New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 sex on a first date

Author: Tasha  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   08-23-08 00:04

what do you think, is it possible to have serious relationships after having sex on a first date, or better not to think about it ))

just curious of an international point of view

Thx in advance for your answers
Tasha

Reply To This Message

Re: sex on a first date

Author: Frank  (---.47-151.net24.it)
Date:   08-28-08 01:01

Hello my sweet Tasha

Example. We are writing letters of love from 6 months… We decide for the encounter and I come to find to you. You would not make love with me the same evening? And task that this is an important stage of the brace relationship...

Your Franco

Reply To This Message

Author: kelvin  (212.183.134.---)
Date:   09-06-08 03:17

Great idea to actually meet a person that is waiting for the right one to come along on a web site, Not, well maybe some people like to wait until after marriage the first night should be something special, is it lust or love this is the question you have to ask make sure you use something!!!!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Oksana  (---.well-com.net)
Date:   09-07-08 10:06

??????? ??,???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???????,???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ???????? ????????,??????? ??? ????? ???????? ?????? ???????? ? ?????? ????????? ????.??? ?? ?????? ????????? ?? ??????????,??? ??????? ???????? ?? ????? ??????,???????? ? ??????? ??????? ??????? ? ???????? ? ???,? ???? ?? ?????? ???????????,?? ?????? ?? ?? ????????? ????? ?????? ??????.????? ?? ? ?? ?????????? ?? ??? ????? ??????,?? ???????????? ??????? ?????? ????? ???????????? ???????? ? ??? ????? ??????.?? ???,???????,?????? ??? ??????...
? ????????? ? ?????????? ??????????? ??????

Reply To This Message

Author: Todd  (63.81.99.---)
Date:   09-21-08 03:56

I had sex on my first date with my ex wife and we were together for 15 years, so I think it is possible

Reply To This Message

Author: Albert  (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date:   09-25-08 06:08

I believe that sex is important in a relationship, but it should never be miss used. When you have sex on the first date you are disrespecting yourself and what sex is ultimately used for.....LOVE! love is the ultimate result of sex or it should at least be the end result but hopefully the first result. sex is giving of yourself so intimately it should be cherished and adored as it sulitifies your true feelings of love, and devotion for eachother. Sex should be a sign of a commitment to eachother not as a cheap sign of lust. Sex on the first date only gives the partner a false sense of devotion and this is not a good thing to base anykind of relationship on. Well this is what i needed to say I hope that it is helpful.

Al

Reply To This Message

Author: laura  (---.vdnet.lt)
Date:   10-02-08 12:43

In my modest opinion to have sex on a first date is a bit ridiculous :-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Valeria  (78.26.128.---)
Date:   10-11-08 16:57

??????? ?? ??? ?? ???!!! ??? ???? ???? ?? ???????? ? ????? ?????????? ??? ??????? ??? ??????? ????? ??????? ?? ? ?????!! ?????? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? -????????? ?? ???? ???????? ? ????? ? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ??????!! Sex ?????? ?? ?????,???? ?? ????????????? ?????? ?????? ???? ??????!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Daria  (---.msk.skylink.ru)
Date:   10-23-08 23:01

Its a real bulshit!!!! I dont see the great differnece when and how to do it ( I mran sex)- its childish dispute from my point of view. if both suddenly feel the real attractive on the first date - so common!!!! If u feel discomfort or nedd to force yourself to sleep with him on the first date and you really dont feel smth to that guy- dont do it.

Reply To This Message

Author: Smilla  (---.pppoe.avangarddsl.ru)
Date:   10-31-08 00:18

yes this is possible but...long time should pass after this sex))

Reply To This Message

Author: svetochka  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   11-14-08 12:28

????????? ???????? ? ????????.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-140.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   01-24-09 11:24

We had on first meeting and a very happy married till now :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Haakon  (---.dhcp.bluecom.no)
Date:   02-02-09 13:56

Its nice to see a realistic girl, who answers what others think but do not dear to write :-)

Cemistry is everything, if its right, nothing stopes. if not.. dont...

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-147.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   02-03-09 22:45

Haakon wrote:

> if not.. dont...

I may correct a little if you no mind :)

if not.... so it could be a business :)

Reply To This Message

Author: eristiccapricorn  (---.bfd.pa.atlanticbb.net)
Date:   02-12-09 06:23

Any woman who shtups on the first date has no self-respect. Women aren't supposed to act like men. We are not equals....physically, biologically, hormonally, or neurologically (!).

Reply To This Message

Author: DAVE isbell  (---.hsd1.la.comcast.net)
Date:   02-14-09 16:40

baby you got it just exactly right 100 percent. but when a man spends a couple of thousand to visit a girl in russia or ukraine she should take that in consideration because after all they only have a few days to decide if they want to continue the relationship and if it is not felt as a big imposition on the girl she has a reason to know if they hit it off the same as the man so i would urge her to think of it well in advance and decide so she does not have to completely make the decision after the man is there and also if her decision is no the she should make that clear in correspondence. dave isbel

Reply To This Message

Author: Filippo  (---.49-151.net24.it)
Date:   02-15-09 03:13

Certanly you can have relationship after sex at first date

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range86-137.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   02-16-09 15:54

Any woman who shtups on the first date has no self-respect.

It is nothing to do with selfrespect if you feel good near with each other

Reply To This Message

Author: radmila  (---.34.artcoms.ru)
Date:   02-18-09 11:50

"baby you got it just exactly right 100 percent. but when a man spends a couple of thousand to visit a girl in russia or ukraine she should take that in consideration because after all they only have a few days to decide if they want to continue the relationship and if it is not felt as a big imposition on the girl she has a reason to know if they hit it off the same as the man so i would urge her to think of it well in advance and decide so she does not have to completely make the decision after the man is there and also if her decision is no the she should make that clear in correspondence. dave isbel"
It sounds like a sex tourism. Of course, sometimes there is a great physical attraction between a man and a woman, therefore everything is possible. But you should also take into consideration that close relations are also based on a mutual confidence, and in fact it is tremendously difficult to find you what kind of man is near you on the first date, and women are afraid of being involved into a contact to a man with some sexual problems etc. Besides, some men think so much in saving their money, that while travelling to another country they try to date as many girls as possible - does it mean that they are going to have sex with all of them?

Reply To This Message

Author: Ally  (81.195.72.---)
Date:   07-15-09 14:53

when the new year holiday is more often than sex - it's really great to make it on a first meeting

Reply To This Message

Author: Angela  (119.94.72.---)
Date:   07-21-09 21:22

i think your BITCH if you do that !!

Reply To This Message

Author: Chloe  (---.cable.ubr16.haye.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date:   07-23-09 18:25

I would not do it

Reply To This Message

Author: Todd  (62.241.243.---)
Date:   07-28-09 18:14

Hi!

Everything is about how you feel. If you both are ready for it - why not...but if one of you don´t feel comfortable...then wait...the sex will be even better next time you meet:):)

Have a nice evening....

Todd

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   07-29-09 12:14

I think, it is possible. So I have got met with the man and we some years together. It doesn't matter at all first day or the 100-th, it is important - that you feel and that you want.

Reply To This Message

Author: Mikael  (---.net165.koping.net)
Date:   08-01-09 00:57

hi iam agree with you:=)micke

Reply To This Message

Author: Mikael  (---.net165.koping.net)
Date:   08-01-09 00:58

hi iam a swedish guy and i think to have sex the first night is wrong then again if you have spoken for a long time i think it is right if both feel good about that best regards micke

Reply To This Message

Author: OIeg  (217.118.66.---)
Date:   08-01-09 06:55

Mikael wrote:

> hi iam a swedish guy and i think to have sex the first night is
> wrong then again if you have spoken for a long time i think it
> is right if both feel good about that best regards micke

Reply To This Message

Author: OSVALDO  (---.12-87-b.business.telecomitalia.it)
Date:   08-05-09 23:18

I am agree with you...
OsvyOIeg wrote:

> Mikael wrote:
>
> > hi iam a swedish guy and i think to have sex the first night
> is
> > wrong then again if you have spoken for a long time i think
> it
> > is right if both feel good about that best regards micke

Reply To This Message

Author: Luis  (---.dsl.telepac.pt)
Date:   08-06-09 21:25

Hi

In my opinion the first date only happens after a long, or not so long, mail change, so they know something about each other, they have trust, and the sex only depends of each one.
If we, both, feel a strong physical attraction, why not, if it is a rational relation maybe dont happens in the first date, even maybe not at the second, and maybe never happens.
So I believe that as to do with the moment and the persons, the chemistry, nothing to do with being a bitch or not.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-07-09 17:53

What do you do ?

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-25-09 01:34

You must to do....

Reply To This Message

Author: Christina  (---.zone6.bethere.co.uk)
Date:   11-05-09 04:45

Every Person Is Different.. If Meeting For The First Time And Having Sex Isnt A Bad Thing.. It Doesnt Mean That You Are Madly In Love With Them But You Have Taken One Of The First Steps To Making An Relationship Stonger.. If Your Going To Have Sex On The First Date Then You Should Consider Other Peoples Needs And Also Consider If They Have Had A Bad Experince In The Past.. Relationships Can Last With Or With Out Sex On The First Date.. Sex Is A Vital Part Of An Relationship With Out Sex The Reltationship Tends To End.. In England If You Dont Have Sex There Is No Relationship Unless We Believe In God Which Some People Dont..

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (202.134.199.---)
Date:   12-26-09 07:01

Every Person Is Different.. If Meeting For The First Time And Having Sex Isnt A Bad Thing.. It Doesnt Mean That You Are Madly In Love With Them But You Have Taken One Of The First Steps To Making An Relationship Stonger.. If Your Going To Have Sex On The First Date Then You Should Consider Other Peoples Needs And Also Consider If They Have Had A Bad Experince In The Past..

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.pools.arcor-ip.net)
Date:   01-04-10 02:14

It iss not a good idea cause you really don't know one another. I met a girl online and flew from the NY to California to meet her we had sex that night, i stayed there a week and after I left we didn't have much contact after that. We talked on the phone a few times but then we just stopped calling and emailing.

Reply To This Message

Author: Rene  (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date:   02-18-10 17:45

I think it's done! I would not make it but!
If you have written in a long time and is totally in love, you love the character of others and want him to feel just now, then this is possible. But once you've met in the evening and then having sex, then that's just the need for the pleasure! Since one also gets played to much. Whether women or men. You can plan the whole evening, after which he ends up in bed. Then, when it comes to sex, then it's just fun! The relationship then, is the question: Does he love me or I'm just a sex object? If I love, I love everything about the woman. But on the first evening, I know the others yet! I think the more we wait longer to have sex to it is so beautiful and exciting. It's nice if the man wants and is not and it is also nice if the woman and should not! Then, when it comes to that, it's the best sex, has anyone ever had. The man who loves you, who waits! Conversely, the same!

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.rdsnet.ro)
Date:   02-19-10 21:58

Sex on the first date....I think a woman should make a man wait for it.
Make him work for it...dream about that special moment when you will be intimate with him.
Let him bring you flowers,take you to your favourite restaurant,massage your feet,prepare bath for you,take you to theater and movies.
Allow him to find out what you like and make a effort to charm you.
Before having sex with a man....find out the answer to the 5 questiones:
1.Who you are?What do you work?How much do you make?
If he doesn't has clear ideeas,or he doesn't has a good income he won't be ready for a relationship.
2.What are his dreams and ambitiones,future plans?
A man without a dream....is nothing.
3.How is your relationship with your family,friends,ex wife and God?
This show you if he's a family man and also how he talks about his ex-gf.
4.What do you think about me?
5.How do you feel about me?
And this will show if he has serious intentiones or it's looking only for a adventure.
Second part it's testing him.....put him in situationes...for example your car broke,the lost of dear one,financial problems,your ex bf disturbing you....and see how he reacts.Is he there for you?
Does he comes with solutione for your problems?
Then he is your man....and he should receive the ,,Cookie''.

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.rdsnet.ro)
Date:   02-19-10 21:58

Sex on the first date....I think a woman should make a man wait for it.
Make him work for it...dream about that special moment when you will be intimate with him.
Let him bring you flowers,take you to your favourite restaurant,massage your feet,prepare bath for you,take you to theater and movies.
Allow him to find out what you like and make a effort to charm you.
Before having sex with a man....find out the answer to the 5 questiones:
1.Who you are?What do you work?How much do you make?
If he doesn't has clear ideeas,or he doesn't has a good income he won't be ready for a relationship.
2.What are his dreams and ambitiones,future plans?
A man without a dream....is nothing.
3.How is your relationship with your family,friends,ex wife and God?
This show you if he's a family man and also how he talks about his ex-gf.
4.What do you think about me?
5.How do you feel about me?
And this will show if he has serious intentiones or it's looking only for a adventure.
Second part it's testing him.....put him in situationes...for example your car broke,the lost of dear one,financial problems,your ex bf disturbing you....and see how he reacts.Is he there for you?
Does he comes with solutione for your problems?
Then he is your man....and he should receive the ,,Cookie''.

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (96.18.72.---)
Date:   03-28-10 16:39

??????? ? ???????!
?? ????? ????? ???????? ?????????! ???? ?????? ????????? ? ??? ?? ?? ??????, ? ?? ?? ????????? ????. ????? ??????? ????????? ?? ?????? ????????: ?????????, ??????????, ?????????, ???????. ?????? ???? ? ???? ????? ???????? ????????. ? ?????, ????? ??? ??? ???????? ? ??????? ?????????? ? ??? ????. ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???????? ???????, ??????? ?? ?????, ????????? ????? ???? ??? ??????. ???? ????? ??????? ? ???????? ? ?????, ??????? ?? ??????????. ????, ????? ???? ?? ? ?????? ????, ?? ??? ??????, ??? ????? - ??? ????????? ????? ?????? ??????????. ?? ?????? ????? ????? ? ????? ??????????, ??? ?? ????????? ???? ????? ? ????????

??????? ???? ?? ????? ??????. ?????? ??? ?????????? - ?? ??????, ??? ?? ????????? ???? ????. ?? ??????? ???? ???????. ???????, ????????? ?? ???, ?????? ?????? ?????? ? ???, ??? ?? ???????? ???? ???????. ????????? ? ????, ???????? ?? ??????? ???? ??????? ??????????, ? ? ??????? ????? ????????, ?? ??? ????????? ?????? ?? ????. ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????????, ?? ??????, ??? ???? ????????? ?? ???, ????? ???????? ???? ?????????, ? ?????? ?? ??????? ???????.

???-?? ???? ????? ????????? ? ???? ???????. ??? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ????????, ????? ?? ?????? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ?????????????? ?? ?????? ???????? ????????, ?? ? ?????? ??????????

???????, ??????? ?? ????? ??? ?????????? ? ?????????????. ?? ???? ?????????? ?????? ? ?????, ???? ?? ????????? ?? ?????? ??? ????????. ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ? ??????-?????? ???? ?????????? ????????, ??? ? ???????? ?????? ??????, ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????????. ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ???????. ????? ?? ????? ? ??????, ????? ??? ??? ???.

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   03-28-10 17:10

? ???????? ? ???? , ?????? ????????? ??????? ?????? ????? ? ??? ?????? ?????????? ? ????? ??????????. ? ?? ?????? ?????Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat wrote:

>
> ??????? ? ???????!
> ?? ????? ????? ???????? ?????????! ???? ?????? ????????? ? ???
> ?? ?? ??????, ? ?? ?? ????????? ????. ????? ??????? ?????????
> ?? ?????? ????????: ?????????, ??????????, ?????????, ???????.
> ?????? ???? ? ???? ????? ???????? ????????. ? ?????, ????? ???
> ??? ???????? ? ??????? ?????????? ? ??? ????. ??? ?? ???? ??
> ???? ??????? ???????? ???????, ??????? ?? ?????, ?????????
> ????? ???? ??? ??????. ???? ????? ??????? ? ???????? ? ?????,
> ??????? ?? ??????????. ????, ????? ???? ?? ? ?????? ????, ??
> ??? ??????, ??? ????? - ??? ????????? ????? ?????? ??????????.
> ?? ?????? ????? ????? ? ????? ??????????, ??? ?? ????????? ????
> ????? ? ????????
>
> ??????? ???? ?? ????? ??????. ?????? ??? ?????????? - ??
> ??????, ??? ?? ????????? ???? ????. ?? ??????? ???? ???????.
> ???????, ????????? ?? ???, ?????? ?????? ?????? ? ???, ??? ??
> ???????? ???? ???????. ????????? ? ????, ???????? ?? ???????
> ???? ??????? ??????????, ? ? ??????? ????? ????????, ?? ???
> ????????? ?????? ?? ????. ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????????, ??
> ??????, ??? ???? ????????? ?? ???, ????? ???????? ????
> ?????????, ? ?????? ?? ??????? ???????.
>
> ???-?? ???? ????? ????????? ? ???? ???????. ??? ??? ?? ????
> ?????? ????? ????????, ????? ?? ?????? ?????? ????? ????? ?????
> ?????????????? ?? ?????? ???????? ????????, ?? ? ??????
> ??????????
>
> ???????, ??????? ?? ????? ??? ?????????? ? ?????????????. ??
> ???? ?????????? ?????? ? ?????, ???? ?? ????????? ?? ?????? ???
> ????????. ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ? ??????-?????? ???? ??????????
> ????????, ??? ? ???????? ?????? ??????, ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??
> ??????????. ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ???????.
> ????? ?? ????? ? ??????, ????? ??? ??? ???.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-28-10 19:18

????????, ??????? ?? ?????????!
?????? ?? ??? ??????? ?????????????? ? ??????????? ??? ????????? ????. ???? ? ??? ???????? ????? ?????? ???????, ?????? ? ?????????????? ???????? ????? ????????! ?????? ???????-????? ????? ????? ????????. ??????????, ????????? ???????? ??????? ????????? ???? "????????????" ??? ???? ????, ??? ?? ??? ???????????. ???????? ?? ?????????, ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????????? ????????? ?? ????? ???????, ?? ??? ????? ???? ? ?????? ????! ????? ??? ???????? ???! ????? ?????????? ? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ? ?????, ??? ???? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ????????????? ??????? ??? ?????!
? ????????, ??????????? ??? ? ???? ? ?? ?????? ???????.
? ?? ???? ?????? ???????. ?????? ???????? ?????!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-28-10 19:23

? ?????????? ?????? ? ??????? ????????. ?????????. ??????? ???????????? ??????.

????????, ??????? ?? ?????????!
?????? ?? ??? ??????? ?????????????? ? ??????????? ??? ????????? ????. ???? ? ??? ???????? ????? ?????? ???????, ?????? ? ?????????????? ???????? ????? ????????! ?????? ???????-????? ????? ????? ????????. ??????????, ????????? ???????? ??????? ????????? ???? "????????????" ??? ???? ????, ??? ?? ??? ??????????. ???????? ?? ?????????, ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????????? ????????? ?? ????? ???????, ?? ??? ????? ???? ? ?????? ????! ????? ??? ???????? ???! ????? ?????????? ? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ? ?????, ??? ???? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ????????????? ??????? ??? ?????!
? ????????, ??????????? ??? ? ???? ? ?? ?????? ???????.
? ?? ???? ?????? ???????. ?????? ???????? ?????!

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.dynamic.peoplenet.ua)
Date:   05-15-10 23:30

> ?? ????? ????? ???????? ?????????! ???? ?????? ????????? ? ???
> ?? ?? ??????, ? ?? ?? ????????? ????. ????? ??????? ?????????
> ?? ?????? ????????: ?????????, ??????????, ?????????, ???????.
?????????????, ??????? ?? ?????? ?????????. ????? ????????? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ? ????? ??????? ??? ????????? ??????? ? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ????????

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.dynamic.peoplenet.ua)
Date:   05-16-10 00:31

Prikolno tut u vas na saite, kirillitsu ne u vseh prinimaet :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (78.106.182.---)
Date:   07-17-10 17:11

It`s all really very very nice discussion...
The man who writes letters .... He seldom comes anywhere...
He has enough fun and sex at home..
Really,
He is too busy to see all this scammer girls ( as they all think about us ).
I think they all like themselves than any others ( even sweet girls on sites)

They are just for fun!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (62.139.36.---)
Date:   07-18-10 19:00

its woderful,i like that day and iwant expirment

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (119.194.78.---)
Date:   10-27-10 13:40

Another situation regarding sex on first date or prior to marriage.

Many single women from the countries of the Former Soviet Union (FSU) have children without being married. They bring this 'baggage" to a potential relationship with a foreign man.

Why am I saying this ? Because these women (believe me, there are very many of them) market themselves looking for a "soul mate" and expect the man to raise another man's child, provide an education for the child , etc., when "THEY"gave no thought to this when "THEY" had sex outside marriage. Now she looks abroad for love. What you do in 15 minutes of lust can become a lifetime of responsibility. Needless to say, a child fathered by another man provides many problems to a young couple recently married.

Please don't crusify me regarding this FACT I've spoken about. I've seen on many dating sites over 10 years of perusing them this exact thing.

Bottom line: regardless of the time two people decide to have sex, seriously consider that another life maybe concieved as a result.

If you don't like my comment, thats ok. BUT, you can not disregard the FACTS!

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (90.230.11.---)
Date:   11-02-10 15:27

yes wy not have that when you travel so far to meet yours love but i hope both want that and them feel love before it

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.repair.volia.net)
Date:   11-21-10 02:34

If you copied and communicated to skype for a long time, you could become close friends ... At the meeting you may well fix your relationship is a beautiful love ...

Reply To This Message

Author: Anya  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   12-04-10 15:09

"Another situation regarding sex on first date or prior to marriage.

Many single women from the countries of the Former Soviet Union (FSU) have children without being married. They bring this 'baggage" to a potential relationship with a foreign man.

Why am I saying this ? Because these women (believe me, there are very many of them) market themselves looking for a "soul mate" and expect the man to raise another man's child, provide an education for the child , etc., when "THEY"gave no thought to this when "THEY" had sex outside marriage. Now she looks abroad for love. What you do in 15 minutes of lust can become a lifetime of responsibility. Needless to say, a child fathered by another man provides many problems to a young couple recently married.

Please don't crusify me regarding this FACT I've spoken about. I've seen on many dating sites over 10 years of perusing them this exact thing.

Bottom line: regardless of the time two people decide to have sex, seriously consider that another life maybe concieved as a result.

If you don't like my comment, thats ok. BUT, you can not disregard the FACTS!"

I only would like to add that many single women from the other European countries have got children without husbands too.
Didn't you think that all women have another reason to do it?!!

You have told about babies as a 'BAD luggage' may be the God didn't give you any children for this reason? You old guy so you could forget that baby are the present of God.

You have got the stupid oppininon of all women.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (85.202.230.---)
Date:   12-05-10 20:14

when you first meet the person you feel there is an attraction or not. yours is a person no silt. if you knew immediately that it is yours, so why deny yourself the udovlstvii?

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (85.202.230.---)
Date:   12-05-10 20:16

when you first meet the person you feel there is an attraction or not. yours is a person no silt. if you knew immediately that it is yours, so why deny yourself the dessert?

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   09-17-14 11:13

Its not good upto when the both of you have complete chemistry. Thx

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-25-14 22:46

If you had had sex with your ex on the second date you would've probably been together 30 years)))

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-14 19:59

everyones sex drive is different so who can say what goes on in the world between 2 adults

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-13-14 21:26

Wow

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-14-14 21:07

essential , as either party may not be compatible in bed and you dont want to find out some horrible facts later after spending a pile of money

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-18-14 12:31

and she may have some sexual disease like vaginitis or a cavernous vagina from too active past sex life

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-19-14 01:01

i don't think sex is importent in love

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-19-14 08:44

hi there am new here what is the topic for today

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-19-14 18:50

and she may suffer with vaginismus ,its a common problem

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-21-14 17:06

First sex !

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-25-14 14:32

sex on the first date?? wOw!! !!!!! nOt goOd idea.:-(

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-09-15 17:58

i am againts on this...i think we should respect one another

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-15 14:03

Do how you feel!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.