New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Turkey

Author: Olga  (---.area4.il.chicago.comcast.net)
Date:   03-13-06 03:22

http://uk.msnusers.com/TURKEYTURKISHLOVERATS----/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=7910&LastModified=4675563427625479735

Reply To This Message

Re: Turkey

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-15-06 10:40

Olga; I think I could find no one to argue, save perhaps some Turkey from Turkey that you appear to be very young, beautiful, intelligent and passionate, especially in the area of self expression. With so many truly wonderful traits to list, I would question your continued involvement with anything,- as to - topic, contact, potential interaction, possible interest in this area or it's culture, or so much as one single aspect of this and your previous thread. Rather than accentuating or taking maximum advantage of all your positive potential, it appears to me you are mis-spending otherwise better applied present moments towards a negative issue with only less than satisfactory outcome at best.

IF your intended end is as for most here, to discover a significant other with the idea of an ultimate long term successful relationship in mind, I would hate to think that you might have overlooked your potential match while engaging in such poor appliction of your energies. As illusive as finding love can be, I have no guarantee to set forth here, but only observe that it seems to me it might be just as likely to discover your true love in Australia, England, France, Norway, Canada, America, Germany or any number of places you might ultimately be just as happy residing in, if this match lived there as you would is seeking out a "Love Rat" from Istanbul. - Just a thought.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   03-30-06 11:10

I love Turkey!!! Deep fried,smoked,baked,grilled. Hell,I like it stuffed and turned on a spit!!! I especially like it on a sandwich the next day. I even like turkey jerky!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-02-06 13:47

To be serious--Turkish Muslims committed massive genocide to the Armenian people. This was long ago. Whosoever should kill in the name of righteous judgement--whether by the Inquisition,fanatical Mormons,or blessed American soldiers who easily slaughter Iraqis--this is no religion to me. I will remain agnostic and not related to the hypocrisy and murderous violence of heretic nations.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.