New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Russian woman for Aussie guy - how do you tell who is real?

Author: Zack Mayo  (---.belrs1.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date:   04-24-05 14:47

After only a short time writing to women through this site I find that questions I ask are never answered and the same emails from the same people reappear even after having a different discussion thread. I am no fool and won't be sending any money off to any travel agent over there in a hurry (as some have asked me to do) but by the same token I don't want to miss an opportunity with someone who is the 'real deal'.

I decided to expand my search to Russia after a couple of great dates with women here in Sydney. I found them interesting, exciting, charming and their accents made me melt.

How do I tell who is real? I can't phone them and speak as they say it's too costly to have a phone. Surely, in this day and age, telecommunications in Moscow are more advanced than morse code! Demand has to drive down cost. They send people into space from Russia yet it's more expensive to put the phone on than sending cosmonauts into outer space. How do they make contact? Via a tin can and a piece of string. I don't think so!

I do want someone who is intelligent, beautiful, perhaps a little younger but if I can't work out who the legitimate women are - I am off here and sticking to the local scene.

Anyone who has a tried and true method of sorting out the wheat from the chaff? Any ideas about working out what is real and what isn't?

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian woman for Aussie guy - how do you tell who is real?

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-24-05 23:57

I think you have answered some of your own questions,Zack. If a woman will not respond to direct questions--move on from her. If you ask too many questions,perhaps she will forget to answer some of them. A sincere woman will address you by name in the body of the letter also-not just at the beginning and end of the letter. These are form ( or canned ) letters,and they are okay for an introductory,but be aware if she is not becoming more intimate with her line of questioning. Many women learn English in school. Some women can speak english,but not read it as well. More than likely,these women have friends who help go over your letters. Phone communications are less expensive then they used to be,and many people have their own phones now. If the lady in question has access to a computer ( as I am sure she does) then she can also receive a phone card. You can even pay for this on the internet. There are numerous companied that offere this service. It is worth 5 dollars to find out if she is sincere about your communications. You are right,the accents are dreamy. When they laugh,my insides turn to butter. Most self-respecting women are too proud to ask for money. They are very independent. A sincere woman who does not have a computer will take the bus or drive to the city to answer your letters. These women will often only answer once a week or so. After 2 or 3 weeks,you should pretty much know the names of her close family. And if she is sincere aboout your relations,you can bet that after 15 or 20 letters,she will be asking you if you want to come see her in her own country. This is the kicker. All women know darn well that is nearly impossible to get a tourist visa. If you have to--suggest that she meet you in Prague or Turkey,or someplace more easily accessible for her. I hope I helped you. Good luck Zack. Also research other dating sites,because there are some who insist on honesty,and will boot the woman out who is shown to be a player.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   04-25-05 04:53

You need to go onto an anti-scam site and they provide a list of agencies that are genuine, and those that are scams. Also, there are several agencies out there that are run by british or american people - so its usually easier using these.

Unfortunately women from this website get many emails from many guys and there are many scammers. Take the whole city of Lugansk in Ukraine which is run by 30-40 male and female scammers, who go on the internet and find model pics to post on their marriage agencies. So beware.

Also meet a girl in her home town - meet her friends all her family, and then you know she is on the level. If you meet her somewhere else and pay for it, there is a chance she could keep the money and not meet you. So go to Russia and meet the girls. I have been there 3 times myself.

Best of luck with your search !!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Tim  (---.motorola.com)
Date:   05-04-05 15:25

Zack, the level of telecommunications and in Moscow and in Saint-Petersburg and many other cityies has a really good quality. Moreover incoming call from other country to the usual, i mean not mobile, phone is free. Actually almost all people have a mobile phones, it is just for note.
So, if the women talks you that she hasn't phone or incoming call from you is so expensive and asks you to send money for it then be sure that is swindle.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.