New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Is there an honest and serious girl ?

Author: CharmingTiger  (88.213.22.---)
Date:   03-13-07 12:10

I think there are many honest and serious girls but i think my luck is always with others?

Thanks for reading

Reply To This Message

Re: Is there an honest and serious girl ?

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.cyberia.net.sa)
Date:   03-25-07 15:20

no one write his or her comment ?

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   04-06-07 07:54

Well if there are any serious women on this site I have not seen any yet !!
All letters I have been sent from New Date are scammers and scam marriage agencys and translation service's wanting money.
I have been on this site since Sept 2006 and see hundreds of letters from Russian .Ukraine women and a few Moldovan women and not one has been for real or serious about meeting in person !!

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   04-06-07 13:05

Dale, if there is no one serious Russian woman here, why are you going to Russia? Just to see for yourself? Is it not too expensive proof?

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-06-07 14:49

I think it is time for scammers to know that they are wasting thier and others time.Because crazy people are little in the world spicially if the issue is about money.

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   04-06-07 18:00

You know Marina I have the money to travel when I want and to the country's I want so why not go to Russia ?
I spend 3 months a year in Moldova and 2 weeks a year in Ukraine and 2 weeks in Romania but I have not been to Russia so why not go ??

I am in Moldova so much for my import business that I could take a Airmoldova flight to Moscow one time and spend a vaction there .
And Marina it seems you have missed the issue that the men on this site and other site's are feed up with scamers and low life lieing and cheating good people by using the deepest humen feelings of love and possible meeting someone for a commitment to make there money by telling lies and operating scams .

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-07-07 06:26

I think it is not so hard to know scammers from the thier letters and pictures.
Just use that over your shoulders and you will know.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-07-07 17:35

Dale, you're absolutely right, it's disgusting to play with human feelings. BUT... Let me just repeat what I wrote in the topic "Asking for money"

Why you guys blame only Russian girls in scams? What about men? Believe me they do the same thing with women. I receive lots of the same e-mails from all over the world, and it seems to me that 95% of men have relatives who are about to die if I don’t send them the money. Sounds familiar?

Reply To This Message

Author: Kyle  (---.dsl.okcyok.swbell.net)
Date:   04-07-07 22:25

Hi Marina,
Let me just add: it is not only Russian women/men. There are people that will try to "scam" you for anything from any country in the world. You just have to use some common sense! And it is not just over the internet that they can get to you. Even if you find that special someone...they might turn out a lot different in person, and try to "Scam" you in person.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-08-07 19:06

Kyle, unfortunately I have to agree with you, and there is nothing we can do with this, just to use our wisdom and intuition.
That's why I always doubt is it really possible to find your match abroad? Do you guys know anybody who was lucky to find his half overseas? I'm looking for a Russian man from the former SU, but really doubt it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-08-07 21:14

Marina
Hi
Yeah, I know of one lady who found her man from Russia, but she did not find him over the internet. She was a missionary from my church. My cousin found his wife in Russia, but again not over the internet, he was temp there for his job. And a friend who told me how to make trip there found his wife...and same story not over the internet, he found her while he was doing geneology work. So surely it can be done I just think it takes a LONG TIME. I was in Ukraine a few months back to meet a lady, and she had a friend come and visit her....because the man that was to come see her, never showed. So I understand that it is not just "Russian/Ukraine" women that are not sinsere.
But it is hard to keep hope, when all you seem to find is people wanting to take advantage of you.
May we all find our "special someone"...and write of our good fortune soon!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-09-07 17:37

Hi Kyle!
Thanks for the message and for your wishes!
Your brave friends are really lucky (and risky) to find their russian spouses. But by using "doubt" I meant exactly over the internet. I really don't understand how it is possible after just seeing each other few times, even though after hundreds talks, to decide to get married. We, Russian women, can't live without romance, without wooing, without everyday care and support even just on emotional level. At least before marriage...

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-09-07 18:17

Marina.....
Maybe you are right, maybe it is not probable to find a mate abroad. But something tells me...it is possible, people have been known to get married by using the internet, from different countries. Or there would not be so many International Dating sights!
And my last point...Shouldn't Russian women Expect romance, wooing, everyday care and support on emotional level....DURING MARRIAGE....believe it or not, men want those things also....well maybe not the wooing :-) or this can be the thinking of an overly sensitive romantic..named Kyle

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-09-07 19:38

Ooooh, Kyle, don't trap me :) I said AT LEAST... And of course Russian women not only SHOULD but also DO expect all these things; that's the problem, that's why many of them get disappointed after getting married with foreigners.
And one more question, Kyle and everyone else. Why abroad?!!! Why not around the corner or across the street?!!! Or at least from your own country? This is one of the most popular topic on Russian forum where I also participate. Can you as a smart man with analitical abilities give us, Russians, men and women, a clear explanation why Americans, Germans, whoever, want to get married with Russians? (By Russians I mean from FSC).
And finally, Kyle, I'm sure you'll be fine. If you're convinced and persistant, you will be OK!
Thanks for being closed to wondeful Russian sole. Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-09-07 20:07

Hi Marina,
First of all I would like to say: it is like a breath of fresh air that I'm able to communicate with you, I get a whole new prospective on things.
I'm not just looking abroad, like I have told some of the ladies that I have written, it does not make any difference to me from which country my special someone comes from, if it is FSC, In any country in Europe, or any of these 50 states.
But I'm looking for a woman that does not have children, but wishes to. Almost impossible here in the U.S., I'm looking for a woman that feels comfortable with her own feminity, can dress like a woman and have family values. (set in any park in the U.S. and see how the women dress, then set in a park in Russia/Ukraine/Germany or any other European country, and you will see that women in FSC or Europe care more for their appearence)I found that it is more common in Europe, particuarly in eastern Europe. Maybe I am setting my sights too high, but I've already raised another man's children, and I wish to have a family of my own. The ratio of women with out children wanting a strong family is higher in FSC/FSU than here in the U.S.
Again thanks for your input to this forum...I'm learning a lot.
Kyle

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-10-07 18:21

Dear Kyle, thanks for the kind words.
It is really sad when such smart and worthy people are single and feel lonely. Is there anything I could help you with? Would you like me to tell about you in Russian forum, or may be anytjing else? Just give me an idea.
Your description of the desirable woman totally corresponds with russian type of women. They are soft, womanly and loving, they have very high family values, they are able to sacrifice themthelves to their husband and children, and of course they are very elegant and have good taste. You are not setting high, you just have to be paitient and persistant to get the right person.
By the way Kyle, could you share with us your impressions about women you met in Russia and Ukraine? Did they corresponde with the image you already outlined for yourself? Were you disappointed or amaized? What attracted or may be spurned (not sure this is a right word) you during the communication? What about languge barrier?
Oh, is it OK that I'm asking you all these questions? But I believe they could help all of us to see for ourself if this ia a right way to find our match.
With my respect,
Marina

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-10-07 21:09

Hello Marian,
And yes it is okay if you ask. I was going to ask you a few questions( when I got up the nerve). How could I make myself more appealing to women from the FSU...and some others questions. But let me tell you about my couple of trips. (We would like to hear about other people's trip also....so come on and tell us)
I wrote to several ladies, and decided that a lady that worked in Moscow met some of my 'requirements' ( I don't like using that word) but we are looking for a special person. She didn't have children and we had values in common. I stopped writing the others and focused all my attention on "Irina". Her English was almost zero, but she was trying to learn on her own, and we would talk on the phone with help of a co-worker of hers that spoke English. She invited me to Moscow so we could meet and see if we were compatiable. She met me at the airport along with her friend that was a taxi driver. When I first saw her, she was more beautiful that her photos, and even though we could only communicate with limited English and a few German words, her voice was like music to my ears. The taxi driver helped in our communications, and she would come and fetch me at the hotel after I had a rest from my flight. We had a good time, I met some of her friends (which I thought was a plus) and for the first two days it was nice. The language barrier was tough (people do yourself a favor and hire a translator if you don't speak the language), Irina suggested I buy a translator machine, it helped a little. and made making plans easier, but Irian would never show up at my hotel when she said she would, and I spent a lot of time waiting for our meeting, I could have seen more of the sights if I was not always waiting, we did see many of the sights, and we got along quite well, she even told me she "loved me", but two days before I was to leave, things went sour. She wanted me to buy her a computer to help in our communications, and asked how much money I made. Marina, I am just a blue collar worker, I own a modest home in Oklahoma, no debts, I have a secure job...not glamorous, but respectable...I work for the United States Postal Service and raise and show English bulldogs on the side. On the day I was to leave she came to the hotel and she and the taxi driver was taking me to the airport, she made him stop on the way and she got out of the care and that is the last I saw her. The taxi driver, said that I was a "good man and nice guy" but he added some women want more than nice guys" I never did find out what that meant. She called me on the phone a couple of times after that but, we both knew that there was nothing more to the relationship. After recovering from the disappointment, I started looking again, I wrote a couple of ladies, and again I decided on one particular from Ukraine...I wrote the other ladies and explained why I would not be correspondy anylonger. "Tanya" was beautiful, not just to the eyes, but the soul that she allowed me to witness. She spoke very good English and we e-mailed, talked on the phone, text message, etc. And if we had difficulty in understanding I would phone during her English lessons and her English teacher would translate. She invited me to Ukraine and we agreed on a 10 day stay. She made hotel reservations for me and picked me up at the airport along with the teacher. It was quite late when I arrived and the banks were closed to exchange money, so they bought me dinner! Yes I was shocked, and ashamed, I was brought up that it was the man's resposibility to buy, and I know the situations. After a couple of days we warmed up to each other nicely, and she invited a friend of hers to join us in her city: her friend was writing a gentleman from Britian: and he was to visit at that time. The Brit never showed, so the three of us had a grand time for two days. And when "Tanya" had to go into to work for a few hours, I would go to the visit the English Teacher and her students......which was a blast!!! The students had never seen an American, or even talked to a native English speaker, and they were very hospitable. Tanya and I got along fabulously, we didn't need the Translator often, and spent a lot of quality time together. One night she asked me when I could come back to Ukraine, because of the Visa restrictions, it would be 90 days, she wanted me to come back A.S.A.P. and we tried to squeeze in the most in the last day. When I got back home we continued our corrispondence with all the serious disussions, Visa's , paper work, jobs qualifications (she is a dentist) Beauty and Brains, strong family values, and religious: that is sexy, and as close to perfect as I've seen. Two weeks before the end of 90 days, and I was trying to get a convieniant time to come over, she told me that she felt it was impossible for her to leave her country, and that she saw me only as a good friend, and she would remember me warmly. I found out that she is to marry a man from South Africa, not too long ago.
I realize that people don't write to just one person exclusively, I mean we don't have claim on anybody. I know that "Russian women" have different thinking that any other woman from any other country, and will tell you things to spare your feelings. But, I would rather be told the hard truth, than to find out and be hurt by a soft lie. Marina, am I doomed because I'm not a "rich man"? I am a good man with a good heart, and soul. I like to think of myself as a romantic with a realist side....or maybe a realist that is also a romantic, and both of these women's friends thouht of me as a "good man". I'm almost afraid to commit time looking for a special woman, if they look only for a wealthy man. I would like to know the "Russian woman's" thinking on this subject. And I would be curious on what your friends on the "Russian" forum have to say about this. And I wouldn't object to any introduction into that sight. I would appreciate anything you might have for me that would help.
Live and learn, and I just keep on hoping. Knowing that a healed broken heart, can love more deeply and sincerely.
Thanks again......you are a gem!
Your friend Kyle
p.s. forgive me if a ramble on.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-10-07 21:18

After thought,
The women I saw, were very beautiful, and intellegent. The children I met, would put to shame "American children" with their knowledge of the world, the students I met could name all 50 states, and the capitals of each state,they knew our form of government, and holidays. And they ranged in age from 9 years to 15 years. I was most impressed!, and once you get to know these people they are wam and open, and try to make you as comfortable as possible. I still keep in touch with the translator, in Ukraine.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (81.153.127.---)
Date:   04-11-07 06:02

Dear Kyle, please, not be dissapointed. Perhaps women , who you met, were not equal to you, they belonged on more high level than you.And of cource, they valued themselves very highly and wanted to get a men of their level.
You are a good man, try to get a woman of your level of life,education,development. And then you will get good life together with such woman.
Please, understand one thing, people in former Sovjet Union are like people in your country belong on different levels of sosiety.
Unfortunately, we often want to get more, than we are.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-11-07 12:17

Hi Sveta,
I'm not sure about what you mean by equal? I might not be a doctor, but I do have a college education. I might not work in a high rise office( but that is because I don't want to work inside 4 walls and the same artificial lighting day after day. I very well understand about different levels of education, but of life? But I want to thank you for your imput, It helps me understand more about your thinking.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-11-07 21:39

Dear Kyle!
First of all thank you for mention of educational level of Russian chidren. It's really great, and I'm proud of my Motherland!
Then... It's hard to give you the opinion from the other side, TOO MUCH TO SAY, and that's what Russian women talk about all the time. I don't want you to feel doomed, but also I don't want to conceal anything, as you said about the hard truth...
Sorry, Kyle, such a mess in my head...your sincere messsage made me upset. Are we all doomed?..
Also, I'm affraid to be in charge for all Russians, so I'm inviting Russian girls and women to participate in our discussion, I know you have a lot to say. Please, give us your point.
As for me, Of course I clearly understand the situation...
Sorry, I'll try to explain tomorrow, I lost all my English...

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-12-07 16:37

Kyle, when I lived in FSU I had a good job and very high salary, I worked with business people from South Korea and never thought about any other foreign country. But the word “America” sounded nice and mysterious for me although meant absolutely nothing except may be Hollywood, skyscrapers, millionaires, etc. I believe it is a very common image of this country for many of us.
Now I know that America is the same country like any other, I mean for the ordinary people like you and me. We work hard, we pay huge taxes, we pay crazy rent (I pay over $1000 just for 1-bedroom apartment), like everybody else in the world we have the same human expenses, may be just ratio is different.
But when I accidentally mention sometimes during the phone calls with my friends I have 3 TVs, 2 computers (for me and my son), or I go on vacation 2-3 times a year, just regular stuff, I know it sounds stunned. (Some of my friends didn’t go on vacation for 10 years). When I was trying to explain them how much expenses I have or why I need to relax every weekend working crazy for Bank of America, they want to hear ONLY “3 TVs, 2 PCs, 3 vacations a year” because this is the image of our country. That’s why when you’re communicating with these women, they don’t want to hear that you’re just a regular man, an average American man, they want to believe you are much richer then you actually are only because you live in this fairy country, and you just don’t want to reveal your money, you are cheap, etc. (Kyle, I hope you understand I’m talking about the general situation, don’t you?). The more you are trying to convince them the more they’re getting disappointed because you ruin their fairy tale…
I have to stop; I know that my explanation sounds too naive and primitive. I took too much on my shoulders and I’m not able to convey all my thoughts. I’m sorry, Kyle. I just want you to know that Russian women want a better life which means the money; that’s why it’s not enough just to be a good man and nice guy; you are right, you have to be rich, and in this connection the more beautiful the more demanding.
Finally, Kyle, we all know how hard it is to find a completely compatible person, may be it wasn’t this case. I like the words of one of Chinese philosopher, the meaning is:” Don’t be afraid to let him go. If he is your match, he will come back; if he is not coming back, he is not your match”. Sorry for such a rough translation. And as my last point I would like to repeat the words from the movie “Prime” – “We love, we learn, and we.. MOVE ON”.
Sorry again I didn’t do a good job.
Marina

P.S. I did introduce you. Let’s see…

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-12-07 19:17

Hi Marina,
Thank you for your explanation, And yes it helps knowing and hearing it from a woman! Even though I knew deep down in my heart that money will trump almost anything that I have to offer. I never thought of myself trying to "buy" a woman, and I never expected people (from any nationality) selling themselves to the one person that had a swimming pool, two computers, three cars and a rolex. And my dear Marina, you explanation is not too naive or primitive, and even if it was...I'm the kind of guy that would want to hear the truth with out the 'fluff'. I was just wondering if I was wasting time looking for a special person(abroad) if I had no chance of winning that person's heart because of the fact I didn't have the "BIG BUCKS". It is so true that: "We love, we learn, and we MOVE ON", and I believe I'm a better person for it
I dated a woman once that had the big bucks, and the house on the beach, and she even wanted marriage...I didn't love her, and no amount of $$ would change that....(Wow, now I sound like a romantic,...or a fool :-)
Marina, thank you so much, for taking time to write. I know you put a lot of effort into writing this advise. I owe you one! If you are ever in Oklahoma, or if I ever get to NY, we should have coffee/tea and I will buy! and I promise no serious discussions that will cause stress. And I'm sorry if any of my statements caused you to be upset. It has been my greatest pleasure communicating with you.
Kyle

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-12-07 21:35

You know, Kyle, what do I want the most of all? I'm begging Russina women to say that I am totally wrong and I am a bad person if I wrote all that. Please, Sveta, Larisa, Liliya, everyone who knows few English words, just write me: "Marina, don't judge others by comparing to you!".
In my "explanation" I was trying to show Russian women the real situation about our living so they didn't think that America is a paradise where money grow on the trees as we say.
And dear Kyle, we are not wasting our precious time, we still believe we will find our special someone!
I wrote about you in russian forum, and I hope so much to get the result and i believe that you will owe : ) me a little bit more than a cup of tea (I don't drink coffee) on your Wedding!
My best wishes,

Marina

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-12-07 21:53

Ahh, When that day comes, you will receive the first invitation! and of course, there should be more that tea, maybe you could suggest to me a good Champaign? I really like California sparkling wines, but I think it would be more appropriate, for a Russian one!
And Marina, even if I waste my time, I'm getting to know some wonderful people and a culture.
I wish you a good evening, and bless you!
Even though I'm not Supersticious, I hope you & ( everyone) a good Friday the 13th
Your friend
Kyle

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-12-07 22:03

For your knowledge, Kyle, there is nothig better than Old Soviet Champaign!!!

Thanks for you wishes, and same to you!

Marina

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-138.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   04-13-07 00:41

Hi Marina and Kyle, I read your conversation with all attention and I dhold say - Yes I totaly agree , with you, Marina, and ready to sighn under each word.... But guys - I want tell you one more thing, if for example - woman (man) realy tired be alone and she want find someone to share rest life with - at this case doesn't matter how much money he have - all money what need only for start, because it is very difficult to move and if woman (man) not lasy and have brain in her head not only beautiful face, this would help them in future. My husband regular man - he have not a lot money - but it is doesnt matter for me - because I know how to do and get money - I not sit at home and not waiting miracle from my husband - he love me , he care of me, he help me a lot to understand life in the UK and each day here I learn something new. I am very happy. Not long time ago was my birthday and we decided have small party with several friends - and I was sooooo wonder when around 50 people was come and enjoy - I think it is great - I am here just a little over one year - and this party was show - people around our family respect us and want be in touch!!! This moment sayd a lot.
My dear friends - believe one day you will found someone special and this person would be with you not because you have money.
And on my opinion - realy reach people not spend time on line to found somebody - around reach people - a lot of candidate for marriage :)

All the best wishes and good luck

Reply To This Message

Author: TatyanaCh  (85.21.203.---)
Date:   04-16-07 14:05

Hello! I agree with the Liliya! I think, that these women didn`t become your wifes is very well for you, Kyle! If the woman loves (especially Russian usual woman), she will not wait from you many money! For it three things will be important only: love, your support and stability! And she can for you " mountains rearrange "! I think it so!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-16-07 15:30

Thanks Tatyana,
For the uplifting message. Yes I do count my blessings, because I want to be loved for what is inside me, not because of the things I can buy. Of course it is hard to give up feelings when I was told it was because of something else other than my money status.
When our mortal bodies wither away years from now, we will not be remembered by the size of our house, or the number of automobiles, or even how fat our wallets. We will be remembered by the lives we touched!
I have posted my concerns here about $$$ and FSU women, and have been blessed by some caring people to give me HONEST answers and advice. Thanks again.

Reply To This Message

Author: Julia  (217.25.199.---)
Date:   04-26-07 17:55

Yes. There are:)
Look at me:)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.