New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 A Russian Friend?

Author: Tony Harper  (---.pink.co.uk)
Date:   07-08-06 00:38

I do not know where to start as there is no real beginning.
I was a short time ago adding my name to dating web site in England when out of the blue I received a mail form Russia.

I sent a short reply and received a mail back with pictures of the most fanatic beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was looking for somewhere to stay for 3 – 6 months in England. We sent each other more letters; I was total honest with her and gave as much information as she wanted. Sadly the letters stopped and no money or tickets were asked for. Later I found out from and anti scanning web site this beautiful woman was listed as one of the most prolific scammers.

Have said that I want to thank her for what she has done for me and hope that my thanks reach her in some way. I now search for my soulmate further a field now and in doing so I have become a much happier man “Grandad” to some as I have read on this forum. I would still knowing what I know now still offer this beautiful woman a safe home in the UK if she still wanted a true friend.

Now we come to the point of this thread.
Some time at then end of August or early September of this year I would like to visit Russian and I am thinking of visiting Kazan for one week. I would like to ask any Russian woman if she would like an English friend to entertain for a week. (I mean that in the most respectful way) I do not want to spend a week in a multi floor hotel I can do that in any country in the world. I would like to spend my time with a real Russian family. I would if needed sleep on the floor and would offer to pay for food. I am no fool and have some experience of people who have nothing and offer the world who would be offending by being offered money but there are ways around that without offending.

Why do I want to do this? Because if I try to find a Russian woman to be my soulmate and wife I do not want to take her away from her family rather I would like to become part of her family. By spending some time “just as friends” and being with real people who have nothing to prove would in my mind increase my understanding of values of a proud nation.

I am currently talking with a few ladies in Russia and the new independent counties to the south. But I would like to visit a “friend” that I have no emotion attachments to cloud and possible distort my understanding.

This is a genuine request without any obligations and not a cheap holiday I really do want to understand another culture because I see it as our future.

Lol
Tony in the UK (granddad) but with something money can’t buy, a heart of gold

Reply To This Message

Re: A Russian Friend?

Author: Tatkon  (---.n180.vinf.ru)
Date:   07-30-06 03:06

Hello, Tony!
My name is Tatiana. I from Russia. I live in small Russian city a name Dimitrovgrad. A number(line) locates large city Samara. I have the girlfriend, teacher of English language at our school. She well speaks in English. If you search for the friends and good friendly dialogue - we shall be glad to meet you in Russia and to acquaint you with our real life. My girlfriend has an apartment - 3 rooms and one lives. You have an opportunity to stop at not ? at home and to not pay for it any money. We have the friends from America and we possess experience of dialogue with By the friends.
I shall be glad to continue conversation with you.
Tatiana.Tony Harper wrote:

Reply To This Message

Author: Tony Harper  (---.pink.co.uk)
Date:   07-30-06 14:51

Zdravstuite Tatkon

Kak dela?

Thank you for your very nice reply,

Sadly I have to tell you that you should not trust all the people for the West. Like in every Country there are a few that will abuse honesty and friendship! I have to warn you that you should be very careful when making offerings to people who you have never met! That sentiment works both ways.

I am planning to visit Russia at the end of August of this year, travelling from Moscow by train and spending some 4 days in Kirov. Returning to Moscow then flying out to Tashkent.

I think that I will be making other trips to Russia in soon and would possibly like to meet. I think that it would be wise and for the best if I communicated with you via the e-mail address given.

Now for that subject that seems to upset everyone, Money! We have a saying in England “Money is the root of all Evil” you only have to look at the world today and you can find many instances of this being true! I would never impose myself on anyone and would expect to pay my own way. I realise that this might seem offences in certain situations but there are ways around that. The hand of friendship is much more important, love and respect can not be purchased

Do swdaniya SchastlIvo!

Tony in the UK

P.S. Sorry for my bad Russian, I am trying very hard to learn to speak your language.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tatkon  (---.n180.vinf.ru)
Date:   07-31-06 09:43

Hello, Tony!
I am glad to hear - you it was pleasant my the offer!
I ask you to write to me on my address e-mail. I shall answer you yours address e-mail. My respect.
Tatiana.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.ertelecom.ru)
Date:   11-01-06 07:06

hello

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.