New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Video Chat

Author: Yulia  (---.118.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   12-22-06 05:44

It'd be great to talk with other members in the Chat here. Though as it's a new feature here, I guess either just a few know about it, or ... what else can be the reason? Whenever I come to the Chat it's mostly just a lonely place.

probably we should make an appointment and log ih the the chat at some certaine time and make a real presentation? Maybe you have any idea? Let's discuss it here first. Everyone is welcome to say his/her own opinion.

Reply To This Message

Re: Video Chat

Author: Ian  (---.perm.iinet.net.au)
Date:   12-27-06 17:28

Yes, I agree, I have entered the Video chat but no one is ever there. It would be nice to be able to see the ones live who you have been emailing. Have a great new year.

Reply To This Message

Author: jose  (193.164.156.---)
Date:   12-29-06 05:24

how do you think talking saturday 30 at 22h ?
I wait your reply and try to feedback more people if that please you

kiss from paris
jose

Reply To This Message

Author: ismail  (---.dynamic8121443159.ttnet.net.tr)
Date:   12-29-06 06:28

I AM FROM TURKEY, I AM INTERESTING WITH YOU, YOU ARE TO ME VERY SWEET AND NİCE, I AM WAITING YOU...

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-30-06 20:48

Yes ! Yulia I think arranging an appointment would be the best idea for getting to know one another. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to chat sometime. May you and your family have a wonderful New Year filled with Peace, Health, and most of all Love !

Sincerely Paul

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-16-07 17:30

I have been going here numerous times a day and no one else seems to use this. Is it broken or does no one realize you don't need a Video cam, you can still chat and communicate.
Looking for company there, it is sooooo lonely.
:-(

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range86-141.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-16-07 20:07

Yulia, I have also tried but this feature does not work like a lot of other things on this site!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.