New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 way must of the girls from the site dont give telfone number after many letters

Author: JACOBRIO  (---.199.121.211.static.012.net.il)
Date:   10-14-05 19:26

hello my name is jacob i find at list 5 serius girls from the site i write to tham more than 10 letters each of tham to the privte email adress but i asf for telfone number and no body give me is it nurmal

Reply To This Message

Re: way must of the girls from the site dont give telfone number after many letters

Author: Bonny  (---.154.192.83.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-14-05 22:00

Very funny! 10 is many? I gave my phone number after more than 70... In your case can be three reasons:

1. She doesn't accept you seriously.

2. Her English is too bad to talk by phone.

3. At last, she hasn't phone. :) It's rather possible here.

P.S. I don't mention everybody's favourite scammers, who can be even men usisng girls picts.

Reply To This Message

Re: way must of the girls from the site dont give telfone number after many letters

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   10-14-05 22:43

I agree with Bonny.. she is exactly right.. Alot of these girls do not have the luxury of a phone. Its fairly expensive there where its reasonably
inexpensive here in the USA.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   10-15-05 01:12

If she really wishes to speak to this man--and she should if it is genuine--all she needs is a friend`s phone. It is onoy about 5 cents a minute to call from here to there

Reply To This Message

Author: Marcus  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   10-15-05 02:58

There is also an internet cultural difference. We ask for a girls phone number in the USA almost instantly the moment I meet them at a club or at a grocery store or even at school...well after seeing them a few times and I feel a connection. Person to person, you know if you want to be with them again. The internet offers a chance to meet not must one person at a time but many. If it is only the first 5 or 10 letters it is more than likely you and her are talking to more than one person. Can you imagine a pretty girl offering her phone number to every guy that asks for it on the internet? Her whole job would be answering phone calls all day. Give it a chance, develop a trust through more letters and then when you have narrowed it down to 1 or 2 serious girls...not 5. Ask her, she'll find a way to contact you.

What a lucky man you are...I have only 1 serious girl I'm writing to at a time. I've learned that there is only so much of me to go around. I offer myself 100 percent to 1 girl at a time....otherwise, I can only offer parts of my time to several girls. That special girl out there to be your wife some day deserves more than parts of your time. I'm not saying spend all your time with her. I'm saying if you are not writing to just one person, don't expect her to be either.

Just give it some more time. The right girl will give you her number and more....in time.

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   10-15-05 18:52

Most SCAMMERS will say they have no phone.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-15-05 19:35

hello bonny thanks for your advice but 10 letter with manet questins is ok to feel littele if the girl is ok specialy russian and ukranian girls if after 5 lettres they dont ask money or start leyng i belive thsat there ok i can speak basic russian and they know it so it is not languge reasen any how you are right that some man use girls pgotos but no body ask me nothing so i can not belive i will wait 5 more letters if i dont get any telfone number i will stop to write it is not nurrmal for me thatnurmal girls like to meet me and will never give me any telfone after nearly 1 month mabyb russian girls must write to russian man is the some mentalty but thanks alot for advaice jacob

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.250.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-15-05 20:51

You aren't write, Jacob. You can't judge in such way. If you say: "I stop write if she doesn't give me phone number", it means no of those girls means rather much for you. Then why do you want to call. I think in such way they are right about hiding their number from you. 5-10-15 letter are too little to understand something. Especially if your letters are short... even if long... it's impossible to understand something so fast... for example, I always stopped to communicate with men who became to write long letters with all their biography from the first letters... it means they write them to many girls... your letters must reflect that you write just her, reply all her questions, are interested just in her... If those girls are real and they can't feel it in your letters, they won't be serious with you... I was communicating already for 4 monhts with my men, he called me, wrote a lot... and once he sent me video... and it appeared I already received it... reaaly the first my thought was: "He sends it not just me. Farewell." I wrote it to him. And he explained for a long time, that he entangled directions, because both files had the same name, mine. Since that time sending me something he checks triple it's true... And you say: "10 letters are serious"... funny

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-16-05 00:28

It does not really matter,as long as you sense that there is growth and the mutual affinity for each other. There is a point where you MUST hear each others voice--and it may well be that she insists on hearing it at the airport. But I also feel that after many intimate letters,if she is serious,she will naturally want to hear your voice very much!

Reply To This Message

Author: Stephen  (---.range86-137.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   10-16-05 01:26

Jacobrio are you considering early retirement?

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.154.192.124.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-16-05 14:37

Really it's very hard to meet someone via Internet. Because you should meet some times. You begin with letters and you feel you know this person, but when he calls, you must begin to learn him again. Because many things are much more easy to write than to say. It takes time again. And at last, when you meet each other somewhere, you must to meet again, because letters, chat, phone converstation are good, but meeting in reality is completely another thing...

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-16-05 15:59

hello bonny thanks for your edvice but as every body in this forum write that must of the girlks are scrrmer ok i am very clevr man and i get more than15 letters for scremners too i even dont answear me but this girls that i wrote about 12 to 15 letters i write very frankly i f you read one time my letter you will know what i mean i explain tham i dont like internet gems and this girls know it if they exsist .i dont have time to play i visit ukraine and i know very good ukranian girls there are many good girls there if i write to american women or german girl i will never ask her telfone even i write 30 letters beacuse if she write to me beacuse she is intersting but with ukranians and russians girls i wont only call tham 2 times to check if they exsist i can speak basic russian ok beacuse of you i will wait 10 letters more but after i stop thing littele bit i write write end write mayvy even man write to me and not girl it is very strange even the girls are they not intersting to talk by fone sorry for my bad english i can speal 7 languges but i write very bad english

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-16-05 16:10

hello bonny i dont ageary with you that it is herd to find good person in the internet i belive that it is more easy to find good girl in the internet that in the discos many good girls all over the world and man too are looking for serius reltions you must to have luck to find a good site of dating 60 procent of russians dating site are peck and the man take photos of girls and ask money from american people many site they even send adress of girls for 7 dollars e adress and must of this girls not exsist the reasen that i wont the telfone of the girl is to know how much english she can speak if littele is ok for me this is the reasn that i am in harry but as you look to me a good educatede serius girl i will take your advice and wait littele more i belive this site are good girls too do you know other good site to find a datining with serius russian and ukranian girls thanks alot jacob

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   10-16-05 19:31

Jacobrio,
I have only found one or two sites that are not in it for the "money", and they have died (da). One site I know of, has always been stright with me.
Internationalaffair.com , is owned and run from USA. Their agents in Ukraine are some of the best I have incountered. I have been russia and Ukraine 6 or 7 times in last 4 years.
I could tell you stories, about other sites, but you have probley heard some of them anyway. (good luck)

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-16-05 20:23

hello andy thanks for your answear what is the name of the other site you think is good i think that i know all of the stories i visit ukraine for 50 days i was i kherson there are 100 of married agencies i think www.fiance.com is good site as all the girls recived and confierm your email and if she dont wont to answear you she just said it it cost 15 dolars for month and you can write and recived unlimited email this kind of site i am looking for i am very smart man and i look only serius reltions i t will be very difficald that some russian girls or ukranian girls will **** me after 2 of my letters the girls know why i am or mayby the man if he use girls photos and what is good in this site for new dating for exmple if we are member as we are and you think that the girl is serius after 10 letters or i think too just tast her i know how to do it sorry my bad english mayby you dont understnd me any how you can write mew to my privte email i can explain you what cities in russia did you visit as i will visit there soon any how if you know good site just mail me thanks jacobrio@hotmail.com have a nice day buy the way i thing this site is ok i write with 4 girls olerady more than 2 weeks from the 15 that i start but i will only know if she is good after i meet all this girls the some good in the bigining 3 letters after that they chenge but for me it is ok i know that i will find a good girl 100 procent i find olerady 2 in ukraine that i was with tham realy meet tham but i did not like tham it is difficald but it is posible you must have luck have a nice day jacob

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-16-05 20:37

hello andy sorry i check this site you give me it is a married agency firget it i visit kherson this girls you pay 20 dolars to meet tham she get 5 dolars from each metting she meet 5 man a day it is buisness only 80 procent of this girls go to disco with ukranian buy friend forget it you pay transltion 7 dolares for houer this is not for me sorry i am looking nurmal site like new dating that you pasy member ship for a month to write end recived unlimited emails if you find just write it i am looking for nurmal ukranian or russian girl that have job family girl simple good girl that all thanks jacob

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-16-05 21:48

Fiance.com IS a good site. The forum is often very interesting,and is sometimes arguing and bickering like this site. There is much information on visas,and you can use their search engine to read years of postings by keyword. I believe the "Wow" girls on Fiance are "ringers",as they often get thousands of letters ( the site shows the paid members how many letters the girls get) and seem not to be able to commit to one man. However,there are,I believe,less frauds in Fiance.com then any site I have ever visited. The site is twice as expensive as New Dating though-if you want unlimited correspondence,and there are some characters--like myself,who like to seriously chat.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-17-05 11:44

hello blaine i ageary with you every thing you wrote can you give me please some similar site like fiance.com or new dating com that you can write end recived unlimited email pay 1 months or 2 months and that the girls are real and serius beacuse i have very bad experiance with all this sites specialy 3 letters free after that send money from transltions that the man take this money and use girls photos and even the man write end not the girls as you know i am lase than 1 month in this site i write with 5 nurmal girls i belive so they give me the email adress privte they write me nice letters never ask me nothing they love me at list they write but never give me telfone number i wrote all of tham 10 days from today not telfone number i stop with all i will not chenge my mentality it is 2 posbillity if russian girl or ukrania if she date with man out side russia oer she will chenge her self or she will stay with russian man i belive this is the right not beacuse i am better of tham i was ion ukraine 50 days i know that there are some good girls there and alot you just must to have luck to find good site as i am serius man i only wont speak to her to know if she exsist what the problem to give home telfone work telfone neber telfone do you think that i will make family or chaild with any of this girls that will not give me telfone contackts or i will wait for this nice russian girl from our site 70 letters for a telfone thgis is only my upinun

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   10-17-05 12:31

try this site a very seriouse agency, they are check each person who add profile http://www.elenasmodels.com/ or this site http://datingclub.com this agency absolutely free for all... good luck to you... :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-17-05 15:03

hello liliya thanks alot for your informtion about the sites i will check tham and hope that there are ok have a nice day jacob

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-17-05 17:18

Elena`s models is a good site where the ladies are screened out well. Jacob,I would like to know more about your bad experience with Fiance.com I feel a little awkward making referrals on this site. In a way it seems unethical. There are so many sites it is hard to make reference to any one in particular as being completely honest and reputable. It is,and has always been about the real intentions of the ladies,and you must form your own judgement about them being: sincere-bored housewifes-vacationers for any man- collectors of presents-daters-emotional game players-or outright frauds. I go in for the discussion mostly. I was just on Fiance.com,where I am defending America against the Europeans (some living here) who speak of how bad the US is.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   10-18-05 07:42

Blaine, tell them to go back home to where ever they came from, it is better there Im sure,,,, thats why their here (right)

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-18-05 10:35

Yeah--the America bashing and carrying on about Bush and our government just annoys me. It mostly comes from guys from UK-so many of them feel superior in intelligence and experience to us Yanks. As if I have a choice who Bush`s cabinet or advisors are,or I am part of the blame for what is going on in Iraq.

Reply To This Message

Author: Terry  (---.range86-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   10-18-05 17:04

Blaine I feel your limey bashing sometimes hard to take, I know you guys from the US are brought up to believe in the greatness of your country, but I think even you must admit that most of your institutions and way of life are imported from Europe and the UK in particular. Lighten up my friend its a small world when it comes down to it. As for Bush etc. well we have his lap dog here as our Prime Minister, and as I suspect you might already know the limey public in general were not fooled by either Bush or Blairs motives for what they did and are still doing in Iraq. We reap what we sow Blaine.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-18-05 18:21

SORRY GUYS WRITE ABOUT UKRANIAN GIRLS RUSSIAN GIRLS NOT ABOUT BUSH I AM HER TO FIND MY LOVE MY SEACEND HALF NOBODY IS ITRESTING TO KNOW ABOUT BUSH OR IF ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE MORE CLEVER THAN AMERICAN PEOPLE LATS TALK ABOUT GOOD GIRLS

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.154.192.42.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-18-05 22:38

Why? Bush is also very interesting topic...

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-19-05 02:33

Okay--back on subject!! The prices for calls going to Ukraine have fallen dramatically.. You can even buy phone time on many telephone calling card sites. The last time I did--the price was 7.9 cents a minute . Undoubtedly,many people still do not have telephones,but more than likely--the ones who do not still have access to telephones to contact other family members. This is not the iron age or telegraph days. Jacob--after many letters you should just tell her that you want to hear her when she speaks. Then ask if she also wishes the same from you. A very simple,harmless question. If she says she does-----well,a person will do much to contact their desired person--even wait in a queue to take their turn on a public phone--with people standing behind them. This stuff about no phones is bullshit. Telephones are all over the world,and in a minor city there are even many cell phones. As Bonny says--they may be nervous ,or afraid of the silence which comes when they do not understand you/you do not understand them. The ladies often giggle nervously when this happens. Either there is growth in the relations--or stagnation and boredom

Reply To This Message

Author: Stephen  (---.range86-137.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   10-19-05 10:23

Hmmmm not quite so dear Blaine. You must try not to misrepresent the "UK guys" or generalise in such a loose way.

The true situation is that actually, the French, Italians, Spanish and Germans, have a much lower regard for Americans and its impoverished culture, than the English. Blaine, have you ever been to Europe dear chap? Is the claim based on personal travelling experience?

If you came to Europe it would help you to get a sense of the very strong anti American opinion that is rife at the moment. I assure you that the English are far more tolerant of the US, than the rest of Europe.

As I said earlier "Lets not suffer from the politics of envy", whether that be economics, culture or politics.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   10-19-05 13:26

I doubt that too much , Stephen. I would wonder why there are so many chaps that come here to vacation or to work ? I've been to England a couple times and I don't see any reason why that you could possibly have a superiority complex. I would agree that we are all cousins from the Caucasion side. But sometimes relatives can fight. LOL. I would say that the other countries of Europe don't seem to have too much backbone in general .

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-19-05 18:08

hello blaine hello how are you thanks alot for your advice yestrday i wrote to all this 5 girls in nice way that i can speak basic russian and they have time limited ubtil the 31 of this month to give me any telfone and time i can call to tham and i gey oleray 3 letters back that dont wont to stop the reltions beacuse of the telfone 3 of tham are russian fromkazan and they dont have telfone as i know my self and as i am serius person i will stop with any one that dont give telfon as i will visit ukraine around the 15 of november i wont to meet tham too for me 1 metting is better than 100 letters and in the meeting i can see if we suit for each others i can only wait nothing alse this girls must be real i know 100 procent they dont ask me nothing not money i opper tham all the travel expensses from russia to kiev and 2 of tham even not ask me money before they will pay the train and i will give tham the money in kiev what more if this girls make bolsit they must be crazy write me 15 letters to lose time for what if one of this girls will not meet me i think i will start to look busy in this site or in cnn that to lose my time to look for real love or to find a sertius girl from this side i will write you after the 31 of this month when it is time limit

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.154.192.233.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-19-05 20:54

Time limit... very interesting... if this limit comes to the end and you'll be still alone? Then will you go the the convent?...

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-19-05 21:29

it is so strange all your words and thoughts, JACOBRIO.... what do you want to found, why do you need phone number? impossible to became sure just with talk on phone, if so happened and you have correspondence with scammer how can you know on phone true woman or scammer? if instead this woman will I, be sure I don't want to meet with man who arrive in my country to meet with 5-10 women... if you have true goals at this time you will flight only to me.... for know which woman you found (true or scammer) there is a lot of way (e-mails, msn, yahoo, aol, skype and etc., etc., etc).....
I am sorry if I offended you, but it is my opinion, Liliya

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-19-05 21:39

hi bonny thanks for your email i was thinking that you are clever but sorry not after my letters with the time limit i get olerady 2 telfone number so i know the mentality of the girls in your country if the girl write me more than 10 letters and dont ask any think when she get this letter if she dont ansawar me beacuse she is not intersting in me but i write than in nice way that next step is telfone and you see that i get the telfone number and i know that i will gret it not beacuse i am beutiful beacuse i visit ukraine and i know the mentalty of the girls there and if you are so clever i can send you letters from russian girls that after 7 or 9 letters they write me that they was telfone contackts and quick meeting they are right 100 procent and very clever they write with many man and wont to know how is serius and not this is muy upinon

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-19-05 21:58

hello liliya thanks for your answear first you dont offended mefirst dont worry i can know who is scanner how is real girl ukranian girls must it alot of verenikis and russia girls alot of pilemeny even to think to scanner me .the telfone number what she give me and i will taslk with her i know some russian people and ukranian that can check me the telfone how talk with me dont thing all the furigen people are stupd next i dont to meet 10 girls like you write i am writing with 5 girls not beacuse i am playbuy beacuse i am serius i get 30 letters and from the 30 i write with 5 and there are from 2 diffrent countris and mayby after 1 or i will only stay with 3 and i will choose what is the best is it not nurmal for you you must to do the some i am not going to lok for girl for 1 night in your beutiful country i look for serius reltion and i must check all and i wrote to all this girls that i write with others i dont layer.or mayby i must to write 90 letters like our friends bonny and after this write in the forum i have problem i love some man and the man dont belive that i am in love this is the reasen for time limit and belive me i know what i do but every body have his opinun sorry for my bad english i can speak 7 languges but write bad english but you are clever to understand i dont play gems i dont have time for internet gems like 70 procent of the people do i wont serius reltions

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-19-05 22:49

thank you JACOBRIO for your answer, but I think even 3 women also much.... :)

I was meet man on another site, we not write a long letters to each other, but we have a lot of talks on yahoo, we use our cams and when he have some business trip we have phone talks and through 3 month he was arrived here and I was sure that he was flight here for meet only with me.... it is most important thing.... if you decide to meet with woman you need to share more time with this woman and on internet and on real life, only this way could give for you all imagine....
Good luck to you, Liliua

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-20-05 12:36

hello liliya thanks for answear you are right beacuse you wrote 3 month with one man i am only 20 days writingf with this girls and i must to know why is how of course in the end if i will find good one i stop with the others and even take my photo from the site sorry to warite you but must of this russia girls first 3 or 5 letters write beutiful even there are not sccram and they chenge they can write you we love you next time even not answear your letters i know russian mentality if i write to you that i wrote 10 letters and if you know me better it like some body akse write 30 letters you know way beacuse from the first lettewr i write tham not internt gems with and if she play gems with me i even put her in the blak list for this site must dont answear beacuse they know that i am more clever than tham and the school what they study i builed the school ok the seacend letter she get it in russian languge that this man me is very serious and clever not gems and noit lose time you as a russian know what i mean and if she is write to me 1o letters she know what it mean i know that in telfon what i wont can answear me the wife of putin or the bigest sccremer but the telfone is importent for me beacuse after i talk with her i know some high class russian friend that can check who talk with me and if the girl exsist you understnd me now i am looking for real waife for real women and belive me good and clever women will like to have clever man the **** russian women the ssremer with like to have some foreign stuped man like many of tham are and belive the time limit help me today i get the telfon from the 3 girl that i can call her on sunday in the villege 30 km from her city and sorry to write you even the women in the site in my upinum must write with 3 man at llist to know who is the best for her not every body is honest like me i know 7 friends of my write to the girls there are single and there are married and wont russian girl for aventor and sex sorry this is the true so open your ayes i know what i wont and if i am wrong only the time will show me have a nice day and feel free to ask any questions

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.