New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 If you found love, you have it all.

Author: JeffS  (---.180-pool-cable-he.sccoast.net)
Date:   11-09-05 02:20

Reply To This Message

Re: If you found love, you have it all.

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   11-14-05 20:46

you are so right Jeff.... or as Beatles song " All You (we) Need Is Love".... :) I have found my love and I have all... I wish you also to found your soul mate, your love... love of your life... :) God bless you.... Liliya

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dialup.itte.kz)
Date:   11-15-05 19:52

My greetings and best wishes for you, sweet Liliya!:)) It's so good to know that love and happiness still exist in this world...:))

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.nc.uz)
Date:   11-16-05 17:55

thank you, dear Elena.... :) The best part of living is loving and giving and as tell proverb "Love will creep where it may not go" .... best regards, Liliya

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.60.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   11-22-05 12:52

Liliya, It is pleasant to see you happy, I wish all your dreams and plans come true!....
I agree that " The best part of living is loving and giving". Tell me please, do you believe that love becomes more stronger with years?.....
or it can be vice versa?....

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   11-22-05 16:18

infatuation can die, love usually does not

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-22-05 17:29

Dear Elena, thank you for warm words.... :) I agree with dictum - Love is diamond but last love - priceless diamond... this is an unchallengeable fact....

Andy, I not agree with you infatuation die is last....

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.180-pool-cable-he.sccoast.net)
Date:   11-22-05 18:18

If the 2 people who fell in love stay the same during their life together the love will grow stronger. Only when 1 or the other changes to much that loves disapears.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   11-23-05 03:30

That is a very good point you just made Jeff, what happens when one of the two people start to change, will their love for each other survive? Only time can tell.
Good point Jeff!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.85.202.168.28.dyn.sub-11.broadband.voliacable.com)
Date:   11-30-05 12:00

When people meet and fall in love in not young age they have, of course, more wisdom. But maybe more hard to accept each other's flaws, than in early age?

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   12-01-05 08:46

Dear Elena, adult age people communicate with each other more tolerantly and life experience is a good helper at this time... :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.61.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   12-06-05 12:26

thank you for your wise words again, dear Liliya, but sometimes I catch myself on thought that I fear to fall in love deeply, as I am afraid to be hurted or disappointed again...

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-08-05 13:29

Yes, dear Elena, I understand what you mean, but for meet goal it is necessary much believe... this is difficult and long way.... I searched for my love long four years and sometime it looks like I waited my true love all my life... there was much disappointed and hurts and now I have found my happiness my true love and I feel myself a most luckiest woman in the world

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.81.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   12-08-05 14:16

Dear Liliya, thank you for your nice supporting words, I am sincerely very happy for you and look forward to my happiness too...

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   12-08-05 16:39

:) you will found your love , just believe dear Elena..... God bless you...
feel free and write me, sure if you will need...

Reply To This Message

Author: karl  (---.tcom.uzhgorod.ua)
Date:   01-07-06 23:02

Yes i found love four years ago but it only lasted three years then i divorced her, first two years was OK then she went on a spend ,spend ,spending spree and then it was telling lies about how much things cost ,telling me that her brother was in Russia but in fact he was in prison for murder ,we live in Ukraine ,her home was she said payed for by herself but the the truth came out that it was bought for her by a man that she cooked the books for who has fleed the country and another man went to prison.
So even when you get married you can not trust them ,there is more to this story but it will take to long ,by the way i am English yes i should have stayed in the UK.
karl

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.