New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Why does it always come to money ?

Author: MrCrazy  (---.rev.stofanet.dk)
Date:   09-15-06 05:52

Hi everyone,
I have been searching for an honest, sincere and serious woman in here for some months now and everything has just gone down the drain. Perhaps it is my own sake, I don't know. But after some nice correspondance I have come to the point where I should meet that woman and everytime, and I mean everytime, it comes to money issues. I have the oppinion that the woman should trust me and have always given them my address and phone number so we could talk. I have promised that once they set their foot in my country (Denmark) I will pay for their staying here. They will not have to think about hotel bills, about food and all these things. Is it me who are doing things wrong here ? Am I supposed to pay for the air ticket and the visa ? I have seen so many times (also in here) that if men do that the woman will never show up. Off course I know there are exceptions but I never know when a woman is being honest with me. Tell me please if it is me who is wrong here ?

Have a beautiful day everyone
From Johnny

Reply To This Message

Re: Why does it always come to money ?

Author: Andy  (---.85.202.155.77.dyn.sub-2.broadband.voliacable.com)
Date:   09-17-06 00:00

Well, the biggest wrong is your there!! and not over there, in her country.
And, even after you go there to her country, it may still, be a scam, but not as much (smile). GO, it is not far for you.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-22-06 13:16

Hello Andy,

Yeah I guess you could be right. But even if it is not that far from me I don't want to spend a lot of money going somewhere and perhaps finding nobody waiting for me there.

Johnny

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.wccllc.net)
Date:   09-23-06 04:58

Ya maybe, but they will be many more there, to meet, and talk to, in begining, (smile).

Reply To This Message

Author: Jan  (83.117.154.---)
Date:   09-27-06 06:11

most of the time they asked me for money to pay the internet bills

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-27-06 06:16

Yes Jan,

I have also got that question many times. And it seems like it is quite expensive. Perhaps too expensive ? I don't know. The amount is never the same even if it is from the same address but that can off course depend on many things.

It is really not because I don't want to help a woman with money but I don't want to be disappointed by all the scammers out there.

Johnny

Reply To This Message

Author: Jan  (83.117.154.---)
Date:   09-27-06 06:22

is it stupid that i do not thrust it at all when i have to send money for internet or translation agencys

Reply To This Message

Author: Maria  (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date:   10-18-06 00:14

You are not wrong aout the money but perhaps getting discouraged a little too easilly..Love is never easy and when you find the right woman the money thing won't be an issue..I mean it may come up..just as logistics..but it won't stop you two from moving forward..This isn't easy. If it was we wouldn't all be here :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Dolly  (61.0.153.---)
Date:   10-21-06 01:39

Hi MrKrazy,

When it comes to the money, you are not wrong, but you have to be careful. I guess that even if we're not talking about an internet relationship, you still have to be wary about a lot of things, moreso on the internet.
But love is beautiful and until and unless you feel you really care about someone, don't jump, it might be too big a leap, and you might get hurt.
Take your time and the moment you realize someone is drilling you for money, just say no and move on to other pastures.

All the best
Dolly

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.comcor.ru)
Date:   12-05-06 03:16

Hello, guys,

I feel so sory for you when you talk about all this rubbish you met in Russia. Pls, believe me, it is a great country with deep culture, with deep sencire cleaver women..Just keep looking!

The internet is possible to install(??spell) just for about 20sdol per month with unlimited basic. Just to get informed.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   12-05-06 10:55

Hello, Jan,

I think every should know when you creat a letter and apply to a bar "to write a letter" there is an offer fo translate it automatically. It is just e-net servese, for free...Be aware..

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   12-05-06 11:00

Hello, mrCrazy(what a name),

The long distanse meetings are costly. I would suggest you to go to see gils first. Do you know how much Russian ladies earn? It would be helpfull for to know...then deside what you are ready to pay for or better to stay with the local ones.

Good luck

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-14-06 19:02

Say Johnny don't ever send money to these women !
If you send money your just adding to the scamer problem and possible making more jobs for a new scamer .
Help all us men out don't send any money to any women just go and see the women your self .
If you want to meet a really great women try buying a airline ticket on AirMoldova to Chisinau Moldova and hang out at the discos and other public places , you will have a great time with very beautiful Moldovan ,Russian , Ukraine ladys and possible even meet a women for a relationship .
I am a American but I spend about 3-4 months a year in Chisinau .
Also Chisinau Moldova is compleatly safe place to visit with the best beautiful ladys from many Eatern Europe countrys .

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-30-06 21:58

Dear Comrades (friends) I just want to meet an honest woman, and give her love , children and a good life. Most American woman are stuck up and materialistic. They just don't want to give in a relationship. I am a giver and just want to meet a lady that will give as much as I do !

Paul

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   01-01-07 17:41

Paul you only pointed out the best parts of American women !
I would not have been so kind on the American women dating issue .

Just go to Eastern Europe and get a real sweet wife for marriage and making a family with ,I am sure it will save you your house ,new care and thousands of dollars from a divorse court giving all you own to some gready American low life women !

My brother lost his new house ,two cars and $350.000 U.S dollars to his old American ex-wife that had made a living cleaning men out of there proporty through the court system .

The last greedy American Girl friend I had try to black male me into giving her $20.000 U.S dollars and when that didn't work she hired a hit man to kill me so she thought she could just take all I own after I was dead .
But her plan failed when the hit man killed her by stiking a large caliber rifle to her head !
It took that low life women's head almost off said the Police .

So end of problem now , I only travel to Eastern Europe to meet women over there , I plan never to date or ever help a American women Ever again !!!

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   01-30-17 17:34

Hy dear friend

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-30-17 17:35

hy

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-17 12:52

best from all go to meet her to her place first ;O)) after you meedt her in her place , you spend toether some days and look how itis work.. if yo udeside go to your country you with her there go to passport ofice make her passport , it take some days and after go to your embassy and try open her visa for her and you pay for this yourself not need give to her money..
after if she got visa and tell that like go to you but for her tickets and wheh she wil go to airport take this at airport whe wil fly to you ..;O) what is beter way??;O) any one chance scamm yo u!!!
so i wish to you good luck in your search!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-26-21 09:52

Because everyone wants to have more and money is not the most important thing in life, they still want to have the most

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-06-21 13:20

How are you

Reply To This Message

Author: Trisha  ()
Date:   11-15-21 07:18

I truly don't understand the money thing. I've been asked to pay vacation documents and gift cards. Most of the ones that have asked have been "Marines" or "Dr's."

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-02-22 22:05

I can't find an honest guy either. Maybe I'm not worthy of it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-03-23 11:38

Woo dating app is not completely free, it does offer a balance of free and paid features that provide users with a high-quality online dating experience at an affordable price.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-07-23 14:47

It always have to come to money issues because so many fake accounts do exist here. Not every here is real. The scammers here are more than the real and honest people. So money issues must always arise because that is what scammers are interested in.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.