New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My Dream woman turned out to be another Scammer. Damn

Author: enpv1  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   12-12-04 18:20

Reply To This Message

Re: My Dream woman turned out to be another Scammer. Damn

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   12-14-04 04:05

((((((((((((((( I sympathize you...

Reply To This Message

Author: enpv1  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   12-14-04 04:16

Thank you Irina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.204.19.193.customers.spacegate.com.ua)
Date:   12-16-04 02:43

Don't cry! Russians say: "If you're failure in playing cards, you will be lucky in love". To the contrary, try to play cards! :))) lol

Reply To This Message

Author: Tim  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-16-04 13:45

Don't worry buddy, I am on 2 in a row now. Looks like I am batting a thousand! LOL. I try to make fun of it because otherwise it will get me down. The first one got a little money out of me but this one, I don't think so. If you would like to know me, send me a reply.

Tim

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-18-04 17:18

Well guys, they are certainly out there to scam you. I was wondering if anyone had any experience from Lugansk? It seems that is a popular scam city? Any girls from Lugansk could you tell us about that city?

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   12-20-04 02:45

Don't despair! You are a nice merry man. Search for once again and you find SHE!

Reply To This Message

Author: Marcus  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   12-22-04 00:06

After a few of these you will get the hang of it. After a few letters you will easily find out those that are not real or those that are not really interested in meeting with you. Like anything in life...don't give up. We all have someone out there for us.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.6.---)
Date:   01-02-05 08:15

I'm so sorry to hear it...... but hope die last and you will find her - a woman of your dream.... good luck to you and happy New Year...:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Shade  (---.skide-west.com)
Date:   01-19-05 05:36

2 James:

James, I'm not from Lugansk and never been there, but I'm a member of one more dating site and I can say that it's full of advertisements from Lugansk girls. Well, there's smth strange in them - all of them look like models, all profiles are registered at one day and regularly re-registered. At first, I thought that it's a local dating agency doing its business in such a way, but it might be as well scammers. So, you guys better be careful! But at the same time, please, do not forget that Lugansk, like any other city in the world, is full of decent ladies who dream to find their soulmate! Please, do not turn them down only because they are from Lugansk!

Reply To This Message

Author: SingleMaleUSNY  (---.nyc.rr.com)
Date:   03-20-05 03:20

Hi:

I agree. I have tried to meet women through this website and there are indeed a lot of frauds but then perhaps there are as many guys who really just want to have fun and are not serious about finding a mate. There is this problem of symmetry of information and given that there are so many scammers of both sexes around it is difficult to trust anyone.

Also there is something about Lugansk that is indeed special. Like one of the ladies pointed out most women from Lugansk seem to be models and their registration dates seem to coincide and refresh regularly.

My strategy is to communicate for a long time without any exchange of money. In addition I intend to speak to them on the phone and ask them about questions written to them in the e-mail. It seems to work and I have begun narrowing down the field. I intend to meet a couple of them this year and actually decide on one.

Best Wishes

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ppco.com)
Date:   04-06-05 15:44

Lugansk is full of scammers beware !!!!!!! It is indian guys in this city that use any pics they have - just check out there generic emails. They have used pics of some greek girls which they found from model agency. So be careful !!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.200.188.9.dial.online.kz)
Date:   04-08-05 05:14

Hey, guys! Why do you cry as babies? Are you men? Or not? Reading your comments I have impression, that you are afraid to become pregnant on-line and stay alone with baby! Be smart, strong and cool! And girls won't lie you!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dialup.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   04-11-05 05:27

Has anyone met a real woman yet from Lugansk? There has to be some? They cant all be frauds? Its a big city.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (195.69.160.---)
Date:   04-12-05 15:42

Hey, come to Lugansk, if you like this town so much :)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Lolla  (---.catv.ext.ru)
Date:   05-02-05 22:08

well, I only wonder how did you come she is a scammer? did you send money and after that she stopped keeping contact with you? or what?

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   05-09-05 07:16

To the original author - well keep trying to meet women, please dont give up. There are plenty of real, genuine and sincere women on this site and others, but you just got to keep trying, and you will meet someone.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.188.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   05-10-05 15:31

thanks James for good words from you to address of ladies this time ... everywhere exist people with sincere intentions and someone who wants to use others. we hear complaints of men about women... and how about men? I know example of one my acquaintance. She corresponded during almost three months with a man from US (she have never even made a hint that she has some expenses for Internet or so on... during almost every day three months’ correspondence … ) Then he came to Kiev, they met and she made him a nice sightseeing tour around the city. He told that he is really impressed with her good English. In the evening he said that need to be in hotel soon and dropped into taxi. she got home on metro...When he left Ukraine in a couple of days he sent her an email where wrote that she is a lovely lady and he is sorry that forgot to give her at least a bouquet of flowers as a gratitude for her hospitality...

Reply To This Message

Author: Emmy  (---.pp.htv.fi)
Date:   06-03-05 12:45

where is my dream man......?

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   06-04-05 02:57

3 months correspondence - he should have bought her some perfume, or some other gift. Even if i corresponded with girl for 1-2 weeks and met her, i would have to think seriously about giving gift when we first met. Actually i would make gift. But 2-3 months, that warrants a nice gift esp if she was paying for correspondence out of her limited income.

If a girl met me and travelled to meet me from another city, then she would pay her travel costs, and when we met i would give her money for all her travel costs inc taxis !!!! I would tell her that in advance as well, so she doesnt have to worry about money.

I think some people like this man that your friend met are very selfish and only think about themselves, and yes there are quite a few men like theat out there.

Reply To This Message

Author: Gulnur  (195.69.160.---)
Date:   06-07-05 17:10

Emmy!
Everywhere! Just look around...

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   10-26-21 09:51

I confirm she is a cheat, she cheated me on $ 1,000, unfortunately I was deceived

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   10-26-21 18:47

Hello you can have your trust in me

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.