New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Is this girl legitimate? Olga id: 35568

Author: Gary  (---.areur.army.mil)
Date:   10-27-05 12:23

I am just looking to see if anyone has heard if this girl is legitimate. I have been e-mailing her for a little over a month now and she wants to come to me. Of course, she says she only makes 140 Euro a month, which might be true, but the cost of coming to me is more than she has. I am considering paying for her to come see me, but I don't know if she is legitimate.

I am pretty sure she is, but I just want to know if any of you have e-mailed her or know anything about her. I really like her, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Reply To This Message

Re: Is this girl legitimate? Olga id: 35568

Author: JACOBRIO  (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date:   10-27-05 18:43

hello send some photo of her it will be more easy to see how long time you write to here if i will be i will not send any money to here only if you know here long time send a ticket that if she dont fly she will not get any repund many girls ask money i am sure that the man take they photos you mayby lose your money be cearful but 20 procent of the girls are real too but good girls never ask for money be cearful

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-28-05 09:22

Jacobrio,

I think she is real, because the e-mails that she sends me are not like the canned e-mails I see people posting. She actually answers my questions, although she got angry at me for asking so many questions. She thought that I didn't trust her. I told her that I needed to know the answers to these questions and that with any new relationship there are going to be questions. Anyway, thanks for your input, I might have to use your advice.

Reply To This Message

Author: JACOBRIO  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   10-28-05 16:55

HELLO GARY SORRY TO ASK YOU HOW LONG TIME YOU KNOW THIS GIIRL IT IS NOTHING TO DO IF ASHE ANSWEAR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS FIRST MAYBY IS NOT SHE BUT HE AS MANY MAN USE TTHE PHOTOS OF THIS GIORLS I WRITE WITH ! GIRL ! MONTH FROM THIS SITE VERY NICE I WAS THINKING SHE LOVE ME AFTER != LETTERS AND WONT TO VISIT ME AND SHE ASK ME MONEY FOR TICKET I TOLD HERS IT IS OK BUT MY RUSSIAN FRIEND WILL MEET HERE BUY THE TICKET ONLY IN THE AIRPORT AND HE WILL GIVE HERE THE TICKET ONLY BEFORE THE FLY BUT SHE MUST GIVE HIM TELFONE NUMBER FOR CONTACKS SHE WROTE ME SHE WONT ONLY MONEY IF SHE IS REAL AND SHE LOVE ME LIKE )= PROCENT OF THIS SCCRAM GIRLS WRITE SHE WILL ACCPTED THIS THIS IS ONLY EXMPLE DONT FEEL SORRY IF SHE POOR AND EAREN LITTELE MONEY THIS PEOPLE IS VERY CLEVER IN MY UPINUN DONT GIVE ANY MONEY BEFORE THE FIRST MEETING AND GOOD GIRL NEVER ASK MONEY I KNOW GOOD RUSSIAN AND UKRANIAN GIRLS THEY WILL NEVER LIVE THE HOME IF THEY DONT MEET YOU THIS IS MY UPINUN BUT YOU DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BETTER FOR ME SHE NEAD VISA TOO HOW SHE WILL GET THE VISA HAVE A NICE DAY I HOPE I AM WRONG AND SHE IS GOOD AND REAL GIRL

Reply To This Message

Author: Marcus  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   10-28-05 21:02

Just because the letters are not canned don't make a person real. She is also from Russia. Are you sure a visa will be easy to obtain? Also, test her. Create a fake account and write to her. Tell her how beautiful she is. If she responds back in the same way as she has responded to you...

...or if you want, send her the plane ticket and find out the hard way. None of the girls I've been writing to has been real.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-28-05 21:17

hello marcus you are right but some of the girls are real i wrote to 20 and more but 3 are real i know the telfone i write tham 1 month they write me every day never ask me any think but must of the girls are not real it is luck but you can not trust no body and good girl never live russia if she dont meet the man better not send any money better to fly there and to meet tham alwayes it is good to write 2 or 3 girls from diffrent city and if all are not real only do vaction in russia nothing alse

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   10-28-05 23:54

Even, with the phone number, and "she" is real person, there is still a 70%
chance she will try to scam ya out of money, I've been doing this for 6 years, and did not start meeting until 2001, and went there in 2002, and 8 times sense. I have had them try to con me while I am meeting with them.
There is the same thing here at home, but over there, it is sometimes harder to see, because "YOU" don't want to belive she is doing it (smile).

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   10-29-05 05:11

your being scammed trust me. Suggest to her that you will send her a plane ticket and see what happens if you tell her you will visit her. Get her full name and address and most important her phone #. I can almost guarentee you will never hear from her again.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   10-29-05 07:46

just do a search on her full name. You might be lucky and find more info by searching name/age/hometown. I agree with Andy,but 30% chance is better than no chance at all.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-05 10:06

All,

Here is the letter she sent me:

Hi my lovely Gary!!!
I am very glad that you have made such decision.
I already wrote to you that I can arrive in 2-3 weeks after I can pay
necessary documents.
The visa has cost 167euro.
Medical survey + the insurance certificate cost 42euro
Air tickets cost approximately 280euro, I will need to know the name of
the airport in which you me to meet!

I went to bank and learned as you can send me of money.
To me have told that you can make it through WESTERN UNION. You will
need to know my data
1 name - Olga
2 surname - Rybina
3 country - Russia
4 city - Ioshkar-Ola.
I too should know your full data, and I should know MTCN.

Olga

After reading all of your responses, which might I say I am very thankful for, I can easily see that she is scamming me. Up until a few letters ago everything was fine between us until I kept asking questions. At that point, she thought I didn't trust her and decided to play the Trust card. I assured her that I trusted her, but that in any relationship, especially over the internet, many questions must be asked and that could eventually lead to a stronger relationship and trust. She didn't like hearing that and told me that she just turned down an offer to go to Spain to meet another man, but because she thought I was going to have her come visit me.

So, I guess I should just wash my hands of this person and move on.

Thanks again all for the advice.

Gary

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-05 10:49

hello gary sorry to ask you how can ticket from russia to usa cost 270 euro it look very cheap and about the visa it is very difficult i have american friend that was together with his girl friend in kiev and she wait the visa more than 4 month i think you will lose your money she is smart girlshe dont ask 2000 dollars what the real expensses are about she tray to get littele for you much for her better than nothing mayby she do it to the spanish man too but this is only my upinun no body know 100 procent jeeff is right 100 proceent what he wrote and the others guys too we only liketo help you and giver you advise if i sell be you i dont send any money

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-05 12:55

Jacobrio,

Just FYI, I am not in the states right now. I am in Kosovo, which is a little bit closer than the states. So, that is why it might only cost 280 Euro for a plane ticket and why she might be able to get a visa for that price.

Gary

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-05 13:41

hi gary i understand now but stil i have the feeling that the girl is not real i am some like you looking for serius girl i wrote more than 20 girls and 3 are real and dont ask me any money they even dont wont to live the place as they work and all they others write to me and ask me money for visa ticket vesten union way you dont fly to her it is near and you can check all if you have time of course even for few dayes and if she is real she can come to you after have a nice day and good luck

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   10-29-05 21:07

hello Gary, if you not so far from her country mayber would be better you will flight there so you will be able to check how real she is and believe me it will more cheaper for you :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-05 21:32

lilliaya she is right 100 procent

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-05 23:06

Ask her how many numbers she will need to pick up the money at Western Union. I bet she can tell you in a second. It is 10.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-05 23:09

:) Jeff , it is not difficult to know even for true woman :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-29-05 23:12

ok

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-30-05 00:38

much better to flight in her country or ask her to send on e-mail copy of her passport and if you both have such possibility to see each other through webcam, sure and phone calls also can to help, if girl ask money for a ticket, buy ticket and send her, if she ask money for a visa, call in your embassy and ask of this, they can to give you such information.... except this there is a lot of any way which will keep you from any scammers, just you need use right your brain.... good luck for all :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   10-30-05 03:08

FYI also--if you do find the serious woman,and trust her,and decide to send money--do so through the services of Money Gram. They are all over the world,and usually she can receive the money from the bank. It is much less expensive than Western Union. I believe all Walmarts have Moneygram.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-31-05 05:49

GARY DON"T SEND HER ANY MONEY. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN TRUST ME.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-31-05 11:00

ihave the some opinun that jeffs fly there if she is not real at list you spend your money for vaction write her only letter that soon you will be there if she just can meet you in moscow for exmple and you see what she write if she write

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-31-05 13:39

Wow!! Thank you all for the responses and advice. I will take all in consideration. At this point I am convinced not to send any money and will continue asking her questions and seeing for sure that she is scamming me. I had thought about going to her as well, as one of you put it, I am close and it wouldn't cost that much. The main reason I was going to have her come here is because I could continue working and probably spend more time with her. I know a lot of you have been overseas to Moscow and other places in Russia, so I will take it slow from here and heed all advice.

Thank you all again,

Gary

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.48.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-01-05 11:37

Ohhhhhh, really I hate it! Almost all western men are crazy about money! I had a groupmate. When he moved he invited our group to cafe and didn't allow us to pay. He said: "It's my party!" He paid. Everything was ok. Next day he moved. We've never seen him again. In some month we learnt from our common friend that evening he gave ALL his money in cafe!!!!!!! He had just a train-ticket and spent night at the station! This is man's action! Really! But you're... not men... but "starye babki", who can just cheat fat on the benches in the park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave this site - too boring!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   11-01-05 17:35

Bonny, that guy is Russian, remember it always! With all good sides it has many bad ones, maybe more than good, remember it too! Good luck to you with your not Russian man!:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-01-05 17:47

Bonny,

What are you talking about? What is "starye babki"?

Elena,

Are you refering to me as being Russian or someone else? I am a bit confuesed at this point.

Anyone else,

Does anyone else understand what these two women are talking about? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Gary

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   11-01-05 17:55

Gary, I have meant that young guy who is groupmate of Bonny. Do you understand now? Bonny admire him and I give her my advice about Russian men. So she don't like western men because they like money.
P.S. "starye babki" means "old grandmothers"...

Reply To This Message

Author: Rodger  (---.gv.shawcable.net)
Date:   11-02-05 02:45

I don't know what half the women on here are talking about most of the time....! And I really just had to laugh after having read all the comments, and then to go check my email and find that good old "Olga #35568" had sent me an email telling me she liked me and wanted to get to know me...!! So hey Gary, that pretty much says it all!! Keep your money, buddy, and chalk it up to experience.

And keep on smilin'!!

Rodger

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-02-05 09:12

DON'T SEND ANY MONEY

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-02-05 09:56

Rodger,

Thanks man, that's all I needed to hear. You have good one.

Gary

Reply To This Message

Author: Giuliano  (---.dialin.iskon.hr)
Date:   11-02-05 14:55

Dear friends,
95% of "girls" from Ukraine or Russia are scammers. I ask you to believe me in more of 1000 contacts in past 3-4 years on differents sites and personal meet in Lugansk and also Romania.
Warm regards.
Giuliano from Croatia

Reply To This Message

Author: Rodger  (---.gv.shawcable.net)
Date:   11-02-05 16:47

Thanks Giuliano, your comments pretty much confirm what I'm seeing in my internet attempts to meet a sincere lady. The Philippines and other Asian countries seem to offer more in terms of honestly marriage minded individuals, vice Eastern European countries. Kind of too bad....

Cheers guys,
Rodger

Reply To This Message

Author: KURT JOHNSON  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   11-02-05 22:32

Trust me Olga is not legit. To get a tourist visa from Russia can take over a year and most of the time they are simply denied. The only way to legtimately get a girl over here is with a fiance visa and to get that you must have met in person and be able to prove it. And even those can take 2-4 or more months to get. When a girl says she needs money to get a visa, she is lying. Heartbreakers arent they? Kurt

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-03-05 03:06

DON'T SEND ONE CENT.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-03-05 03:36

Gary do what I did. Send her a personal check. She can't cash it. lol

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-03-05 09:58

Jeffs,

Don't worry, I won't be sending her any money. In fact, since I started this thread, she hasn't e-mailed me. I wonder why? Hmmm....could it be that she realizes that she isn't getting a dime from me or is she reading this thread and has decided to move on to another possible victum? Only time will tell.

Thanks all for your comments.

Gary

Reply To This Message

Author: JACOBRIO  (---.adsl.alicedsl.de)
Date:   11-03-05 10:29

it is nurmal some russian people even read the fuorum too donr send any money and stop it look for other girl if you find real one

Reply To This Message

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   11-03-05 13:16

Thats Strange!! I guess i must be in the 5% range so far.. I have been corresponding with the same lady from Ukraine for 4 months now on a daily basis. She has not once asked for money.. I even offered to send her some to see what she would say and she told me she doesnt accept money from men. She surely hasnt stopped writing either.!! :))

Time will tell, but its good so far!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-03-05 15:24

hello watt i visit ikraine and there arte some good girls there good girls never ask for money i meet 2 girls from other site and they travel 15 houres by train to meet me they even did not wont ticket money belive me i give tham more than this and they was very good girls but very few even now i writing wite 3 girls from this site 1 month and nurmal letters but 3 from 20 that i start it is luck but only you can know after the first meeting and it is better to meet the girl in her city and not send money for ticket or visa

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   11-23-05 02:57

Gary, Let me know when she is comming because I can just see her after she leaves you. She is comming to see me also. Well at least she said she is. When does her plane land?

Smiling.

Reply To This Message

Author: Costa  (---.osl255.netcom.no)
Date:   12-11-05 04:51

HI 2 all...
Best of all is..GO and see here..she dont need a penny ore dime..to meet you..and a GOOD RUSSIAN girl can always borrow some Rubels to meet you, and all this..Dont meet here in here city..ask here to go to a city not to fare from here,,but more nice 4 u. If u send any money..you loose it only.
I was married 4 years to a sweet Moldova girl. meet here in the Net.
To day she want a kid..I dont..I ask here to move out..she did..good girl..And why do a MODEL beauty from Russia...do want to marry you...if its to good to be true..well its to good to be true then..
Go and meet the girl, dont even ask here to come to you, first..Go get here. Then you see, and feel if its any cemestry, stupid to pay 500 euro ore what ever,,,then is no good to any of you..If you then are not shure..ask here to take one pic..hold you name in front of here, who say, HI ....... then you can see if its here, as a start..but will she ever come to you...maybe not..
Costa.

Reply To This Message

Author: Anthony  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-11-05 16:14

I'm glad I checked this forum.Olga was willing to come to me if I sent her money.I could not fugure out why she would not except a plane ticket.Now I know why.Thanks for the info

Reply To This Message

Author: Robert  (---.range86-134.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-23-05 12:49

Watch out for the con woman of this century her name wzs Olga not on this site but she told me that she wanted to come over to visit me and more she promised the world she sent photo's aome were quite ok normal photo.s she also sent somr shall we say very provocative photo's I qill leave what I mean to your imagination. She asked for $575 for the plane fare I checked the cost of air fare and all the arlines I checked on the internet was around that price Olga came from som some obscure city where there were more woman then men .
She told me how to send the money by western Union to the account she stipulated .I had enough alarm bells go off when I GOT THE 2nd set of photo's but with all the detailed information it sounded too good to be true and as the saying gfoes if if sounds too good to be true the chances she that she is too good to be true.
You can buy her air ticket in a way that prevents her from cashing it in herself
But be very very very careful
Bob

Reply To This Message

to Giuliano Re: Is this girl legitimate? Olga id: 35568

Author: Irina  (---.starlink.ru)
Date:   02-07-06 03:38

I think, that you searched for such women. And where it you could find such percent of false women? That that you were never married proves that, as on the yous land you have not found any decent woman. So what for you try to offend Russia and Ukraina? And that you have climbed here the dirty hands if you so do not love us? This forum was created by Russian both Ukrainian guys and girls. Think next time, whether it is possible so to speak when you on a visit. I do not wish your of good luck on our ground.
With not respect, Irina

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.