New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My 5 years on the internet

Author: enpv1  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   11-28-04 14:59

In the 5 years I have been on the internet looking for a wife I have been or tried to of been scammed at least 10 times. I have only been interested in maybe 50 woman so 20% is a rather high number. All have been Russian woman to. Some old some young. How bad can life be in Russia to lower yourself to steal money from caring men? Russian woman in the U.S. have a bad name and I can see why.

Reply To This Message

Re: My 5 years on the internet

Date:   11-28-04 15:01

I have given up on Russian woman. I will stay with American woman.

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.cmbg.cable.ntl.com)
Date:   11-28-04 15:36

Good, it'll stop you wasting the time of more decent and caring women, because there must have been at least 40 unfortunate souls who probably don't hold your name (or spelling and grammar) in such high regard either...
I do hope at least some of the scams were successful though.

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   11-28-04 15:51

My doctor here in Boston,USA is a Russian woman. She's smart, together, good-looking and married. We have plenty of Russian girls here. My Russian teacher just married a guy who has 36 patents on steelmaking. She came here without a penny 15 years ago and knowing zip English. Is that a story for the books?

Something about enpv's English leads me to believe that he's not American. Americans have more kindness than that. If women are trying to shill for money it's a shame that they're doing that, but I think most of the scams are guys using pretty girls' pictures without their knowledge or permission.

enpv should post a quick apology.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-28-04 16:16

I am sorry you are such an ass Richard. I am trying to tell many men out there just be carefull. In all honesty only desperate men look for a bride outside their country. They are looking for something they can't get in there own country. An 18 is a little young for a man your age Rich.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-28-04 16:19

Mr. Owens you look like a married Arab man to me. I am 100% American from birth. I am not resentful about Russian woman. However, I still think the U.S. has the best looking woman in the world PLUS they speak ENGLISH.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-28-04 16:28

This is more fun than a russian Chatroom.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.216.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-28-04 20:02

enpvl
You're very funny. Owens really looks like an Arab!!! You're handsome. And I wish you find good woman, but don't search her on-line. It's impossible

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   11-29-04 05:18

Ksusha: Salaam aleikem!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-29-04 07:08

? ??????? ? ??????????? ????? ?????? ??????? ? ??????? ?????. ? ??????? ???? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ??? ??, ??? ?? ????? ????? ? ?????????? ????? ????????, ? ? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ????????? ? ?????, ??????? "????? ???? ???????, ?? ?? 3 ?????, ? ??????? ?????????, ?? ?? 1" - ??? ??????, ?????????? ?? ??????. ??????, ????????? ????? ????? ????? ? ??? ?????????? "??????" ??????? - ??? ??????, ??? ??????? ????? ?????? ??????????????, ? ??? ????? ??? ????? ???????? ???????????? ?????, ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????????, ????? ?????????? ???????? ???????????, ?? ????????? ? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????, ? ????? ???????? ?????? ? ??? ???? ???? ?????????! ?????. ??? ?? ???????? ???????? ??????? ? ???????. ????????? ???????????, ??? ?????????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????, ?? ? ??? ? ?????. ?? ???????!
????????? ????, ????????...
? ??????? ????????? ??????? ? ???? ???????, ????????, ??????? ?? ????? ? ????????, ? ??? ???????? ??? ??????. ??? ??????? ???????:
????. ????? ???? ? ????? ????? ????. ?? ???????????, ???? ?????. ????????? ?????, ? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ?????? ???????, ??????? ???? ???????:
-?????, ??...? ????? ?? ???????? ????????
????? ?????????? ???????? ???? ? ???????:
-???! ?? ????? ?? ????????? ?????????!

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (195.69.160.---)
Date:   11-29-04 22:35

Saidun Owens!
Ualeikum assalam! Kaifa haluka!

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-01-04 12:12

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   12-08-04 08:16

enpv1, I think, search necessary WOMAN. ? from what country she will, this not it is important. Certainly, advisable that she knew the language of the bridegroom. But after all language possible to study...

Reply To This Message

Author: Ira  (---.dai.kalnieciai.lt)
Date:   12-14-04 23:16

I'm really sorry you are so disappointed in Russian women. Being a Russian lady myself ( I'm from Lithuania, but Russian) I can tell that there are some dishonest girls in here, but it's not fair to generalize and call everyone of us that bad.
I'd never ask anything from anyone as it would be below my dignity, and I believe good relationship is not about money and things you can get, but about trust and feelings. And I also know other ladies thinking the same way. I believe my English is good enough to communicate on every subject with English speaking people. I'm here not because I want to " get out of a poor country", but only because it is really difficult to find a Christian guy with high moral standarts these days.
I would expect an apology from you, and so would other nice Russian girls, I think.

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   12-15-04 06:24

Dorogaia Ira,
Good on you! and congratulations on your excellent English and the way you express yourself. It has always amazed me how Russia kept its faith through all those difficult and fearsome years.
S rozhdestvom 7/1.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-15-04 06:57

Say all,
I have made the rounds to Russia , Ukraine and Latvia. I find that the Russian girls are honest about their intentions. They don't always have the resources that would enable them to do many things. And they are usually very straight forward and honest about what they are looking for. The age hasn't really mattered as far as honesty either. I find that they are tender and personable. Only once was a girl dishonest with me about who she was.
So it is important to weed out the dishonest girls or scammers up front and send the scammers packing before they take money. My guess that
it is probably some guy or lady operating a scam behind the scenes and the girls probably don't get that much out of the deal.
I have been reading your desparate feelings Mr Envpl and it sounds like you probably should stick with American women if you keep getting scammed. Or maybe you should do some reading on the subject.
Old Saying: If you keep doing the same old things, then you will probably keep getting the same results.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tim  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-16-04 13:54

I agree with James. Good point.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   12-20-04 02:38

In Russia exists the good proverb: "Spoon of tar spoils the barrel of the honey" (????? ????? ?????? ????? ????). In the same way and several girls scammers (but can be a boys, using photo girl) spoil the impression about russian girl and woman...

Reply To This Message

Author: Mike  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   01-09-05 10:01

We all know the saying "A fool and his money are soon parted."
Having been around the world and living in Italy women can not be stereotyped. I have found good hearted honest women and I have found the gold diggers. Trust me, that gut instinct is 99.99% correct when you are in a relationship. If she is using you you will see the signs.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.6.---)
Date:   01-09-05 12:49

hello enpv1, can I ask you?
why do you have this sad experience?
I think this should means only one, you are constantly repeat your mistake.... life it does not teach you...
don't send money to the women, whom you don't know or know not sufficiently well..... in that case of scammers it could be some less...

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-10-05 08:10

I have been scammed too,but I never quit my search. I have become more wary ( knowledgeable) and can see the warning signs more clearly now. I used to wear my heart on my sleeve,but I know that the only real,true happiness a person can have is the one he or she creates for himself. To find the woman for all life is just a dream,but a good and worthy one. Good luck to you enpv1. Be persistent,and let your head--not your heart guide the way!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Timothy  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   01-11-05 17:01

5 YEARS!! 10 scammers/attempted scammers !?!?

LOL

Face it man, the problem here is staring back at you in the mirror. Don't blame the ladies, Russian or American, for your position.

May I suggest that you take a little break from all of it and do a little soul searching and discover who you are and what you truly want. You are clearly frustrated and confused. I am sure you are a good guy, but I think you a need persective and a little time.

Regards.

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.cmbg.cable.ntl.com)
Date:   01-17-05 18:17

Well said that man! I'd heed the consistent advice enpvl.
I hesitate to say more as got rather shot down in flames earlier in thread...

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.