New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 antiscam site

Author: James  (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date:   03-06-08 23:56

Hello! My name James. In the past I have been many times deceived by the Russian and Ukrainian girls too. I communicated with many girls from Russia and Ukraine on different sites. Each time I thought, that has found that unique girl who is necessary for me. But she once again appeared s?ammer. All girls with whom I communicated, wanted from me only money. I sent them of money for tickets, for the visa, for mobile phone, etc. I have spent many money since I started to communicate with girls on sites of acquaintances. My friend who has really found to itself the Russian wife, has prompted me a good site, on check of girls on authenticity. This site checks Russian and Ukrainian girls for scamming. Now always before seriously communicating with the woman I check them on authenticity. This site name is www.dapoisk.msk.ru. This site to me and to my friends has very much helped. I advise all to take advantage of this site. It can help to keep to you your money.

Reply To This Message

Re: antiscam site

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   03-08-08 17:39

Thanks James , but you should really hire a English speaking person to rewrite your site , it is great that there is a service that can check up on these criminal scamer women and maybe even run a few off this scamer infested site also .
The web site looks to Russian made and Americans see anything that looks Russian made as very scary !
I can't speak for the rest of the world but I personaly see this problem with my own import company selling goods from Eastern Europe in the U.S ,Americans are very scared of anything that could be related to Russian made .
Good luck to you .

Reply To This Message

Author: Funke  (---.128.4.214.multilinks.com)
Date:   07-06-08 00:51

Sorry James; I am sure you would agree that scams are not only in Africa...

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   12-16-16 11:28

thanks , it is really true

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.