New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Real woman

Author: Tony  (---.bb.online.no)
Date:   03-20-06 09:40

Hello woman, are yoy real so please take contact with me. I lookingafter you :-) Your ager is between 27 - 31 from Ukraine.....
and without children. I wait for you.
Tony

Reply To This Message

Re: Real woman

Author: Olga  (---.pier41.net)
Date:   03-20-06 23:37

Real the man at your age should have children. I so was not proud of it:)))) It only a joke - excuse me if I have offended you.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-31-06 08:59

TONY; - GOD DAG. - HAR DU LAGT MERKE TIL AT RUSSISKE KVINNER HAR BEHOV FOR Å SI SERIØST FORNÆRMENDE TING UTEN Å HA BLITT PROVOSERT FOR SÅ Å BE OM UNNSKYLDNING MED EN GANG ETTERPÅ SOM OM DET FÅR DERES ANGREP TIL Å VIRKE HØFLIG.

LORENTS

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.sanjose.ca.sanfran.comcast.net)
Date:   03-31-06 11:13

God natt, James B?nd

I am not adjusted aggressively. I only have told the truth. The man as one big family, they are always glad a misfortune on defenceless, but the truthful woman. Where your equality of the man and the woman, which so to be proud America?))) If the woman till 30 years has no children - she wrong, but the man till 60 years which had no never children and family is a man which simply has not found still the destiny. It correct the man for other men.
Hmmm... I think that such the man simply has already forgotten whom or that it to search

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   04-07-06 11:48

"O" - Snakke de Norske ?? - In response, your idea has nothing to do with truth telling, but rather going out of your way to insult and then, in what must be a cultural "thing" apologizing. " Excuse please, so sorry, englishe not too good, please not to offend, Ha, Ha, Ha ??" - What you do not understand that this subsequent insincere apology is more insulting than the initial needless comment. -

For you to play this off that I am "picking on" defenseless women, of which no one could accuse you of being, is even more ridiculos. In fact if you were to look on the thread "Real Man" you will see that I defended you in the extreme without regard to your gender. Your sex has no influence on my comments to Tony here in any way.

Some individuals cannot have children, some surprising as it may be to you do not want them. Niether of us knows Tony at all, so how can we comment fairly in any respect as to his stated choices? Certainly to imply that he does not know what he is looking for, or that he may be looking to the wrong gender to fit his needs is as unattractive as your strangely modified photo (current at this writing.) What is up with that ?? If you are still in touch with your home planet, have them send you a new one.

Sincerely,.... BOND,.... JAMES BOND.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-07-06 16:12

Shaken,not stirred!!

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   06-06-19 02:20

How can I get a good woman

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-08-19 18:27

How are you doing ? My name is Rachid so im searching a serious relationship for a Long term bases of trust and respect until the end so for eternity if you are interesting so this is my email Rachid.gerrard@hotmail.fr if you wanted to write to me , hâve a good day with your Nice Family Too and take care of you kiss.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-27-20 14:36

- - -

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.