New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Western men's black list

Author: Clemenza  (194.135.58.---)
Date:   01-31-05 14:38

At last, at last!!! All western men must be aware - now anyone cab be posted in black list as cheater, player, gamer, sex-tourust and so on.
Especially these who enjoys scam0hunting game!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Western men's black list

Author: tann  (---.77.quantum.ru)
Date:   01-31-05 18:34

I am afraid it will not make the world better
:)

Sometimes I think - do people realise what they spend their lives for?

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-31-05 18:46

I am ready to admit that:

1) Most women are honest and truthful.

2) Russian women are probably more honest and truthful than others.

3)Scammers are not really worth talking about, especially if you don't send them money.

4)I think that this website would be more interesting if we cut out the scam talk

tann wrote:

> I am afraid it will not make the world better
> :)
>
> Sometimes I think - do people realise what they spend their
> lives for?

Reply To This Message

Author: Larry  (---.carolina.rr.com)
Date:   02-09-05 21:35

I think I was posted on this site by one of the women I quit writing. Im not a scammer !! The one that got very angry because I didn't want to write her sent pictures to me that were at least ten to fifteen years older than the pics on the site. When I questioned her I only wish I would have saved her email.
No matter it was her that was not truthful. What if she had cost me a trip to Russia only to find I had been lied to??
No matter I think I have made my choice. I will go to meet the woman I have met on this site. I think she is real and truthful. I hope so.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   02-11-05 11:27

1. Why are you so sure you are on that site?
2. I don't think women there are so shabby to put info just because he stopped writing. Not convincing.

"What if she had cost me a trip to Russia only..." - with such position you will not go far. You never know where you will find or loose.

Reply To This Message

Author: Clemenza  (---.orexovo.net)
Date:   05-02-05 22:06

Good news -
2 girls who was posted in blacklist for falses accusations was just deleted from one of most dubicious antiscam site. 2 slander sites was closed. :-)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.