New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: A Russian Friend?

Author: Tony Harper  (---.pink.co.uk)
Date:   07-30-06 14:51

Zdravstuite Tatkon

Kak dela?

Thank you for your very nice reply,

Sadly I have to tell you that you should not trust all the people for the West. Like in every Country there are a few that will abuse honesty and friendship! I have to warn you that you should be very careful when making offerings to people who you have never met! That sentiment works both ways.

I am planning to visit Russia at the end of August of this year, travelling from Moscow by train and spending some 4 days in Kirov. Returning to Moscow then flying out to Tashkent.

I think that I will be making other trips to Russia in soon and would possibly like to meet. I think that it would be wise and for the best if I communicated with you via the e-mail address given.

Now for that subject that seems to upset everyone, Money! We have a saying in England “Money is the root of all Evil” you only have to look at the world today and you can find many instances of this being true! I would never impose myself on anyone and would expect to pay my own way. I realise that this might seem offences in certain situations but there are ways around that. The hand of friendship is much more important, love and respect can not be purchased

Do swdaniya SchastlIvo!

Tony in the UK

P.S. Sorry for my bad Russian, I am trying very hard to learn to speak your language.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 A Russian Friend?  new
Tony Harper 07-08-06 00:38 
 Re: A Russian Friend?  new
Tatkon 07-30-06 03:06 
 Re: A Russian Friend?  
Tony Harper 07-30-06 14:51 
Tatkon 07-31-06 09:43 
Irina 11-01-06 07:06 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.