New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Legally married but separated. Is it okay to date?

Author: Blake38  ()
Date:   01-17-18 01:07

I have already been married before for two years to my childhood best friend. I thought that was already it, that she was already the one for me. Sadly, our love story didn’t have a happy ending. We went on our separate ways and went on with our lives. We’re still on the process of finalizing our divorce so technically, we’re still legally married but are separated already.
I was planning on joining this romance tour that my brother is going to. I’m just holding myself back before signing up because I’m not sure if it was really okay for me to date someone else already. My soon to be ex-wife is not seeing someone else yet. I feel like if i date again before she does, I would look like the bad guy in the relationship.
Has anyone tried dating before their divorce papers were finalized? Was it okay? I don’t want my ex-wife to say something about it. I also don’t want the girl I would be dating to think we’re doing something wrong. Please give me some advice.

Reply To This Message

Re: Legally married but separated. Is it okay to date?

Author:   ()
Date:   02-18-20 18:42

honesty is the best policy. Tell the truth and let your partner decide if she needs it or not. Same with your ex wife. Tell her that you are dating again.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-06-20 22:20

I would say go ahead and date. It will be better for you and your mind to move on.

Let the power of Astrology help you find your soulmate

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-24-20 04:39

Contact me on my email handle .  i am interested in knowing you much more. i will email you my

pictures

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.