New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Am I crazy?...

Author: Gabriel Magana  (---.dsl.anhm01.pacbell.net)
Date:   07-21-05 19:34

Or are 32975 and 23505 the same person? Is it normal to have multiple listings like that?

Reply To This Message

Re: Am I crazy?...

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   07-21-05 19:47

yes you are right, be careful , she looks like a scammer..... do not send money!!!!! if you will not to send money, you will not to have problem with any scammers.... be careful.... Liliya

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-21-05 20:18

Here she is again: 25922

I did not contact her, I just thought she looked familiar...

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-21-05 20:53

SHe is also 17 years old--or 27 years old. Take your pick. You should write just to gain experience. There is much valuable info in this site. Take your time and review it,and find some other sites too. I am going to make a plug for another site Fiance.com--because it has the least scams and the most info of any site I have seen yet. The forum is free to use also. Good luck Gabriel!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-16-18rs.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   07-22-05 03:00

Some poor women do not know their own names, others do not know their own occupations, and yet others (as above) do not even know their own age. It is really a very sad condition. My guess is that it is something in the water, probably the aquifer in Lugansk has been contaminated... really such a shame... all those beautiful women, so terribly affected.... we should all send money to help them out of their desperate condition :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-22-05 12:27

Thanks for the recommendation Blaine!

Hehe! I guess one has to be careful for scammers!

Reply To This Message

Author: Roy  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   07-25-05 22:21

Gee, I wonder if some of these women even know that their pictures are being used? I have read of cases of someone stealing pictures from modeling agencies and then using to scam peeple. Some of these poor women do not even know they are famous and blacklisted!

Reply To This Message

Author: Roy  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   07-25-05 22:28

P.S. I found a sure way to weed out most scammers. Ask them to have a picture taken with them holding a sign that says " Hello (your name), from (her profile name). That will show at least the profile matches the pictures!

When asked to explain what I meant, I even sent them a picture with me holding a sign saying hello to them by name with "From Roy". Out of maybe 12 women I did this with not one ever wrote me back to my disappointment.
Same thing with asking for a picture of an ID or such with tape over sensitive information. Like a passport with only her frist name and picture left showing. Once again, I either never heard from them again or they wrote back insulting me saying why I didn't trust them even when i offered to do the same to prove I was who I said I was!

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-26-05 00:30

Funny. And then they pout and whine," now you write like you are suspicious of me!" As if to throw the shadow of doubt off of themselves. Poor innocent,virtuous women!! When you finally get really close to her,and your letters are intimate--with her asking about family members by name and inquiring how that knee is doing that you hurt last week,and giving you details of her every day living ---pay the 30 bucks for 5 roses and a photograph.

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   03-28-16 18:56

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.