New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Want to find good man!!!

Author: Tatyana  (---.austin.res.rr.com)
Date:   07-01-07 15:16

Hi!!!!!
I think I will be interesting for somebody! I want to find good and interesting man for serious relationship! So write to me and I will be happy to know you better! Who knows may be we will be god pair!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Want to find good man!!!

Author: Elena  (---.80-203-43.nextgentel.com)
Date:   07-30-07 18:58

maybe better try in serching?

Reply To This Message

Author: Ricardo  (200.203.127.---)
Date:   08-16-07 07:49

Hello

I would be very glad to start a new contact with you to become very good friends or maybe lovers in the future if we get along well.

Well, Im divorced, 1 child and vasectomed (cant have child anymore) and Im in search of a nice friend or romance in the future. Im degree in computer and work with this and Im finishing my lawyer degree now in December, Im very happy about this.

Well, I will write longer this time, but prefer to get an answer from you..

Kisses for you i thanks for your message and hope to hear from you soon..

Ricardo

Reply To This Message

Author: Frederic  (---.w90-29.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date:   12-08-07 17:38

look at my profile.. Who knows? :-)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-11-07 17:39

last summer when I was in Eastern Europe on business and vacation I offered to meet Tatyana and she then ask me to send her money so she could come to meet me ,she also told me she needed money for visa but I was in Moldova and Russian's don't need a visa to come to Moldova .
Big misteak never send money to anyone you do not know or have meet in person and if your first meeting was from the interernet surely your a fool to send anyone money if you are ask to send money to anyone .

I would have traveled to meet her but after asking me to send her money under a strange issue over visa to come to Moldova when Russian people can travel to Moldova without any visa . No way was I going to meet her in her country .

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range81-154.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-13-07 11:00

Dale, what are you like?...If you ever write a book about Russian/Ukrainian ladies please let me know I will be the first to buy...

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   12-14-07 15:52

Where's the good man?
I haven't seen him here, maybe he's somewhere else at the moment?

PS Patrick, what else you would be the first to buy? What you're up to ?

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-16-07 18:54

Sure Patrick if I ever write a book about the dating of women from Ukraine -Moldova - Romania I will let everyone know .
Because of the company I own buying and importing Moldavian wine to the west coast of the United States and my touring company in Chisinau Moldova I am in these country's often each year since 2003 .
I still have very serious hopes to meet a serious women from one of these Eastern European country's for marriage but as a American I keep planing dates with women who lie and seek some man to take them on a wild shopping trip just as long as the man does not catch on he is being used .
And let me clear up any silly ideas that only young women who do these things , I have dated women from 48 to 23 and this problem runs through all ages of Eastern European women , the more clever women are the older one's by far and they have refined there skills at making a man feel good to loosen up his grip on his money for much larger idems of higher value .
And then there are the real life women scamers that are down right outlaws that team up with Police that can make your life a real hell !
For men outside Eastern Europe looking for one of these Eastern European women never under under value or forget that these women are exstreamly intelligent and have lived a much more difficult life than are domestic women in are home country's.
Eastern European women can wait out a man and make him feel so well just to get what they want and then your gone from there life !

Now days I see who is good and how is bad when I arrive on a date just by there body language and how they talk with me ,so if there up to no good I put a stop on the date right away and if there good ladys we often spend allot of time together in there city or take country tours together on are time together.
I have meet some really good ladys also but in the end are personalitys did not match or are goals in life did not fallow the same path , and some I have meet have remained good friends with me still to this day and if these women need some employent from time to time I offer then assistance in employment through my wine import company and touring business to the women who have made such a good impression of what a quality women of Eastern Europe should be like .

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range86-141.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-16-07 19:55

I think you are a good guy Dale!!! I always look for your comments..I admit I laugh for ages....I will buy your book money is not a problem..I will send you Cheque or Visa card.... I like yourself would like to meet a Eastern European girl but it is hard to know is she is for real? If she is sincere? Also her messages are for flurtation or games....Do you know what I am getting at?

Take care Dale....

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-16-07 23:14

Hello Patrick.
Your last message I can say a big YES I know for sure what your getting at .
I have used up some $100.000 dollars when I first started my travels over to Eastern Europe in Hotels ,airfares and spent money on some of the waisted dates and then some not so waisted dates ,but I still Have my interest in marriage to one of these finer quality ladys than what is open to me in the United States .
What really makes me angry with some of these bad women in Eastern Europe is they take this all in a days work for then that when your gone there are just hundreds of us suckers waiting to jump on a plane to meet them so they can start the hole scam all over again with the next fool .
Clearly I have seen this behavor that when I'm with one of the bad women they seem to show there intentions very soon with body langauge that they are not so interested in you and the day is just something they have to do with you to get what they want out of you and some don't want to spend much time with you or other bad women have a issue with you don't touch me and I'm not going to touch you .
The good women thay are so lovely and friendly ready to take your hand and walk with you and talk for ever and a hour about there country and ask you about your life and plans ,and always there is no waisted time telling you in a sweet way I will see you tomorrow with a Hug and a Hugh wet kiss and see you tomorrow if they like you !
I have seen a small very shapely 105 pound Ukraine women woff down a Hugh beef steak and full meal of potatos and corn then order for her grandmother and mother a dinner to take dinner home for them because I was paying for the meal , then insist I take her shopping to buy a new leather coat, new High topped leather boots and 7 of the hotest styles of Clothing for that summer on are first evening date !! My gosh I had hardly settled into my Odessa apartment and first evening dinner together and this hold BS started , by morning I was planing my exit out of Ukraine and then over to Chisinau Moldova to finish out the rest of my time in Eastern Europe without any date , I'm so thankful I have friends in Moldova when dates turn bad so I have some place to spend the rest of my time before going home .
It is not one bit cheap making a search like this for the women who fits your needs and personality in Eastern Europe and to make all this worst is these dishonest women you have to sort through to fine the needly in the hay stack of good women .
I wish some of the good women in Eastern Europe would take a real disliking to the bad women and in some case's turn the bad ones into the tax Police over there .
You know that if the tax Police found out these women are making such large amounts of money with there scams without paying a tax these women scamers would be looking out of a jail .

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.matrix.farlep.net)
Date:   01-09-08 01:55

LOL Dale
Patrick he would write bestseller in science fiction it is sign of ill taste in here to get a take away from a restaurant he he
By the way, Dale what was a name of the joint?

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   01-18-08 17:48

the costotransverse joint;)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-08 18:38

Irina did your parents find a used condom on the street and use some bleach on it before using it together then you were born ?
I travel in Ukraine allot and never have I seen such low intelligents and bad personality as yours in any Ukriane women I have meet .
You just have a serious hate in side you for all men the way you come on her bashing every man for any and everthing said .
This leads me to think your a fake with a fake Photo ,maybe even a man in some internet cafe' doing your scams your reported for on anti scam sites .

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-08 08:55

Make your mind man, am I a scammer or a men hater?
I don't hate anyone, I just can't stand a stupidity of your posts, but whatever you call me...you seem have nothing inside of your head, am I Nigerian scammer( by the way they are in a lead, not Russians, bugger LOL), Russian scammer, male scammer, men hater. And try to conceal your abusive personality, at least a bit. By the way I'm still waiting on the links to the anti-scam sites where “I’m reported", don't just talk the talk, walk the walk loser

Reply To This Message

Author: Jerome  (---.160.triton.net)
Date:   02-17-08 04:59

You asked for a good man?,here i am!

Reply To This Message

Author: Moustafa  (62.215.178.---)
Date:   03-15-08 17:59

i think you find a lot wawww

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.144.91-161.espenza.ru)
Date:   03-28-08 12:45

If you didn't trust Tatjana.....You have to arrive in her town yourself for meeting (if you so need her)....You were for your job in Moldova...But didn't come special for your woman...You want to get 2in1 ....Every man have to reach her woman himself if he is real man...

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   03-28-08 15:09

Elena let me tell you some of you ladys speak before you put your brain in gear and can't wait to bash a man for pointing out a known criminal scamer .
Before you try and insult some other mans intelligents on this forum you should do some research on Tatyana .
This person Tatyana told me to send her a large amount of money so she could buy a visa to enter Moldova to come to meet me .
This might have worked with other men but I personal know that NO VISA IS REQUIERED FOR RUSSIAN PEOPLE TO ENTER MOLDOVA !!
This simple test I made on Tatyana to see what she would tell me if I ask her to come to Moldova saved me from some serious waisted time and money .
Next if you had done your research you would have known Tatyana is a well know criminal scamer with her Photo's posted on not less than 5 anti-scam sites and Russian women black list .
So before you make your self look stupid again do some research before you start speaking to try and make some else look stupid !
Tatyana is reported for visa scams , needing money for travel agencys fees, ask for money for sick family members , ask for money for translations fees, but in her letters to me she claims to speak English very well .
There is a large list about her scams from many men all over the world she has attempted to scam reported on Russian Black list and anti-scam sites .

Reply To This Message

Author: taatto  (---.144.91-144.yoladom.ru)
Date:   03-28-08 16:59

Dear friend Dale!!!! You really have appeared are very ill-bred! You are absolutely not familiar with Elena, but consider its silly. I agree with many girls, that ????????????? men, basically losers who have rejected women in a native land for their bad manners here have gathered. Who ?????? from girls checked you???? Whether really you are for whom ???? give out? To me wrote many men, all of them were represented by men of means, almost everyone had a business. It has in practice appeared - anything is not present, some at all do not work absolutely. Write to girls standard letters, and all identical!!!! You certainly excuse us, but we too communicate among themselves, and we send some letters for comparison. We do not live in the ancient country. At me the business, I communicate with many men on business, but not one man will not dare to name the unfamiliar girl silly. You are guilty of your problem of acquaintance only. I am sorry for my English, it not so is good

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-29-08 09:22

He is just rude and as he've told us before he is here to promote his own "geniune" agency

Reply To This Message

Author: taatto  (---.144.91-152.yoladom.ru)
Date:   03-29-08 13:16

Actually all is simple. Your relation to people comes back to you same. Many men probably do not know it. From it all their problems.

Reply To This Message

Author: Albert  (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date:   10-03-08 07:46

If you are looking for a successful, funny, loving, kind, beach loving surfing everyday man with a career who travelled all over the world.....well you see him right here. Warning you will laugh hard, and most likely think i am cute hhahhahh oh did i say that you will laugh and have a great time. If you are looking for that man that will help you exhale in life.....saying finally i found a real man!!! OH I LOVE KIDS TOO !!! find my profile tell me what you think please i want your input! also read my forums on scammers and sex on the first date it will give you a better feel for who i am.

Al

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.range86-150.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   10-03-08 16:51

I like your profile very much- You sound like a fun and interesting character. I think we are similar, this site is an effective way of finding possible partners, but the filtering process might take while!!. I prefer to email, webcam with voice or talk on the telephone. I too am looking for a serious relationship. I have 2 children but they dont live with me, so that is not a problem. If you think you would like to chat to me more, i will give you my details,

xx

Andy

Reply To This Message

Author: Valeria  (78.26.128.---)
Date:   10-11-08 16:50

this DALE is nothing!!! For every paper in our countries we MUST PAY money!!He wants to get nice Russian women without any expenses. HA-HA_!!!Go to your women and take this!! You never get any women without help for her. DEAR girls!! Be with attention with this DALE!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: frederic  (---.rev.libertysurf.net)
Date:   10-22-08 12:07

Always the same stories..! Some men think Eastern ladies are easy going and ready to accept anything and anyone just to escape their country..
totally false..! to my experience, Russian and Ukrainian women are certainly more selective and know very well what they expect from a man, because in their countries, not so many men are available and/or have decent work, to be able to form a family and raise kids ..; So, what do men think ? I think an honest woman, and there are many of them, should be admired for all the courage and sacrifices it takes, to leave their country, language, work, families, relatives, culture, for the sake of their future husband..It is a lot..! Of course, there are unhonest girls, and in every country the same..; it is an industry in some places, like Yoshkar-Ola and Lugansk..but it is a industry , because some crazy old , fat, bold guys wants to buy love from beautiful and young girls, then the market is there..it is just the facts..! Are men stupid enough to think that a 23 old georgous girl will fall in love with a 58 old guy..? No way..! the truth is that , out of 10 men , only one will be motivated enough to either travel to meet the woman, or invite her..others are just playing, dreaming, flattering their masculine ego.. or worse, some are really psycho sick guys or sexual maniacs.., unable to have a normal relation in their homeland..

Reply To This Message

Author: JOHNCARLO  (---.si.res.rr.com)
Date:   10-23-08 04:05

HI, THOSE WORDS WERE WELL PUT. I TOO HAVE BEEN THROUGH MANY RELATIONSHIPS AND HAVE UNEARTHED A BROAD SPECTRUM OF COMPLICATED SITUATIONS THAT ARE JUST BIZZARE. ROMANCE IS SIMPLE, RELATIONSHIPS SHOULD BE A MUTUAL PLEASURE IN THAT TWO PEOPLE SEEK TO FIND ONE ANOTHER WITHOUT HIGHSCHOOL GAMES AND SILLY DRAMA." I MEAN COME ON," "LIFE IS TOO SHORT." A WISE MAN SAID ONCE THAT HALF THE WORLD IS LOOKING FOR THE OTHER HALF.

Reply To This Message

Author: Dieter  (61.7.145.---)
Date:   11-15-08 09:14

Good speech Frederic, you are absolutly right.
It needs alot of effort, sacrifices and compromisses from both sides to build up a partnership via internet. If one side is not willing to this commitment, than it will not work.
I can explain one own experience. I wrote to a girl in Khabarovsk and she replied. At the begin I though she is a scammer, I got this feeling, because something didn't feel right. But, somehow the correspondence were very interesting and funny. We wrote nummerous emails per day.
I was at that time in Saudi Arabia at work, so she couldn't visit me there (no visa for woman who travel without their husband) and I couldn't visit her because I couldn't not just fly to Khabarovsk, would need first apply a Visa for Russia.
Well, to make it short after one year email exchange my work in Saudi Arabia was over and I could have a longer holiday. I visit her in Khabarovsk, which is in the eastern part of Russia. She looked even better than on the photos she send me. But, her personality was totally different from what I knew from our correspondence. It was so different that I was schocked, before I was in love with her personality, now she was like a stranger. She was rude and cold, before in the correspondence it was the opposite. I lived in her appartment, she had a good job in the bank, we had sex together even at the first hour we meet, but her personality was really awful. So, I left after 3 days totally disappointed.
Later I found out what was happens. She had not wrote her email to me, she even had read my emails. All the letters were written by her English teacher, an older woman who wants to find her a husband. She did it not for money, just to help her.
If her personality would be alright it might have worked, but.....

Well, what do I want to say. To find a partner over internet is very difficult and the difficults do not end after the first personal meeting. Who is not 100% motivated should better avoid.

Reply To This Message

Author: Khurshid  (89.211.79.---)
Date:   11-17-08 18:24

Hi Babe
I am here for you. I am a good man. I am simple, sincere, caring and loving person. The bad quality in me may be is i am Indian and 46 years old. now you have to decide.
Yours
Khurshid

Reply To This Message

Author: Smilla  (---.pppoe.avangarddsl.ru)
Date:   11-20-08 20:39

religion - Islam?
not so popular in india isnt it))
and why do u think ur age and ur country r not good
I think India is one of the best places...

Reply To This Message

Author: Salam  (41.208.71.---)
Date:   11-29-08 21:28

helllo all

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.sub-75-208-227.myvzw.com)
Date:   02-12-09 19:18

Dale.....right on, guy...I'll buy your book too..:-)

I can see that on occasion, the scammers get into these forums as well...!

But I'm still of the opinion that wonderful women exist on here, they're perhaps a little few and far between, however...:-)

Reply To This Message

Author: LORA  (---.volia.net)
Date:   04-26-09 20:38

Sure, Richard rights...
Good people meet much frequent!!
The most important - to see them and friends with them..

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   10-03-19 06:53

I'm caitlinshaw by name from Austin Texas USA. I'm 34years old orphan. am working in bar.
I have never been married and got no kid. I'm new on this and I was introduced by my intimate friend.
Maybe I can get my right one which knowing what ladies like and dislike this days because hutted down sometimes and I don't want fall again

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-04-19 01:06

how are you doing!

It feels strange to write to someone you never met before:) I don't
even know how to start this message... But what I know is that many
people have found their love online. So I want to try my luck as well
:)

It's really nice to meet you and I will be glad to get to know you
better! Have you ever met anyone nice and interesting online? Do you
believe it's possible to find a true love here? I'm curious :)

Hope you will write me back

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-25-20 21:01

Hello!!! I will be glad to meet you, I am a very interesting and funny girl.) Recently, I began to believe that love exists on the Internet, because my friend found it here on this site.)
Well, I decided to try my luck.) Do you believe in love from a different perspective? What do you think of me, what feelings arise? Tell me.) wrote:

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-21-20 05:35

Hello, how are you doing , im very interested with you

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-17-20 08:38

Hi dr..

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-17-20 12:04

Hai friends;

It's my first time I have been in such a forum. I hope it's a good time meeting you all. Interested persons text me, let's get to know about each other.
Please be polite & diplomatic in conversation.
Thanking you!

- Andrew Ronaald

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-23-20 12:06

How about dating sites for searching man?

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-04-20 22:50

Same to you.. Any ine here

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-24-20 04:39

Contact me on my email handle  at , i am interested in knowing you much more. i will email you my pictures.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-14-20 17:45

How can i do this

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-17-20 11:30

Hi

Reply To This Message

Re: Want to find good women..?

Date:   10-17-20 10:11

Honest
Loyal
Good hearting
Educated

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.