New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: K1 Visas! Is our government helping us or stopping us?

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-15-06 20:50

The real problem I think is that American employers and industries want a much greater profit margin,so they hire Mexicans or any migrant from anywhere. In the case of the Mexicans--there are 11 pesos to 1 USD. They do not have what every American is required to have to work--the Social Security card,and their pay is not taxed. So,they can send this money to their families in Mexico,and their families will be more comfortable then if the man worked in Mexico. Mexico is a very poor country!! There are a lot of doctors from FSU who have to go through all the same difficulties to gain citizenship to the USA. You must show proficient skills in english. These skills are written and spoken. When you have these skills,( which I think many Americans do not have) then you can get the green card. After 5 years,you can gain citizenship. As I have said in my statements before,a superpower country does not necessarily need immigrants. A country such as Japan has more to gain by sending their doctors to work in a poor country,then it has to gain from acquiring a doctor from Brazil. Many countries really need skilled workers--Ireland ,for example,needs skilled construction workers,and I have been very tempted to go there,as I was invited at one time. Sometimes a market will migrate to another country. The US big examples of this are Walmart and McDonalds. It will be interesting to see how Walmart can compete in China!! BY the way-Walmart hires many people of higher education who are going through the process of immigration. Americans would work the jobs which have been taken over by migrants-if only they would pay fairly. By fairly,I mean a "living wage" which has been introduced and shut down by our government many times. I am certain Sam will agree that what I say is true. I will give you a comparison of wages earned in the US based on my own work as a plumber. There is a wide range of pay for my job. In my beloved home of Montana,for a journeyman plumber it is 17-22 USD for every hour worked. Here,in Phoenix,Arizona,the pay is about 30 dollars each hour for an experienced plumber. In Chicago,it is 50 dollars each hour for a licensed plumber. Smiling, the national minimum wage which has to be paid is 5.15 USD for each hour worked!! And it has been 5 dollars and fifteen cents per hour for 9 years!!! Can you believe it? This--when the politicians of Arizona just voted themselves a raise in salary which amounts to 30,000 dollars a year!! SO these politicians who pretend to be the "democracy",and the "voice of the people" will earn 10 times what the average person does-well over 100,000 dollars a year-and more likely about 150,000 dollars. The average wage for each person in my home is about 24,000 USD each year. I hate government and politicians,and I hope they all die in their own filth,the greedy,bloodsucking thieves!! I am like Tevye in "Fiddler on the Roof". I believe in long standing tradition and moral decency,but it is not accomplished by the man who takes more than what he is worth,and more than what he needs. I will work,and work hard for my money--just like I have since 1975,when I first entered the Social Security system. And if I were to be paid a fair wage-I would love to work with cows and horses again. I love this work,and the animals--they do not argue!! ( Kick a little sometimes) BUt even the American cowboy is being replaced by Mexicans who will work for 5.15 per hour.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 K1 Visas! Is our government helping us or stopping us?  new
Sam 05-08-06 18:04 
 Re: K1 Visas! Is our government helping us or stopping us?  new
John 05-08-06 20:24 
Blaine 05-08-06 21:12 
Smiling 05-09-06 07:36 
John 05-09-06 08:31 
Blaine 05-09-06 08:32 
Blaine 05-09-06 08:39 
Sam 05-09-06 09:16 
Lorentz 05-09-06 10:35 
Lorentz 05-09-06 10:50 
Lorentz 05-10-06 21:03 
Lorentz 05-11-06 04:35 
Sam 05-09-06 17:23 
Smiling 05-10-06 01:58 
Blaine 05-10-06 23:43 
Blaine 05-11-06 00:05 
Blaine 05-11-06 09:28 
Blaine 05-11-06 23:52 
Sam 05-14-06 14:24 
Blaine 05-14-06 15:25 
Smiling 05-15-06 00:46 
Blaine 05-15-06 20:50 
Lorentz 05-19-06 07:25 
Blaine 05-19-06 08:24 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.