New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 looking for a marriage

Author: Maryjane  ()
Date:   12-22-14 18:55

iam single mom looking for a faithful and nice man to accept my kids and to make a relationship with me goes to marriage.

Reply To This Message

Re: looking for a marriage

Author:   ()
Date:   12-23-14 01:08

Can you add my yahooid for more conversation sgt.johnharryj@yahoo.com am also here for married

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-24-14 05:55

sumONes wants to marRy me????

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-24-14 21:48

plzz msg me on my e-mail id kaushik.nimavat11@gmail.com

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-24-14 21:50

plzzzz msg on my e-mail id kaushik.nimavat11@gmail.com

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-25-14 05:33

are u talking to me???

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-27-14 22:12

Hello, how are you?

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-09-15 18:05

hello...i am serious and looking someone real here and lead into marriage...GOD BLESS US ALWAYS...

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-19-15 02:25

yes i do

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-06-15 01:42

my dear i wish you could give me the chance to love you and also take you as my wife

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-09-15 16:28

HELLO

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-21-15 04:51

HELLO dear am very greatful to find you and am very interested in you love

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-21-15 22:29

Am here to for mariage. Am looking for a seriouse minded person who will love me and care
For me. A guy who will be a friend,a father and a loving husband to me.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-15 13:55

So do I)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-15 15:02

Dear Maryjane! Have you already found your sweetheart? I`m still in process. I like this forum so much, but I also use https://kovla.com. By the way, I am single with two children too. Let`s chat, we have much in common, I think. Wish happiness for you (and for me :))

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-06-15 14:36

i really like your profile and my instinct keeps hitting on me to drop you a note. don't mean to border you, just wanna have a chat with you. I'm very new to the online dating but i wanna give it a try after being advised by friends.... hit me up if you like what you see.....lol...I'm out for a long lasting relationship and then proceed to marriage

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-15 11:54

My name is Terrie , I am single ,I am 34yrs old , I am new to this online stuff am looking for a serious man on here , I have meet a lot of man but they are all lier and cheater , I want a serious man on here that is ready to settle donw,Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive woman,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truth full..I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever..You r so pretty in your words....I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal , I am really ready to settle donw with my man , A man that will love me for who i am ,. I want a man we can plan life together and Future ...and i want the Man who ready to have own Family and become As One Family together you can write me or text me 682) 237-9015 or add me on smterri@yahoo.com

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-28-15 19:12

Hello

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-02-15 00:28

Hello,,me too looking for married

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-02-15 15:38

Lizzymary243@yahoo.com talk to me om email

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-24-15 15:32

hello...............am olvera by name am 45yrs of age and am open to relocate.. age is nothing but a number............if you are interested in me get back to me via your mail and mobile contact

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-14-15 21:02

Hello Friend You have a wonderful and charming look of which every man that knows something good must appreciate the good creature of the Almighty.
I must say that you are an epitome of natural beauty and I would like to know you better and I hope to be your very good friend

Reply To This Message

Author: Nikolay Bezlyudny  ()
Date:   10-20-15 07:06

My name is Nick. I am live in Ukraine.Bodybuilding , working webmaster . I'll walk with you wherever you want. I will love and protect from anyone .. I do not speak English, but I truly love ..
Ready to move in with you

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-20-15 07:08

hi

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-06-15 07:00

Hi

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-08-15 23:28

Hello nice to knw u I like u. Dis is my email. Ibukunoluwaina@yahoo.com

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-14-15 05:25

Lady i am a singal men and i am searching a my bridal but my bridal support to me financilly first because i am stablish my own busniess because i am secure me my bridal future. And your answer is yes about married so i am stop searching a bridal and marry you. I am a very loving and caring men. So belive me. Plz only serious lady talk to me. Lady are you intersed about married so contact me a facebook this id salman khan muhamhad muzkkair. I am very loving and caring men plz belive me and help me plz plz plz. Plz help me and support to me financilly and come in my life as my wife. Plz plz belive me i need your help. Only serious girl taking to me don't play game with me. The girl every time complaning the boys falut the girl i am clear my and send me your facebook id.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-23-19 07:37

Hi everyone , my name is Jolita from Congo but live in south Africa Pretoria East , single mother with one child . I' m here fr a serious relationship n marriage .Please take your time to read my profile before u contact me .

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-26-19 00:40

Am here baby

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.