINARILY intelligent and emotionally advanced--they know just what to say to put your head in the clouds--until you part with your money.

I'm sure I'm not the only reader who would be curious of this lady's idnetity, and to see if she appears on the various blacklist sites.

Please feel free to write me if you would like to chat further. David

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 is there such thing as a travel group ??  new
James 04-23-04 15:13 
 Re: is there such thing as a travel group ??  
David 04-23-04 15:39 
 Re: is there such thing as a travel group ??  new
James 04-23-04 15:54 
David 04-23-04 16:35 
James 04-23-04 16:46 
Varun 04-24-04 14:59 
Dennis 05-24-04 10:32 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.