New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Nigeria Scammers

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   06-04-05 05:49

Guys - Beware of any girls from Nigeria on this or any other site. They will write to you and get to know you, and then ask you for favour. You will receive money orders from people in USA and they will ask you to cash them for you and send them the money/you dont cash them and you send money. ITS A BIG SCAM !!!!!!! In reality these are nigerian men posing as women to lure you into a trap. These money orders are counterfeit and if you deposit them into your bank account, you could be guilty yourself of commiting crime - deception. So please be careful.

I see that there are some nigerian women on this site. I wonder how many are real.

Nigeria is No1 scam place in the world today, Lugansk is 2nd.

So please take extra risks if you decide to correspond with girl from one of these places.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/419NewsFrmes.html

Reply To This Message

Re: Nigeria Scammers

Author: Terry  (---.range86-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   06-04-05 11:16

Hi James you are so very right in your message, but you must also be very careful of writing to women who claim to be from the USA and caucasian, they too can be Nigerian in origin, I have corresponded with one for two months, and received a Sterling demand draft yesterday from this woman, a copy of which I have here should anyone be interested. I was very suspicious as I had not been forewarned of the arrival of the draft. She then messaged me and asked me to cash it for her as she wanted to visit me here in the UK. told me to keep it in my bank unitl she arrived but please could I send $1000 to enable her to pay her air fare. I took it to my bank and asked them to check it very carefully as it looked very genuine. They took over an hour and confirmed it was a forgery, a good forgery which would pass a cursory inspection, the money would have been credited to my account initially, and then of course would later be debited. They rely on you sending the money quickly to them before it reaches the origin bank (in the UK typically 3 days).
I had no romantic connection with this woman and was corresponding just as a friend.
I am like several others on this site, quickly coming to the conclusion that the risks are beginning to outweigh the potential benefits.
PS I have another who I suspect is about to try the same stunt I will keep you posted, this one I think is posing as a UK based businesswoman on a trip to guess where Nigeria

Reply To This Message

Author: josephearly  (---.access.as9105.com)
Date:   06-04-05 21:48

this is very true do be carfull

Reply To This Message

Author: frank  (---.ga.at.cox.net)
Date:   06-05-05 22:10

i keep geting randum im's from woman claming there visiting there mum in africa and there passports have benn taken from them and held by hotel managers till they pay them. and thay clam the u.s. gov there wont help.
watch out!

Reply To This Message

Author: Terry  (---.range86-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   06-08-05 10:18

Frank just steer clear of Matchdoctor and Lovetown sites, they are jammed full of these. I've received the same. Anyone have any Idea how they get hold of your ID??

Reply To This Message

Re Liberia scammers on here

Author: James  (---.ppco.com)
Date:   06-08-05 15:12

From ID 32467 - Liberia (received this email - SCAMMER)

I come to you with due respect and equally with heartful of tears and since we have not known or met ourselves previously.
Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help.
After going through this mail,it will be your decision,whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear in mind,i am in trouble and need your help.
I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation.I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.
Anyway, i am Aminata Abel years old girl,the only daughter of .Dr Abel Uwa My father is now late,he died during the last crisis in my contary
He was one of the high officers in the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed ,My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebel.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over of some huge amount of money in my possession. This money (5.8 millon Dollars) was deposited some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary.
Please, I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim,to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well.
As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you if you give me the opportunity to do so.

Pls attach your direct contact information as you reply to me. via my e-mail address(ask4aminata at y a h oo dot com)
Thanks and remain bless Miss Aminata

Reply To This Message

Author: Geoff Burmeister  (---.is.co.za)
Date:   06-15-05 22:56

Hi - I have had nearly 20 of these letter from different sites and its annoying as the site controller sould remove them but they dont

Reply To This Message

Author: Matti  (131.207.242.---)
Date:   06-17-05 17:09

Guys, you are so right about Nigeria Scammers....

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   06-24-17 23:44

In as much as I know that what you guys says are true, you must realize that there are still some innocent Nigerians who are either in difficulty or seeks genuine love.

Please find ways of confirming whatever they tell you before you act. Please understand that all Nigerians are not scammers.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.