New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Russian scams

Author: NAVARRE  (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date:   08-29-05 17:59

What's up with this site? I've never seen so many 24 yr old Russian women interested in guys twice their age. Plus they all seem to come with the same disclaimer: They don't don't drink and they know how to make tasty pies. Heads up girls/scammers! Not all American men are looking fore sex slaves/short order cooks! At least as far as i know?????

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian scams

Author: Mixtli  (128.221.4.---)
Date:   08-29-05 21:45

I would ask for a picture of the pie :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-30-05 05:59

Yes , could you possibly send me a picture of your tasty pies as well? (Sounds better if you say it with a British accent)

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   08-31-05 07:11

Oh! If you are going to use a British accent, then you can ask her: "Pardon me. Do you have any Grey Poupon?" :)

(And if she doesn't have any... forget about her.)

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   09-01-05 19:54

Navarre.. It sounds like you are complaining about getting letters from a 24 yr old Russian beauty. I think that there are worse things in life. I havn't complained yet. Most of them are very real with a few scammers mixed in!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 02:59

Well allow me to retort James. You may stand corrected. First, I was not complaining about getting letters from 24 year olds. (This pleases me) I was merely stating the obvious. Trust me Jimbob, there are more than a few. Pop quiz! Let’s put your trained eye to the test shall we? Here is a copy of a letter I received just recently:

Dearest One,
Please i decided to write you because i have no other alternative.
Since after the death of my father in the hands of the rebels i have been in a very big difficulty of how to safeguard the money that my father left for me before his death because,the money is too much that i am afraid i dont know how and where to start to go about it.
Please if you can help me try to reply me urgently and i will tell you how much and explain more to you and we can discuss fully and God will always bless you for your help whch i know you shall never regret as i am going to take you as my father. I am Waiting eagerly to hear from you. Please reply to (ultakeitinthebuttandlikeit@yahoo.com)
Sincerely 36065

Now I put it to you Jimmy, real or scam????? ………….....................(hint: Andy knew the answer) Times up James! No, I’m sorry J, that’s not correct.
This was a scam!
For future reference:
A. If there email address starts with dream4u , littlefox, sadangel ‘ _________4you or anything else self centered = scammer
B. When the letter starts with: Please i decided to write you because i have no other alternative = scam
C. When the Nigerian Oil company exec uses a dating service to confide in you.
D. When after the third time you’ve told them you do not wish to pay for their visa, the cost of the visa actually goes down in price = scam
E. When you can see American land marks in the back ground of their photos= scam
F. When ever they use the word “Western Union” in a sentence = scam
G. When they use the fact that they make tasty pies as a marketing ploy. (not sure about that one yet)

Now see how many you get. Your welcome!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   09-02-05 03:40

ha ha.. I completely agree with you on that letter. That is a really old scam and they are still trying to find new customers. Those are the easy ones and I agree with you . all of those listed above are obvious scams. I received some US postal money orders from Nigeria , but originated in the US . One was 6 postal orders in the amount of 750 each and the other was 5 orders for $950 each. Obviously I did check them out, but they were not valid, but looked it with a serial number and everything looked legit . So yeah.. you have to wonder.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 04:02

Ha ha.. That's it???? It's called bantering! You can't agree with me. That's no fun. Jim, trust me, you don't have to wonder, the postal orders were also scams........ Back to you James!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-02-05 05:36

you know ye ain`t right,and I wonder why ye ain`t left ???? ;o>

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 06:15

I have more! :)

1. When they use the word "my dear" (but never your name) more than 6 times on a letter.
2. When they send you professional model photos named 01.jpg, 02.jpg, 03.jpg (etc.) and they don't even mention they are sending you photos.
3. When they say they "fall in love" with you after the third email.
4. When they never mention anything about your last letter.
5. When the nice girl wants to deposit Nigerian money in your bank account because Okenofe Mufafa'la needs help to get the money out of the country.
6. When they don't send you pictures of the pies (and this, is the worse one!)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 06:20

LOL Now hold on! Are you saying Oke Mufafa is not a real person.

P.S So i was right about the pies? I hate tasty pies!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   09-02-05 08:16

I want ask you NAVARE... why do you put topic with name "Russian scams" and talking about letter from Nigeria woman? or do you think that Nigeria also Russia? :) if so , you need to learn geography :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 08:21

We can safely blame it all on Russia!! The global warming,holes in the ozone layer, fish species dying out in the great lakes of America,hurricane Katrina!! It is a sinister plot for WORLD DOMINATION!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 08:25

And besides that,does anybody notice how Nigeria and Russia both have names ending with ia ? This may be more then just a simple coincidence. I think they are in cahoots together. It is only a matter of time before the truth unfolds,and we find out that Australia,India,and Bolivia are also involved in this nefarious scheme!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   09-02-05 09:02

hahahaha..... Blain it seems like so :) and I don't understand why this letter so bothered to NAVARE, just ignored and continue to searching his lady..... I have got so much such letters each day, and a lot of letters from a very young man 19-40 y.o. and what I must to do now? just deleting these letters no more.... or I need to put here a topic "foreign young crazy" and write there like it is wrote NAVARE???
"I've never seen so many young men interested in woman twice- thrice and more their age. .." ???

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   09-02-05 09:24

You forgot Austria and Baltic countries - Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia...!
:)

Half of the world has this ending, what the idea...!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 09:25

Hello Liliya!! It is nice to see you here. I hope that all is good in your life! I think that there are some young men who truly want a woman who is emotionally mature. I know that when I was 20,I did not understand ( nor care for) women my own age. I even dated a woman who was 38 at this time. I have heard women say that a young woman may look for her "daddy" in a man twice her age,and also that a young man may seek his "mother" in an older woman. Also that an older man or woman might want to nurture a young person similiarly to their own child. Also--guys just need to "get over it" as concerns scammers,gamers,professional vacationers,and any other neurotic person who conceives to make money from another person`s heart. It is an old game,and I say just move on,and be stronger than the person who deceives you. Don`t carry anger and revenge in your heart,and don`t believe there is anything simple and easy about love--this is a childish and immature notion. You may go to the moon and back for your beloved just to find them in bed with someone else. There are no guarantees. But I do think the more times this happens,the stronger a person becomes. And they also become strong enough to wave it off and JUST MOVE ON!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 09:28

Well,this is like a big reunion tonight!! Hi Tann!! Oh,Russian women are often so stoic!! Smile a little!! I was only teasing. Or maybe half the world is really plotting for dominating the other half!! Hmmm--something to think about...............

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 09:49

No, it was just a politcorrect remark...!

;)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 11:36

Hello Lillya: I will to answer your concerns as best i can. First of all Nigeria is not in Russia? When did this happen? Nigeria, Siberia..... it could happen to anyone. I like to think that when i leave the room, no one is left unoffended! Second, i picked the topic "Russian scams" because i was trying to steal the spotlight from Jeff. Can you see trying to put the topic "Naughty intentions" up against "Why does anyone bother to answer my topics" ? Jeff's got me hands down with that one. Who could compete with that kind of whining? Third, after a week of theropy, "the letter" no longer bothers me. ( Although i would like to read your letters from 25 yr old men that are interested in women thrice their age) Sounds sick! Fourth Blains right we can blame it all on Russia (Note: Blaine, you were kind of hoggin the answer sheet, can't get a word in edgewise) Fifth, the return email address in the letter sounded Russian. Perhaps i jumped to conclusions on that one! oops!

P.S. Lillya, i was just having some fun, (Don't tell Blaine)! Times like this, i think it's important to be able to drop to new levels of inmateurity at the drop of a hat! Don't you Lillya?

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 12:27

You will laugh... no joke: My friend living in America met people who had never heard of Russia... and they made a long shot that Russia should be a part of... Germany or France... and people might speak German language in that Russia...!!! And they were quite serious in their conclusions.

Well... the territory of Russia is just 1/9 of the whole world with its 17 mln sq. kms... quite a small country :)

Just for fun comparison:
Canada has 10 mln sq. kms
France - 0,5
Germany - 0,4

As you see, we are quite a big make-weight to those countries... hahaha

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 14:25

That is funny. I believe it though. It's sad to think some Americans & Canadians don't know these things. I only became a US citzen 13 years ago. (America is still in my humble opinion the greatest country in the world) I'm originally from Canada . I had one employee in Canada who refused to believe that Holland was not a city in Denmark. I had an American just last week refuse to believe that Nigeria was not part of Central America. When i asked him if he also thought that the Nile ran through it, he gave me a perplexed look and asked what's your point? Unfortunately, you will find many americans who are poorly educated when it comes to geography. With travel conditions what they are today, perhaps it's not a lack of education but a lack of interest. 1/9 of the world huh? See, i learned somthing new!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   09-02-05 14:55

Also Tann,, correct me if I am wrong , but Russia has 17 time zones out of 24. wow

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (128.221.4.---)
Date:   09-02-05 17:24

Wow, this post is very popular, I need to catch up:

1. In Spanish, the following countries also finish with "ia": Ucrania, Bielorrusia, Blenorragia (well, this last one is not a country name, but it could easily be one!).

2. Oke Mufafa'la the name of a known cereal in Nigeria. (Or could be a good name for one... "Oke Mufafa'la, the breakfast of scammers... I mean, champions!)

3. Everyone knows that Nigeria is the Capital of Kamchatka (prove me wrong! prove me wrong!)

4. Good! Blame Russia, and stop blaming Canada (or better... Blame Saddam Hussein!)

5. I will be only concern if 24yr. old men message me.

6. What??? Is Russia not part of Germany and France? I can't believe I was wrong after all these years...

7. Navarre, did you ever saw Rick Mercer's "Talking to Americans"? It was so funny! The most famous segment, aired in 2000, featuring Mercer asking then-presidential candidate George W. Bush – who had previously stated that "you can't stump me on world leaders" – for his reaction to an endorsement by Canadian Prime Minister "Jean Poutine". Bush said he looked forward to working together with his future counterpart to the north, and praised his support of free trade. However, the prime minister's name at the time was Jean Chrétien; poutine is in fact a French-Canadian fast food dish of french fries, gravy and cheese curd. Also, Chrétien had not endorsed any candidate at the time. Bush's opponent at the time, Vice President Al Gore, also fell victim to Mercer, when he was asked about the Canadian capital Toronto (it is actually Ottawa). (To be fair to Gore, he never said whether he would go, he wasn't thinking beyond the election.)

(If some people don't know about Canada which is just north of the US... how would they know about Russia?)

8. Well, Russia might be the biggest country in the world, but I am proud that México is the biggest producer of pessimists :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   09-02-05 21:40

thank you Blaine, yes, everythings ok in my life :)
Yes I understand what you are mean and when some young men want to be in love with mature woman as well as some mature women like to have a young man..... but I don't like it, believe me, I have one son (he is 36 y.o. now) and I no need to get else one one "son" :) I don't want to build future with man who is younger my own son.... I prefer to share my rest life with man in my age... :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-02-05 21:54

To NAVARO:
thank you for your answer.... I must tell you, Jeff is not an authority for me and his interests limited, I think he is a sick man.... if you interest the letter, which I get from young men, no problems.... :) if you interesting to know more about geographies, I can help you...:) and else, who is told you that e-mail adrees "yahoo.com" is russian? ..... =))
all the best, Liliya

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-03-05 01:42

Hello Liliya. What makes you say Jeff's sick? He just drew the short straw this week so everyone poked fun at him. Next week it will be someone else. Trust me. I'm probably due! Thank you for your offer to help me with geography. Your first mission should you decide to accept it will be to find us a new country to poke fun at. Perhaps you can rustle up some Nigerians on this site and we'll try to get them to defend the integrity of their fellow countryman. err ah countrywomen. As for your question regarding the russian email, i'm confident that if you take a closer look at the email address in question, you'll realize that it was not the "yahoo.com" portion that made me assume it was Russian. By the way with this crew you definitely have the nicest smile! cya

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-03-05 05:41

Hey Mixtili. Never a dull moment eh! Nigeria is the Capital of Kamchatka. I didn't know that. I spent a weekend at Nigeria Falls in Canada once. If you're going to go over trust me you want a padded barrel.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-03-05 09:07

NAVARO wrote: "... What makes you say Jeff's sick?... "

for my opinion Jeff is a very sick man, who need to get the consultation of the psychologist... I am here , on this site 1,5 years, and saw a very much topics like now from Jeff...

"So many men, so many minds"

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-03-05 15:54

Good Idea Navarre! I live about 30 minutes away from Nigeria Falls... I will go there and jump in a barrel today!

By the way, you didn't know that Nigeria is the Capital of Kamchatka? Oh you really need those Geography lessons from our teacher, Miss Liliya ;-)

("Kids, repeat after me: Nigeria is the Capital of Kamchatka; Russia is not a France province; Don't talk to scammers, I mean, strangers; JeffS is a very bad man! Very bad man!"

- Everyone says:

"Yes Miss Liliya!")

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-03-05 19:05

Mix! too funny Yes Miss Liliya ! Which part was i suppose to repeat? Ok Ok UNCLE Mix, Lil you got me! I skipped geography class and sprang for a GPS. Can't tell you where it is but i can drive you there! (When you have gone as long as i have never having made a msitake i guess, well, i was due. sooner or later it was bound to happen)

I'm going to get crusified for this one!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.