New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: K1 Visas! Is our government helping us or stopping us?

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-11-06 09:28

Wow!! Why couldn`t you just ask a simple question--like what is the meaning of life? I think I have only a short time left in the forum,so I will attempt the best answer posssible,which is going to be reflective of both my education and experience. Hang on for the ride--this will be my most difficult answer yet!! When you make reference to these other countries-what we are really talking about is globalization-a very touchy feely subject. Russia must get something in return for the investment of her citizenry to another country. First--the reason for the European Union. I am going to use Germany and Ukraine for my specific explanations. Ukraine has been won and lost more than any country I have ever heard of. Political and geographical changes to her have morphed this country over and over again for a millenium!! I feel a little protective of her because she has been beaten up so many times by so many different countries. But every time there is a political upheaval,the people lose! Naturally people inter-migrate inside of their own continent,but World War 2 and the building of the wall in Berlin more than symbolized the separation of east-west. Many generations of German people were living in countries such as Czechoslavakia,Poland,and Hungary. In the period of time after the war, poverty reigned in many european countries,and a massive flow of immigration started. Many people sought refuge in countries such as Canada,and Latin America. The Ukrainian people were no strangers to Canada however. When Canada was just a baby,and trying to settle its frontier,Ukrainian peoples were dumped there by the thousands. Today there are 5th generation Ukrainians living there,and many politicians of Ukraine descent. With the destruction of the "Iron Curtain" came a resurgence in open areas of travel. Germany especially was a hotbed of activity,as her "lost" peoples returned to her from Poland,Romania,and Russia,among others. This opened the doors of immigration to other countries within Eurasia. At this point in time,Ukraine is a gateway for other countries which use her as an access to other european countries,especially since the inclusion of several more countries near her to the EU. Ukraine actually has a tough border patrol! The lifting of travel restrictions is due to changing policy--one which the United Stated really does not have. America does not have a clear and cohesive stratagem for migrants,as you know--because our troubles with Mexico are made more difficult by vague policy! Inside the EU however,travel and the exchange of money is made simpler by cooperative immigration laws. The great benefit for any country is capital and financial exchange brought forth by the exchange and transfer of new technologies and development . The very bad issue concerning immigration is the human trafficking of beautiful Slavic women to countries afore mentioned; Phillipines,Colombia,Venezuela,India. The sex slave industry is alive and well,and these countries are very liberal in their migration laws. Many countries argue and have steretypical and negative viewpoints on immigration. Russia feels that iimmigration is only necessary to accomodate a large work force--and such has a long record of deportation to many countries and regions. Kazakhstan for example. Siberia as another. International xenophobia exists,and is because of this mistrust and stereotyping that American immigration laws are so tough. 9/11 and the Homeland Security Act have also contributed to xenophobia in America. I feel that this cannot last forever,because there are over 2 million people from Ukraine alone in the US,and the larger a community of foreign nationals become,the more open her borders also become to cultural and economic exchange. Any country wants to have a "win-win" situation. Mexico defintely does,as American money transferred there provides a large portion of her economic stability. Countries like Russia will create incentives for her people to return,or channel investments back to her,such as a higher monetary exchange rate ( Euro dollars) I feel that it was a big mistake to break up the republics,because,as the saying goes " a bundle of sticks are much stronger than a single branch" The cooperative power of the FSU was a protective conglomerate. I do respect and hope for the independent countries to prosper,and I think it is just a slow process of return to financial stability. I also think that the USA simply needs a more enlightened immigrant policy concerning Europe. The cold war is over ( unless that hag Condoleeza Rice and her xenobe buddy Bush have their way) and this country also benefits by the exchange of technology and the diversification of ideas. Ideas create labor!! Labor creates job in-sourcing and out-sourcing,and this also creates the need for worldwide educators!! Again,migration laws are complex,and I am sure I have not completely or intelligibly explained it all. My understanding of it is in the simplest way---sterotyping,prejudice,bad blood and history all reflect the promotion or demotion of the many societies on earth. If we are to survive as a race--we will all have to learn to love each other.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 K1 Visas! Is our government helping us or stopping us?  new
Sam 05-08-06 18:04 
 Re: K1 Visas! Is our government helping us or stopping us?  new
John 05-08-06 20:24 
Blaine 05-08-06 21:12 
Smiling 05-09-06 07:36 
John 05-09-06 08:31 
Blaine 05-09-06 08:32 
Blaine 05-09-06 08:39 
Sam 05-09-06 09:16 
Lorentz 05-09-06 10:35 
Lorentz 05-09-06 10:50 
Lorentz 05-10-06 21:03 
Lorentz 05-11-06 04:35 
Sam 05-09-06 17:23 
Smiling 05-10-06 01:58 
Blaine 05-10-06 23:43 
Blaine 05-11-06 00:05 
Blaine 05-11-06 09:28 
Blaine 05-11-06 23:52 
Sam 05-14-06 14:24 
Blaine 05-14-06 15:25 
Smiling 05-15-06 00:46 
Blaine 05-15-06 20:50 
Lorentz 05-19-06 07:25 
Blaine 05-19-06 08:24 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.